Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Hive warfare. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:37

OOC. also, is anyone still actually reading the internet chronicles? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:40

OOC: I read it!

"I hope that blunderbuss is as powerful as you said it was"
*I fire a single shot at its head before aiming at the horde closest to me and firing*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:40

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 14, 3, 2, 16, 5
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

combat.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:43

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!" *she fires a single shot at the leader*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:43

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:46

OOC: we're all crap!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:51

Max fires off a snapshot, and you see the red laserbeam connect with the beastman before you are attacked.
You punch a creature in the face, the cartilage of its nose distorting as your knuckles connect, sending blood spraying through the air. You throw another, hitting a creature in the stomach, winding it.
But as you go to throw another, a blade slashes you across the face, your vision going hazy as blood pours into your eyes.

Tyrezi slams his baton into a charging mutant, it's many limbs spasming as you slap it across the face, it falling back in pain, but as you recover, a brutish creature picks you up by the collar, and slams you down into the floor, the metal grating hitting your head hard.

Akira misses the shot, as a bunch of abominations come for her, a sawblade swinging for her head, but a loud crack sends bloody chunks flying back.

The gangers open fire with their pistols, the juve hitting out with his club, breaking bones with slow but sure strikes. The old ganger efficiently shooting creatures in the eyes and hearts, taking them out with single shots.
The cultists are hacking with daggers and blades, slicing limbs and throats.
The kroot drops his smoking sawnoff, his machete hacking crimson rain into the foul creatures.

Roll again.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:52

OOC: rolling
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:52

'd20' : 8
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:54

You have time to wipe blood from your face as a mace hits you in the back, sending you sprawling forward, hitting a wall.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:55

*She cracks off the remaining five shots* "Why won't you die!"
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:55

'd20' : 18, 1, 9, 12, 5
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:57

You fire more, but a deformed thing steps in the way of the shot, a bullet creating a steaming hole through its face.
You try and fire again, but the pistol jams.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:03

Stands again, gritting my teeth as I swing.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:03

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:06

You feel the baton connect. And something on the receiving end breaks, hearing a scream of agony as the creatures shin splinters.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:08

*Max regains his sight and pulls himself to a standing position against the wall before cracking off several shots at the available targets*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:08

'd20' : 18, 14, 20, 1, 8, 7, 18
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:12

*she rams her sword into the mutant, pulling it upwards in a long cut across its gut*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:12

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:17

Max sprays bullets, hitting the creatures as they flood in, but it's not enough, as more flood in.
You swing your sword, but the beastman already has his gun raised.
"Too easy" he says as he switches target, hitting the kroot.
He laughs madly as he flees into the darkness, covered by a pair of stunted creatures with bloated insect eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:19

I continue beating the one I am in combat with.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:19

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:21

Fate wrote:

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:21

The member 'Cowmun' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:22

He roars in hatred, repeatedly punching you in the face until it looks like raw mince.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:26

*she takes advantage of his distraction to go for his throat*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:26

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:30

OOC. ... i think im pretty fucked up to begin with if i wanjt to play hungary.... i mean whatever i do, within 6 months theres a civil war... and thats the best case scenario... and its always that one annoying guy who i cant kill because hes too influential!

....are you shitting me... i called croatia to help beccause allegiance reasons... they sent me a hundred warriors... when they needed help, i sent 3000 men!
...and on top of that, in the first moment of the battle, my character was killed....
im pretty sure this game just hate sme at this point...

i dont even get his problem... he is third in line for succession...

i gave him a huge domain to rule over... as a result, there wa sinstant civil war.... i keep him on a tight leash,civil war in half a year... screw this shit...

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2014-12-31, 17:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:34

You run at him, but you are slowed down by the two mutants who block you with rusty pipes, hitting at you.
You slice one, it's throat being cut in twain, the other going for a sideswipe but missing, and you send the blade into its cranium.
Undeterred now, you advance, to see that the beast has the autogun pointed right at you.
"Surrender, or we kill everyone" he orders.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:43

*she pulls back the hammer on her pistol, turning the cylinder and removing the jam. she raises it* "How lucky do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:44

*I make my way to the bulkhead, pulling out my second pistol and once again firing at the mutants*

OOC:
First = las pistol
Second= stub pistol
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:44

#1 'd20' : 8, 6, 18, 7, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 12, 3, 4, 18, 3, 19, 11, 12
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 17:47

He doesn't answer, only tightening his grip on the trigger.

You blaze away, shots pouring into the unstoppable horde. But as your stub pistol runs dry again, and the laspistols muzzle is orange from the heat, even more pour through.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:05

"AKIRA KILL HIM AND GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE!!"

*I reload the laspistol and examine the current situation*(tell me what the npc's are doing)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:10

The kroot is struggling, a large bullet wound in his midriff bleeding heavily. He's fighting a mutant, breaking its neck with a twist.
The older ganger and the juve are back to back, stabbing and bludgeoning, but they are overwhelmed, forced onto the floor and knocked out.
The cultists are covered in gore, but even their rage and skill can't fight the horde, and they are beaten down 
The squat is severing legs with his hand axe, cutting them at the knees before he is buried under masses of body's.
Tyrezi's face looks like mincemeat.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:24

*I make my way toward the Squat and attempt to drag him out from under the corpses*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:24

Roll for luck.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:26

OOC: I'm so fucked
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:26

'd100' : 63
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:30

You run through the carnage, dodging knives and clubs, reaching the pile.
Roll to drag the body's away.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:33

OOC: *whistles*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:33

'd100' : 51
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:34

You strain, pulling away blooded corpses, the disfigured and bloated forms heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:41

OOC: lovely

"Come on, there are still things to kill"
*moves the corpses whilst looking around every few seconds so I don't get assaulted by something I can't see*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:45

You see a man running at you, wearing scraps of chainmail, and a full plate helmet.
He swings a large knife down at you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:53

*akira walks towards the leader amid the carnage* "call them off"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 18:53

"I've had worse than this ya bastard, I grew up in the slums."

I swing once more, aiming for a down thrust on the top of its skull.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next