Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 13:51

Would I be right to assume that the guardsman wouldn't be the best equipped to survive on a forge world where you can develop rust in your lungs? And plus there is sand

Who likes sand?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 13:52

OOC they got respirators and such
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 13:53

Ehhhhh half the time that won't really save you from a forge worlds level of pollution
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 13:56

I mean mars for example

Mars is so polluted that if you aren't wearing a enviroment suit you will flat out die unless you are augmented
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 13:56

this aint mars tho is it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 13:57

true enough, but if its not heavily polluted then the adepts must be shit at their jobs
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:01

You can survive on a regular forge world's atmosphere, admittedly it wouldn't be pleasant, the air would be stale and taste bitter in ye mouth.
It's more the environment you'd have to worry about, like dust chasms, and polluted rivers, and biohazard waste material, and sandstorms caused by constant mining and messing with the world.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:03

It would be less than unpleasant..Most people who try to grow up on forge worlds die before they are 10
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:06

That's from the work, not from the atmosphere.
It's cos of lack of food, sleep, and the conditions the people are put through that they die at a early age.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:07

and the rust lung

not even joking

thats a genuine thing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:08

Not on all world's though.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:08

the ork tanks come into view
hundreds upon hundreds of looted wagons, warbuggys and gun trukks are advancing upon them, along with dozens of battlewagons
at the head of the ork force is a trio of kill krushas
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

True enough
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:10

Ooc... gg have fun.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:14

"And thus do we send these souls to the machine god"

Adepts chanting aswell: "And thus do we send these souls to the machine god"

"Ave Deus Mechanicus, Ave Deus Imperator!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:15

"Lifter, load auger shell and target that head krusher. machine get that lascannon aimed and ready." +johnson get your vanquishers set up on that ridge. Praetors, earthshakers, fire at will+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:25

Buuuuussshshhhh? where art thou bushhh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:28

he's gone to bed
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:29

Guess we can't continue then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:29

mmm
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:30

hes gone to bed?..aww...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:30

But I had such plans..
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 14:59

OOC. commissar Gorath, still no news of comrade arken?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 15:39

he was online on steam yestarday, if he comes on later I will inform you
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 17:03

OOC. ...you.... are not gorath...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 17:17

*slow clap*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 17:32

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 1343703481828_5442981
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 17:40

YAAAAAAY
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 18:29

Ooc. ....i think my dad is Stoner Stanley from the meme...

Me: what movie is that?
Him: yes.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 19:01

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 13119410
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 20:26

*My command tank comes to a slow halt*
+First battle group move up and engage, second battle group you will support first battle group. Infantry staying behind me, all Vanquishers will form up with the command tank and provide fire support+
*The formation shifts internally with the Centaurs coming to a halt and forming up behind a small dune, the Vanquishers quickly make their way to Llywellyn's command and take up supporting positions where they can see through the mess of tanks, and the battleground taking up their respective positions*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-04-19, 20:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 20:38

"And thus do we invoke the machine spirit" And strong sudden wind kicks up as the artillery fires
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 21:12

Bush or gor feg I need someone to contiune
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 21:20

Well Gor and Dar control the Orks so I can't do ahit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 21:24

how close would you say your tanks are to the enermys anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 21:35

OOC: *Shrugs* I assume they're within about 5km of the orks
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 21:41

Close enough
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 21:58

Ooc: gor, do something.
Please, do something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:01

"Sir the front krusha is in range! augur shell loaded!"
"FIRE!"
the cannon fires as the first weapon of the opening barrage, the shell smashing into the front of the tank. the damage the shell itself does is relatively little but the front armour of the tank begins to crack
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:06

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:07

Ooc: cos you have control of the orks, I imagine you'd have to retaliate?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:08

I would but was seeing if anyone else does anything first
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:10

The missile lifts off, sending its payload sky high towrads the battlefield, traveling at insane speeds, ready to deliver its fatal payload of concentrated life eater virus right into the heart of the battlefield, as the rocket draws near, the every drawing screech of the engines draws near, and a zooming light can be seen above the dense cloud cover..as the missile is nearing its target, several smaller missile boosters split off from the main one, each carrying yet more life eater to spread the payload distance

OOC: Before you complain, the mechanicum would do exactly this

This is 100% in character

Humans are just numbers to be crunched
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:11

Unless you can get Bush... guess nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:12

OOC thats gonna be useless against everything except open topped things dude
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:12

You mean airtight
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:14

i do
also
fucking dick move dude
-_-
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:14

I can see several holes in your leman russ profile picture

And Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZAwndi44c_4T-ilnU8zmLVyA-cUeXAfAcuxxQfldCePS_PRzD that doesn't exactly look airtight

I know

Thats why I did it

Im the mechanicum

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:15

in which case
you just killed my characters without permission
so you are therefor denied
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:17

Nope

they survived because this is a specifically modified strand of it that will only effect anyones DNA which is not imprinted on it

So pretty much everyone but your characters
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:17

well

not everyone

just

nearly everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: