Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 07:34

Warhammer shouldn't be grimdark guys

Should not be depressing and brutal
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 10:58

Ooc child soldiers forces to drive tanks
Predominantly a tank force sent to help
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:04

I think it's a interesting idea.
The kind of world these people must come from...
Must be a constant production line of weapons, tanks and soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 16:27

OOC: The Germans only did it because there was no one else, and even then they were never younger than 13 or 14.
And to be honest they full well knew what would happen if they didnt try to hold the Russians off. I won't go into what happened because it's a fucking atrocity.

Back to 40k, child soldiers isn't Grimdark, it's Grimderp
The guard is made up from the best of the PDF regiments.
Guard units are not reinforced by their homeworld unless they are near the homeworld, they just fight.
The ONLY regiments that have a steady stream of reinforcers are the Voystrans because they're owned by the Admech.

No offence but the idea is rediculous, if they where defending their home then I would be somewhat okay with it, but not if they're just being used to make the setting darker because it breaks the fluff. If a planet did that, it would have depopulated itself within a generation.
If the planet had sent everyone eligible and had to now send children to fight it would lack a large enough gene pool to sustain a healthy humanpopulation.
They would all be inbred basically.

So no offence again but your idea and background for it is terrible and deeply flawed.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 16:50

Ooc: well, considering you don't know the background of the plant they come from, you can't assume that the person ruling it would be sane, or what the planet itself is.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 16:54

Have I even posted the lore yet
No
Shut up
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 16:56

Considering that child soldiers exist on cadia
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:02

Cowmun wrote:
Ooc: its pretty grim actually, the planet they come from (Wills dudes) have a constant need of soldiers.
When it gets low, they send in children to fill in the gaps, like nazi Germany.
Plus, they look like the German army.

I was reacting to the above quote.

But please justify depopulating a planet through throwing the next generation into the imperial war machine.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:05

I'm busy at the moment & don't care if someone dislikes my lore
Wait till I've actually posted the lore before you get all judgemental and arsey
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:06

Comrade Kitten wrote:
Considering that child soldiers exist on cadia

Cadia has been invaded by Chaos, child soldiers is to be expected from a fortress world.
The problem with using Cadia as an example is that children are not sent to fight with the Imperial Guard.
The children are used in a defensive manner.

The only time children fight with the Guard is if the regiment has lasted long enough to sire children, even then they usually remain on the transport.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:06

Its the imperial war machine
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:09

Bush, we all know how this will finish, you will get depressed, one of the admins will interfere and make matters worse, so why not just quit before that happens
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:10

By that I mean quit the argument
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:11

So basically-
You dislike lore I havent posted. So you want me to explain every reason why child soldiers exist?
They're around now, why wouldn't some corrupt army have em eh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:16

.......okay
dafuq
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:17

Define dafuq
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:18

I agree...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:19

Because children make for terrible soldiers.
Plus you have them in tanks. Do you know how much a shell weighs?
Imperial tanks do not get auto loaders, and even modern day 21st century auto loaders still require a human to help load them.

Euan, I won't get depressed. Plus this topic belongs to an admin, so the likelihood of one getting involved is a definite possibility.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:20

They aren't meant to be good soldiers... I thought I could progress story and slowly intro the lore without being judged immediately
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:20

Oh no I can guarantee it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:21

wait....ten year olds in tanks...the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:23

Gorath, you can't talk about young kids in tanks, a imperial tank commander was a commander at the age of 14, and I know you know who I am on about
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:25

Euan, should you bring up my previous relationship (the main thing that sparks my depression) I will ignore you completely. Yes it's not much of a threat but that is what I will do.

Never think you won't be judged, humans judge everybody the moment we meet them.
Maybe not deliberately but we still do it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:26

Uhmmmm

How am I talking about your gf
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:28

Comrade Kitten wrote:
Oh no I can guarantee it

I presume that was a response toward me saying that I won't get depressed.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:29

It was indeed, doesnt mean I was talking about your ex
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:31

You weren't, I'm just saying that if you deliberately spark my depression I'm to ignore you.
I can't do anything else so it'll have to do.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:32

Then why the hell did you assume I was
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:33

I didn't assume anything, it was a warning
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:34

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
Euan, should you bring up my previous relationship (the main thing that sparks my depression) I will ignore you completely. Yes it's not much of a threat but that is what I will do.

Never think you won't be judged, humans judge everybody the moment we meet them.
Maybe not deliberately but we still do it.

No it really does seem like you assumed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:36

1) who are you on about again euan? not saying you're wrong but i dont remember
2) there's a difference between a teenager and a damn ten year old dude
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:37

No that's a warning
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:38

I guess I'll erase it all then
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:39

Your point being gor

And no the top part really isnt
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:40

okay everyone calm down and please explain to me dafuq has happenend and is going on
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:41

I posted about maybe 10 things and bush said the lore I haven't even put up is shit

gg life
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:43

I said that a planet sending child soldiers is a terrible idea.
I then went on to explain why in a rather offensive tone.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:46

ooc: I don't understand how you can judge someone else's lore when 1) he has posted very little explaining how and why this is happening 2) you yourself have said your own lore is terrible when you make OP characters and then go through the ' oh kill my character he sucks'.

Ortus has put things on that are actually creative and something that people havn't delved into and he gets insta shot down? Are you kidding me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:48

right......well then
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:48

And it isn't degrading stuff either, it's a struggle of what is right and wrong in a setting that has its morals questioned constantly.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:51

Well? Do you have a problem, Or can we carry on?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:53

Yet every time I have said that, the people involved all say they rather like it.
Meaning that either everyone has poor taste, or I'm just overly critical of everything I do(Hint, I'm very critical of everything I do)

I know that I can't win, so I'm going to stop.
I tried to use logic in 40k which is a massive mistake, so I'm sorry for shooting down your idea, Ortus. If you wish to ignore everything I do/say you can I will not take offence.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:54

You didn't try to use logic in 40k as there is non
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:55

Right, logic... 40k... logic... 40k..
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:57

Its non canon and hasn't been explained yet
So basically, at least wait ye fool.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:57

well on the one hand underage kids is a possibility....on the other hand i dont know how they wouldnt run away at the mere sight of the orks if they're only fucking ten
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

Hasn't been explained yet like I say
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 17:59

Just keep them away from my guy cos he will not be pleased.
Rephrase, he will fucking livid at the thought of someone sending children into an offensive war.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:01

Ooc: you ever heard of character development!? Problems for characters make for more interesting characters.
Having controversy and a dude DISAGREEING with it with that makes for a more interesting story, you can't just pillow all the problems so that everything is perfect, where is the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:01

Ooc. .....ffs... Shouldnt you brits be camping in front of a specific hospital by now instead of arguing here?

Ortus, do you have a valid explanation of how 10 year olds can operate tanks that were designed for people with the reach and strength of grown men who spend years training(so these kids either grew up tanking, or learn real fast...or are noobs...)? Furthermore, unless they are brainwashed, came from the worst hellhole imaginable or are otherwise impervious to the realities of 40k war, gorath has a good point on the running away thing.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:03

He does, but explaining it now would be idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next