Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:03

He does, but explaining it now would be idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:04

*Suddenly a wild Raeven appears* just sayin guys (also welcome back ortus!) having some of the 10 year old tank kids break and rout could give a more interesting story
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:05

Propaganda of the reich can seem real at time naz

Also, the royal family are all

*wait for offensive comment*

Dooty poots

Wait a minute raeven

you

y-you
agree?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:06

OOC: He will use the same argument as me, and it will likely cause another argument.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:06

They have barely done anything... How are they meant to break if the topic is going at the speed of a decomposing snail?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:08

RAEVEN NO NO STORY
and I guess I'll spill everything I was saving then instead of character building
General is an arsehole, has army of kids, forces them to fight otherwise their families get it.
They have the choice of deal with it and fight, or have their families shot.
Happy now guys, no story development?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:09

Ooc. And no one said that a child army wouldnt be interesting, only that a 10 year old tanker army in 40k is a stillborn idea unless special circumstances apply.

Assuming that Ortus indeed has an explanation, he gets the benefit of the doubt and will only be brutally murdered if it turns out to be stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:09

Too late.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:14

Yeah i agree, even if i'm confused because... weren't you getting iffy about the amount of grimdark? and child soldiers is about as grimdark as it gets
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:16

Well now, child slave soldiers with horrifying cancerous tumours on their head who are only fighting because they want to be freed from their life because they are in so much pain would be more grimdark
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:17

Ooc: kidnapping women and using artificial insemination on them to create space marines.
And the women become bloated and horribly disfigured.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:18

daemoncubla

Good game ollie, using stuff that honsou did
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:19

Yus.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:19

Ah well
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:20

Yup... shame
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:21

wAHBHBAHJYHGARJ FEMALE SPACE MARINES NOPE!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:21

No, human women being forced to birth space marines.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Good job bush

You stopped a pansy ass thread from being grimdank

Also raeven, they aren't full on female space marines, they are just imperial guardswomen (Or normal women) Who have their chest cavity stuffed with space marine parts
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:22

but, they could be used to make a female space marine...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:23

Raeven, check out my fact of the day thing, I did a thing about the space marine birthing things
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:23

No, they can only create regular space marines, and even then they come out all broken and horrible.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Honsou did something similar aswell, but that was more of a massive woman with the womb capable of holding a space marine, still had all the implants though

And then theres that imperial guardswoman who was taken as a slave by a khornate terminator champion, who used her as a slave, later she heard his possesed armour and weapons calling to to her, telling her to put the TERMINATOR armour on, when she did (This is in the same book as honsou aswell, one of em) she went around murdering people n stuff
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:24

I know cos I read it.
It also had mechanicus using cancer pills on guardsmen.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:25

Ave Deus Mechanicus indeed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:26

because a mortal woman can wear terminator armour... chaos, terminator armour. thats generally FUSED TO THE MARINES BODY
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:26

I backed down and told him to carry on, so don't pin this solely on me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:27

i never said it wasnt possible
just that i was more than a tad confused
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:27

NVM lads Ill do it in another topic someday

and bush this happened cus you started it didnt it so ye
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

To be fair

Who the fuck can explain anything chaos do?

I mean

Shit

its chaos
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:28

fairrr
hey ortus, put yer man panties on and make some kids fight orks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:29

So you think that Gor wouldnt question it? Forcing you to explain yourself.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:29

Meanwhile

My mechanicus lady will probably just be stitting back at the main forge drinking some earl grey

Sacred oil, not tea
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:30

My man panties are off right now tho, i left em in iraq...
and may carry on, if people in the thread are OK with that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:31

You all question everything that might impact your character.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:41

Im assuming you will allow ortus-fegt to join now or..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:42

I never said he couldn't join, I also repeatedly stated that he could carry on with his child soldier thing.

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-04-23, 18:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:44

cool... if i come up with something suitable.. could i maybe join? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:46

Comrade Kitten wrote:
Honsou did something similar aswell, but that was more of a massive woman with the womb capable of holding a space marine, still had all the implants though

And then theres that imperial guardswoman who was taken as a slave by a khornate terminator champion, who used her as a slave, later she heard his possesed armour and weapons calling to to her, telling her to put the TERMINATOR armour on, when she did (This is in the same book as honsou aswell, one of em) she went around murdering people n stuff

But she was not a space marine. That was a demons stolen gear. The story is wrapped up in the second ultramarine book, iirc.
And Honsou's "women" ARE technically female space marines... Though in reality they are just incubation tanks... 
As for his creations, only a percentage of tjem comes out horrible and skinless monster style. They are then dumped alive. Interestingly enough, even though they have pretty much the mind of children who went through a lot, they have a society there that worships the emperor.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:47

raeven your always welcome

both in the threads and my heart
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:47

I read that book also, but that's too dark so is not allowed lel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:48

yeah you can join raeven
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:50

Gorath, any arken to be expected tonight?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:51

OOC unknown
should be
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:54

Ooc. ........i think i found an impossibility while roaming youtube..... A history channel show about medieval times....
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:55

OOC history channel?
actual history?
liar
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 18:58

I shit you not

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 19:00

Don't be silly

Thats

Thats

HOly shit, education?!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 19:06

Also, i decided to join this thread, with my brand new Creeper Tank Regiment!

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 19:11

A what now?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 19:42

i've seen those before, it was an idea to make each man be able to advance straight at a machine gun
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 19:47

Looks like it didn't work very well.
But a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next