Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:14

OOC wut?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:16

Ortus the meme man wrote:
OOC Gonna apply (try to) defibs

IC
The clumsily driven tanks trundle forwards, out of the imperial formation, still firing with relatively low accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:16

OOC Thread seemed to be dying, trying to revive before its too late.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:19

OOC not really dying...nothing happened last night because i was busy. and nothings happening right now cause dargoth is controlling the orks and he's not here
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:25

OOC Well it had no activity in a few days
does it matter
I made post and I wait then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:27

fair enough
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:31

Ooc: hey Will, wanna interact with my character, otherwise I'll erode before I can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:34

OOC set the scene, ill bring summin in
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:38

At the imperial forge place, the preacher is readying more munitions for the ecclesiarchal war effort, large metal boxes full of fuel and ammo are being dropped and stacked near to a small chapel that they have occupied.
Crusaders are patrolling the munitions, their polished armour looking immaculate compared to the dusty and corroded surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:44

A single primitive tank comes hurtling towards the forge, raw pollution spewing from the large exhaust. It is very clumsily driven, and appears to be some variant of a leman russ, appearing friendly for now...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:47

"My lord, we have a vehicle coming towards us, orders?" Says one of the crusaders in a calm but intimidating voice.
"We greet them, I'm sure they have a tale to tell" the preacher says with a soothing voice, placing his heavy leather bound book back on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:48

The tank grinds to a halt a mere few feet away from the forge, and remains there for a minute or two. They would notice that someone is trying - and failing - to open the hatch.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:50

A crusader runs over on the preachers command, easily scaling the tank before lifting the hatch with a single arm.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:52

A young, confused face looks up at him, shocked.
"Step back, private." Instructs a harsh voice. It also sounds young though. As the voice moves closer, a boy of about 10 years if age stands out the hatch and salutes the crusader.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:53

"State your purpose, who are you?" The crusader says, creating space for the boy to climb out.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:55

"Tank Commander Garne, of the Veremarket First! My commanding officer sent me here, aswell as my crew."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:56

Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:57

OOC: Its meant to be a ripoff that sounds similar.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:58

Vere

Market

That

Is

Retarded

As I am

On a monday

Friday secondary morning
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:00

"Aren't you a bit-"
"The age is of no concern, a true soldier of the imperium is ready to fight for what he believes in" says the preacher, walking forward slowly, cutting off the crusader.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:03

Another four children exit the Russ, a mix between young boys and girls. The youngest appears to be a girl of around 8, with a badge sewn on to the uniform signifying that they are the gunner.

"We're here to support operations here!" Garne exclaims over exaggeratedly.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:04

"How many are you? Who is your commanding officer?" The preacher says, curious.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:07

"We're a full regiment of over 15 thousand! Our commanding officer is General Khurstein, and he decided this world needed reinforcing."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:08

"Are you all... of young age?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:10

"The only one of us who isn't is the General." he says with a solemn look.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:12

"Where are the rest of you? Where is General Khurstein?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:14

"A large portion of our force is currently deployed to assist imperial forces, whilst the rest is waiting to find out where we can be deployed to wait for orders. We are here to ask where there is room for roughly 15000 soldiers and around 500 Leman Russes. General Khurstein is waiting with these soldiers."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:16

"This forge is heavily reinforced, and has room in the former habitation centres I'm sure"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:18

Allahu ackbar
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:20

"Could we relay this informatio-"
A beeping comes from inside the russ.
"Gunner, take that!"
The confused looking girl climbs upon the tank, and falls into the vehicle. She then calls out-
"Heavy losses predicted garne!"
"Nothing we can do about that, El. Get back out here. I'm sure they will be ok."
he then looks back, and clears his throat. With a tear in his eye, he repeats again:
"Could we relay this information?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:22

Where exaclty is this? In the middle of a dust dune?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:24

"Of course, I have a personal vox relay unit, you can use it"
A minute later, a hunched figure comes out of the shuttle, carrying a large, bronze device, covered in keys and large dishes.
"It will send a message to whoever you encode it too" the preacher says, handing to the boy.

Ooc: a little way outside the forge I believe.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:24

Ah right, im assuming someone would have auspex soo...

IC: The auspex starts to pick up movment
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:25

Ooc: that would be Will then, he has a tank, and is guard.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:26

yep

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:26

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 407px-AdMecRobot
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:28

"Th-thankyou sir."

The gunner shouts out yet again, a hint of fear in her voice.

"Movement!"

The squad all clamber into the vehicle as fast as possible, turning the turret towards the movement.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:30

The crusaders interlock shields around the preacher
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:32

The auspex is picking up movment which is coming from on top of a dust dune, at the top of it, a mechanicum recon bot (As seen above) can just about be seen
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:33

The cannon is vaguely aimed at it, ready to fire if needs be. Garne is manning the heavy stubber out of the commanders hatch.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:34

"Calm yourselves, it's the mechanicum"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:35

"The mechaniwhatnow"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:37

Extra heretical
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:39

"Ah, think of them as engineers that take too much care of their machines"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:39

you

what

mate
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:42

"Oh, I was told stories about how things like those existed. We thought they were stupid fairytales, no one could think that much of a machine!"
Half arsed laughter erupts from the kids.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:45

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 1375996559996
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 21:51

"Indeed, they are more than just tales"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:39

OOC: May I ask why you've introduced children into the tank topic?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 06:49

Ooc: its pretty grim actually, the planet they come from (Wills dudes) have a constant need of soldiers.
When it gets low, they send in children to fill in the gaps, like nazi Germany.
Plus, they look like the German army.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 07:34

Warhammer shouldn't be grimdark guys

Should not be depressing and brutal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next