Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

End of the Age - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-26, 02:17

"aye, it is. summers too"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-26, 08:35

OOC: new game: Cradle
Find two plumolive fruits.
Me: ......da hell is a plumolive...

Add salt. It is right of the pepper.
Me: .......riiiight....*tries deciphering mongolese labels*....fuck it, add it all, one of them will be salt!

Gerbera Garden, an amusement park built in the middle of the mongolian steppe
Me: ....i wonder why it went out of business....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-26, 11:47

*He stands around patiently, waiting for the Maester to finish searching*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 00:18

Berk for us its only a few moths out of the year
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:03

"huh...."

the master keeps searching
"ah yes, here we are"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:48

Drake: Odd that your continent has only two seasons. I'd blame it on magic but, seeing as how your continent lacks magic....I guess we'll have to wait for the mages to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:49

Berk: it depends if they still have their heads up their collective asses
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:51

Drake: I'm sure the Nilfgaardians will find one hiding somewhere and send them our way.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:53

Berk: If were lucky they are going to send. sorceress
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:54

"magic?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:56

Drake: Depends on your definition of "luck". *To Duncan* Yeah, magic. You know, fire from the palm of the hand, lightning bolts. Even Witchers know a bit of magic called "signs". Easily cast since they only need one hand. Perfect for a Witcher. *He casts the quen sign, the shield flickering around him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:56

Duncan: what in seven hells?!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:57

Berk casts igni on some candles
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:58

Berk: an this is on they shitty side of magic
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:59

"..........................."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 01:59

Drake: Like I said, magic. Pretty useful, if you can control.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:01

"I....."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:02

Drake: Well, at least you didn't piss yourself and run. That's most people's reaction to seeing magic. That or to grab a weapon and start swinging it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:04

"you....there is no way, you cant let people know you can do this. if the wrong people found out about this kind of power...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:05

Drake: What "wrong people" exactly? It's not exactly a secret back home.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:05

And both are schools have sighs as a secondary skill, hawk school are masters of sign
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:07

"and its a completely new phenomenon here. and what wrong people? well there's the blackfyres, the many cities of slavers bay, the ironborn, and a whole list of others who would cause nought but suffering with this"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:10

Berk: well Well as you sai this place is crap for magic, and even trying to learn magic can be fatal back home.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:11

Drake: He's got a point. If magic is dormant here, the more powerful spells the mages and sorceress have may not even work here. That and the fact it's like he said. Learning magic can be fatal and it takes years of training to learn and master even simple spells.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:13

"and now you've brought it here, do you really think it will stay dormant?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:14

Berk: thene theirs the whole being sterilized bit few know about. and your maester guy said magic died off with your dragons and i dont see any of our dragons coming over here any time soon
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:15

Drake: From what we've been told, magic here died with the dragons. Although, fact signs still work may mean there could be some latent magic left. Frankly, I'm no expert on it. We'll have to wait for a mage or sorceress, assuming one is ever sent here.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:22

"Considering what i'm seeing before my eyes, magic isnt entirely dead here. and i'm worried. very, very worried"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:23

Drake: Don't. It took me years of training to cast even quen possibly. Even if magic does return to your continent, it's not like everyone's just suddenly going to be casting signs.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:30

"and if the wrong people learn how? if the boltons do? the men with a flayed man on their damn banners?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:32

Drake: They'll probably kill half their house doing so, and render the other half sterile, at best. And besides, I doubt they'd take the time to teach their levies how to use signs.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:33

dunk is clearly not convinced
and frowning
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:35

Drake: Take it from someone who's been using magic most of their life.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:36

"and take this from someone who's seen the worst the people of westeros have to offer"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:37

Drake: Fair enough. But we won't really know what they'll do until they see it, will we?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:39

he sighs
"you dont get it. i dont want these people even knowing it exists, for the sake of those who will suffer as a result"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:40

Drake: And what happens if a mob jumps us? A good blast of igni would scatter them quickly, more quickly then any fancy swordsmanship would.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:42

"I hope your signs help you when you find out why the bolton's words are 'our blades are sharp"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:43

*Drake recasts quen.*

Drake: Go ahead. Take a swing at me with your sword.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:44

"that wasn't a threat"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:45

Drake: I know. I'm trying to make a point.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:46

"....i didnt mean swords when i said 'blades'"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:47

Drake: Oh. I get it. A bunch of torturer enthusiasts. That'd be a first if they managed it. Never heard of a Witcher breaking under torture. And lots of people have tried.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:48

"they ever flayed one of you?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:50

Drake: I'm sure someone's done to so some unfortunate Witcher some where. Doubt they broke. Which is why you don't see knights with Witcher equipment back home. That and because the components can be hard to come by if you can't find and kill certain monsters.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:51

*he sighs*
"Having not seen what you can do, this is coming across as arrogance"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:55

Drake: That's not my intent. I'm just speaking from experience and what history I do know. Arrogant Witchers tend not to last long.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 02:56

"right"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 03:22

OOC sorry i got caught up
playing hatfall
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-27, 23:07

OOC: wait is this taking part after witcher 3?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 00:15

i dont know, arken or dar might
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: