Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

End of the Age - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 00:15

i dont know, arken or dar might
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:30

OOC ITS during it i think or at least a little befor/after,
IC: berk: being stupid gets you killed or worse in our line of work
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:36

OOC: To answer Raeven's question, it takes place a little before Witcher 3 (the current period, with Nilfgaard finding Westeros and Aegon V being alive) and then during Witcher 3 (when the main plot of GoT kicks off). I recommend you check my initial post for this thread, Raeven. It has a LOT of important info.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:37

"thats true everywhere"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:39

Drake: It's even more true for Witchers. Even the average ghoul isn't something to be taken lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:39

"i've been fighting most of my life, i know how important it is to not be stupid"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:40

Drake: Mm....But you've been fighting people most of your life. I guess you can't really understand it until you've faced down a few ghouls.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:43

"i've seen people who would fit that word"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:44

Drake: I'm mean literal ones though. Creatures that prowl battlefields and cemeteries to devour the dead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:45

"ah"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:52

Berk: a durge is something you never want to meet either
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:53

"right right"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 01:55

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:06

OOC....ello?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:08

OOC: Gor and I are deciding what to touch on next when it comes to the clashing cultures.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:09

OOC ah, so squid or kid?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:09

OOC: I'll send an invite to the Steam chat.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:11

you're a kid now
you're a squid now
you're a kid you're a squid
you're a kid you're a squid now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:20

*Busts through the wall in a tank*
I WANT CALAMARI!

ANYWHO, I'm back in Canada now and have thus returned to monitoring the colony and silently twitting any rebellious natives.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:21

harrow bush
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:22

OOC good to know
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:23

Hello, how are you two?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:27

good wbu
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:28

OOC im good
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:30

That's great!
I've been awake for over 40 hours, so meh I guess
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:47

OOC: I get distracted by Steam chat and Gor spams the thread... -_-
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 02:57

OOC just one post
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:02

OOC: what?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:03

OOC the aristocrats
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:07

*cue septon approaching the nilfgardian area. in a fabulous large red hat*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:10

*He sees two Nilfgaardians standing watch, and a few more sitting at table while playing cards.*

Nilfgaardian: What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:12

*he has 2 others with him. one in a cap, the other has a large moustache*
"greetings! I seek admittance to this area"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:12

Nilfgaardian: Who are and who sent you?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:13

Nilfgaardian: better be a good reason
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:14

"oh yes I should introduce myself, I am septon Ximénez of the faith of the seven"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:15

Nilfgaardian: the fuck are the seven?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:18

"ah yes you must also be foreign, they are gods of the dominant faith of this realm"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:20

Nilfgaardian: Great. A bunch of crazies that worship the rocks or some foolish fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:22

".....i beg your pardon?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:23

Nilfgaardain: he said your a nutter that worships a fancy twit in the sky so you can sukker the idiots into working for ya
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:24

"disregarding the blasphemy that's just rude"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:24

Nilfgaardian: In Nilfgaard, we don't bend our knee to gods that may not even exist. We have no use for them.

Nilfgaardian: [Take your ramblings elsewhere old man!]
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:26

".....I see"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:28

Nilfgaard: What good are they? The peasants of the Northern Kingdoms offer prayers and leaving offerings of food they could use to feed their families, and their "gods" remain silent even as bandits and their own troops burn their villages and rape their women. Why should we shackle ourselves to something that is purported to be so powerful, but lets madmen sit on the thrones of nations?

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-07-28, 03:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:28

Nilfgaardian: you should stop prayin for a fake thing to fix your problembe and actually fix them

Nilfgaardian: that and all the coin spent on religious buildings and crap could go back to the small folk
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:31

".....now you're just being spiteful"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:32

Nilfgaard: or maybe were speaking from experience
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:34

Nilfgaardian: Maybe, but the priests in the north and their flocks are even worse. Interpret one word differently? Off to the pyre with you! At least in Nilfgaard, if we kill you, we'll hang you quickly and you'll get at trial before hand to prove your innocence.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-07-28, 03:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:35

"...."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:36

Nilfgaardian: so if ya dont have any important news for the captain kindly sod off

Nilfgaardian: and do the world a favor, burn that stupid hat
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:37

Nilfgaardian: A priest driven quiet. I'm never heard of that. How about the rest of you?

Nilfgaardian: [I've heard they've gone quiet if you cut out their tongues.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: