Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Gorath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:42

*They crash into another wall and are beset on all sides by those who aren't in the first rank*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:43

*commense being slaughtered*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:50

*The superior Cymraic equipment and training begins to show as they mercilessly cut through the tribals and begin to slowly advance. The rearmost rank breaks off and begins to flank and engage the unsuspecting tribals*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:55

*Having received an order from the Prince, the Brigardi captain is now on the extreme flank of the enemy, with the Cymraics distracting them now would be a good moment to thin the enemy numbers*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:56

*From the rear of the Tribals, a storm of noise and metal erupts from the rocky out cropping cutting down many and wounding more.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:56

the armoured soldiers let out another gout of flame
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:58

*The fire burns through many of the tribals and seems to have REALLY pissed off some of the Cymraics, who break formation and charge into them*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:59

*The Brigardi fire another volley in the rear of the tribal formation.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:03

as the troops close on one, he reaches to the tank and presses somthing
he explodes in a blast of fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:07

*The blast leaves a massive swath of men either dead or dying as they are engulfed by flame*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:08

*aye it does*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:11

*Arken's chaos are taking part too, y'know*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:16

/Some time later as the Cymraics begin mercy killed the wounded and turning the armoured bastards into pincushions to stop any ore explosions\

*The Prince approaches the Brigardi*
"You did well today, thank you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:17

???: No need for thanks. It was either this or deal with the Dracians, and I'll take tribals over them any day.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:19

"I'm with you on that one, your men are free to loot the dead of that is their wish. You won't be bothered by my men, they know you helped"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:22

???: If the dead have any salvageable food or water, that is what we will take. We can't afford to weigh ourselves down with frivolous treasures. *He motions for his men to start searching for supplies.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:30

"Where are the lands of the Brigardi? I'm an admiral, should you find items that you want to keep but can't take with you I could have it sent to your homeland if it's on the coast*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:33

???: Your ships would never make it. The Thengul would board and plunder them before they even got near Brigardi ports. Besides, winter would probably set in before your ships arrived, and the ports would be inaccessible.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:39

"The Thengul wouldn't stand a chance, that fleet would carry far more than just cargo. What's so bad about winter? Our dockyards are open all year"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:42

???: In Brigard, the waters around the ports freeze as solid as rock. No ship can pass through the ice until the spring thaw.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:46

"....that does present a problem, are there island located nearby where it would be possible to set up a temporary dockyard?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:50

???: None that don't also suffer frozen waters in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 02:59

"I guess they'd have to arrive before winter"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:02

???: If your ships and sailors are fast enough, they may reach the ports before the freeze, but then they may find themselves trapped in the ice on the return journey.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:05

"Would your Kaiser be willing to support my sailors?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:07

???: If by "support" you mean "free from the ice", then you do not understand. The ice that blocks our ports during the winter can not be broken by men, only time.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:11

"I meant if they made it, though chances are that this campaign will last long into the winter
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:13

???: Then I advise not sending any sailors into Brigardi waters. It is a...cruel death, to die trapped in the ice.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:14

the group feel like they are being watched
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:17

"I wouldn't send them into the ice"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:19

???: Then your only other choice is overland, through Thengul territory.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 03:26

"Or setting sail in the spring before winter, but this is a discussion for later."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 04:43

Ooc. So, we have arken back for good now?
By the way, im not gone, in case anyone wondered. I just have little to none to say/do here at this point in space and time.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 04:48

OOC yeah I just hang around silent as the grave
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 06:12

Ooc i need to keep up with this better
IC: felsi: come, try it out
____
the taiders comtinue to burn and pillage their way down the river
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 10:50

OOC Naz/fae........wanna join in?
IC Julia:...on what?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 11:01

OOC. not all that much, no. otherwise, i would be in by now
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 11:02

OOC Ok
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 16:27

Thorgar: thier is a pratice range a short walk from here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 16:45

"thankyou!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 17:01

*A loud, long blast comes from a kelthrovi war horn, off to the west. Ket'verahi grins widely, as bright silver-steel shines on the horizon. he takes his own horn out, and replies with 3 short blasts* "My men have arrived."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 17:02

the silver legion are still formed up, ready incase they try anything
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 17:04

*the immortals seem to see this as a challenge, marching in step, not breaking formation, straight at the legion*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 17:08

the legion ignore this, rigidly standing in formation
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 17:31

*they stop a few yards away*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 17:36

they remain there
rigidly still
their silver armour gleaming in the sun
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 18:02

when they arrive they see 3 thengeri praticing with a variaty of weapons ranging from their great boes to throwing knives the targets are pumpkins or straw scarecrows dressed in armor from diffrent nations
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 19:07

"They'll both stand there for hours, wont they? Statheíte káto apó tous ándres , eímaste anámesa stous fílous!" *the immortals plant their spears and stand at ease, one or two trying to strike up conversation with the legionaries*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 19:12

the legionaries remain stood still silently
Trajan: That, kelthrovi, is true loyalty and discipline on display. They aren't slaves, they're all here out of choice, and they're all still people, but they'll stay more loyal than your slave soldiers, and they dont need a whip at their back to do it. Invicti! Quondam opulentus repente! *they stand at ease*

Julia stands there looking a tad nervous
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 19:33

Update!
added a section for sketches to the lore
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 19:44

One of the three men at the range aproches them "here to test the bow?"
Felsi: yes
"The rang is clear for ya then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next