Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Empires of Ashes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 02:33

Joachim: Ah....And why wouldn't your warriors be available?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 02:37

"Say, a city is attacked while its warriors fight elsewhere"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 02:38

Joachim: Fair enough. What port is nearest?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-07, 02:14

OOC just going to say it here:
what am I doing with my evenings? I'm practically sitting on my ass staring at a screen without touching a darn thing
well I found this one youtuber reacting to the parody of Hellsing Ultimate and I've kind of been bingeing on his videos now for the past... week almost? anyway now I've kind of destroyed my other desires watching him basically go nuts on camera as he played some games, anime games. god I love it when he loses his shit
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-07, 03:56

Ooc. Well, lets see the tally for today... 
First off, someone ate all the sandwhich materials from the fridge overnight... Yay... Now i have to make another trip to the bakery for actual food other than simple rolls...

Second, i llost my 32 GB pen drive before we even embarked on the bus... I know i had it with me because i was watching anime on it just half an hour before i realised that its gone... Funny, since i kept it in a pocket thats inside my pocket... Thats gonna cost me like half of todays pay, i guess...

So we're coming home from work and i asked the bus driver to put me down on the side if the highway near my town at the gas station....
Yeah, well, its so foggy that we missed the gas station completely... Visibility is about 10 meters... Yay for an extra ~3 hour trip to and from the capital pointlessly...

We arrive to the DropZone with the bus. I judge that its pointless to try and catch my train at the usual station so i decide to go the other way and board another one where the rails terminate... Mighty fine plan, if i do say so myself.... Except that everything went slow as hell and i missed said train...

No worries, no worries... There should be a better one leaving in half an hour... Eeexcept that there isnt... Or any others for that matter... Theres no train traffic today and tomorrow at the end of the line... Yay... So now i have to go around to my usual station which i went *away* from all this time... This is my third reroute on this trip by now... 

And to top it off, i have been in the cold for about 3 hours at this point and even my bladder of steel was feeling the excess blood redirected to inner organs like the kidneys... So away goes about half a pound just to take a leak...

So now im sitting on another train, waiting for whatever miseries Fate has in store for me...
Ive spent or will have to spend most of todays earnings on expenses and spent a shitton of time on doing that... Yay me...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 00:55

"Soel"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 00:57

*at the canyon, the combined pressure of the assault has the slaves wavering, just one more push will surely rout the slaves... or the immortals will surround them completely and begin a complete slaughter*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 00:59

The relentless assault and bombardment continues
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:02

Joachim: Know anything about the locals?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:04

"Weary is the best word for em"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:05

Joachim: To many raids?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:06

"Aye. Lot of good people lost in raids here, be they dead or still alive"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:09

Joachim: Why don't the daiymos fortify the coast?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:12

"they do. kelthro especially are persistant with their raids, and constant"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:13

Joachim: Ah...The slavers.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:14

he nods
"its getting late. We'll stop here for the night"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:15

Joachim: Very well. *He orders his men to dismount and set up camp.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:17

later at the campfire
Mako:....so Erich...tell me of your clan
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:18

Erich: We Brigardi that live in the forests don't have clans like your people do, so there isn't much to tell. If you want to talk to a Brigardi who has a proper clan, you'd have to go to the Black Mountains.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:22

"my clan is my family. that is what i meant, sorry"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:23

Erich: Oh...Well, it's...family in Brigard is a bit more..loose I guess you could say. I mean, you have parents, children, siblings...but you have so many people that are "adopted" by other families because of lost kin that...it's a mess......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:28

"oh..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:28

Erich: Yeah....A clan is at least organized. In Brigard, we just have...individual families. The closet we have to clans are the noble houses.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:30

"I see...wow"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:32

Erich: Ja.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:33

"I....cannot imagine that."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:34

Erich: What? The idea of there being no clans?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 01:36

"yes....my clan's history is known all the way back to the fall of stracia. As are most. Our ancestors' legends prove who we are today"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 05:48

OOC: skip to when the fight is over?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 06:18

OOC I feel so empty right now
"What to do?"
"I don't know"
"How about sleep?"
*1 yes/no later*
"What game then?"
"Wish I knew"
"YouTube then?"
"Yeah why not..."
And that's a summary of my day
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 08:49

OOC if u 2 wanna
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 20:25

Erich: At least you know your history.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 20:27

"How could you not?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 20:31

Erich: Because most Brigardi are to concerned about surviving then knowing where their family line starts.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 20:33

"I...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 20:36

Erich: I mean....It's hard to dedicate time to much else when you're spending most of the year gathering food and wood so that you don't freeze or starve to death when winter comes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 20:44

she's unsure how to respond
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 20:46

Erich: Erm...Sorry. I didn't mean to rant.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 20:53

"no...its fine"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 21:08

*He grows quiet and just stares at the fire.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 21:19

"I'm....sorry"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 21:20

Erich: For what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 21:23

"bringing this up"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 21:36

Erich: It's fine.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 21:38

she sighs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 21:52

Erich: Something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 21:55

"I was not expecting that"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 22:11

*He just raises an eyebrow.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 22:28

she stands
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 22:45

*He just watches her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 22:49

she goes over to kenshin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next