Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:04

"That's entirely dependant on if anyone decides to try and fight me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:05

"Then who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:08

"Well technically I'm a renegade bio-weapon designed using both human and Eldar DNA to replace space marines. I am faster, smarter and potentially stronger than a space marine. At the cost of not being human. But now I'm a mercenary"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:09

"....."
"random"
"isn't it"
"isn't it though"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:10

"You don't believe me do you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:11

"Trust me....whatever your name is. We've seen the black judges. We've seen weirder"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:16

*to himself*
"M31....The Imperium of man is in a civil war, the siege of Terra was a couple of years ago so this is the imperial counterattack."

"Tell me, does your commander use mercenaries?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:17

Ragnar: SEND WORD TO OUR BROTHERS LET THEM KNOW
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:19

"Lord tarkin? yea he does"

the centurion nods and starts voxing the wolf lord
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:36

"Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:37

"The command centre"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:40

"A little more specific, maybe some directions"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 03:46

*points at the city's central spire*
soldier1: Lerion aint gonna like this
2: good, he's a fucking mentalist
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 04:00

"Why isn't he going to like this?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 04:00

"You aint astartes"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 04:02

"Neither are you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 04:02

"never said he liked us"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 04:06

"Right, well you NEVER heard that I'm from a different time period. Also do either of you have any bandages and water?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 04:08

one takes off his pack and starts sifting through it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 04:09

*He waits*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 04:11

he pulls some out and hands it over
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 11:49

*Pryriel voxes the space wolves* +brother astartes! Ad to see you join the fray+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 11:59

Centurion: A salamander eh? Good to hear from you brother
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 13:13

OOC. ....So in Borderlands, i got myself a shield that adds like 7K+ damage to my shots s long as its fully charged... thats 5 times more than a sniper of comparable level... Couple that with my turret slagging a tough enemy(slagged enemies take much more damage), and a rapid firing, high damage explosive rifle, and im chewing through "impossible" category bosses in seconds...

Edit: ...also, i just got a gun that shoots magical swords.... which explode... into 3 smaller swords... which then explode again.... BECAUSE MISTER TORGUE SAID SO!

Edit 2: .....you know what would be even cooler? Using that shield with the Mechromancer class... Gaige has the Anarchy ability which piles up stacks of anarchy with each kill/fully empty mag, and she can get up to ...600, i think, more with a class mod. and every stack adds 1.5% damage, and takes 1.5% accuracy... she also has a skill that will make some bullets bounce off surfaces towards enemies...
Just imagine the carnage when she opens up with 100,000 dmg/shot in a closed space with a high mag capacity shotgun or something... I think even the Orks would be proud of that much dakka and destruction...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 13:52

Well hi naz
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 13:57

OOC. ...uhm... hi? we already talked today, remember?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 13:58

I know :P just sayin hello
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 14:16

OOC. okay, enough badass slaughter for now... gotta save japan... and if the game is gonna cheat with that frikkin "Stuck in the middle of india without supplies" thing, then im gonna cheat with the rolling time back thing!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 14:19

+The wolves of fenris, a pleasure to fight with you again brother. Send me the coordinates of your drop zone, my forces are... somewhat inadequate for our own offensive.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 14:59

"coordinates sent. and brother....the base curs have already shown their barbarity to us here"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 15:29

OOC. .....okay, this is just impossible.... -.-
I have too many troops to manually micromanage everything, or i will literally just be playing in real time it would be so slow...
but the AI is fething useless... it just bashes numbers against numbers in a war of attrition... and im fighting against the US... you see my problem here...?
I either stop "enjoying" the game to actually make progress, or let the AI futilely try to use my small elite army as a frikkin soviet conscript horde...
"Hey, theres a river, we could hold them back there and tire them out to break their offensive!"
"Nonsense! We charge over it!"
"But theres 5 times as many of them and we have no bridging equipment!"
"I said charge over them! your corpses will be the bridge!"
"But if we just captured the shoreline, the army would be starved to death eventually..."
"Wheres the glory in that?! chaaargeee!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 16:03

The stench of oil in the air was pleasing to Lerion. The pounding of guns sending waves of force through the ground and coursing through his body. The thunder of explosions in the distance, the crumbling of buildings, the screaming of those caught under the falling rubble. This was a truly beautiful. Every pound of the cannons trembling through him feeling....ecstatic. He was having the time of his life.
The final parallel had been established the previous morning, and now the men were preparing for the assault. The actual soldiers were at least, the the slaves had been launching routine 'assaults' almost hourly, whittling down the enemy ammunition and triggering any undiscovered traps to ensure the real assault was successful. Iron havocs had taken up position all along the final parallel, armed with lascannons and similar weapons. They timed their shots with the slave assaults, picking off enemy defenders as they exposed themselves to fire upon the charging hordes. The city would fall within two days without aid. And that brute Gehrman was ensuring that no aid would come. Lerion chuckled to himself at that. For all his faults, the big lug was at least good in a scrap.
The centurion shielded his eyes and averted his gaze momentarily, as a blast from a Thanatar's plasma mortar detonated against the top of the wall. As he did, he caught sight of his second in command, Sergeant Alaric, approaching him. The two turned back towards the city together.
"Beautiful isnt it sergeant?"
Alaric nodded at that. "I thought the defenders had surrendered two days ago"
"They did, but where's the fun in that?"
Alaric chuckled at that momentarily before producing a dataslate, handing it to Lerion. "Our sentries in the eastern plains have reported in. The sons of russ have managed to secure an LZ via drop pod assault there."
Lerion would have spat at the mention of the wolves were he not wearing his helm. "The mongrel scum present themselves to us? I'm shocked, normally they consider themselves too proud to deal with a mere workhorse like us in person."
Alaric laughed at that. "Initial reports are sketchy but we do know they have at least one Leviathan pattern siege dreadnought amongst them."
Lerion pondered this for a moment. "Then we need more intel before we launch a counter-attack. Despatch a Vorax cohort to perform recon of their position and strength."
Alaric nodded in agreement and turned away, headed for the Automata's command tent. Lerion was left alone once more, enthralled by the carnage that lay before him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 16:38

A pair of thunderhawk gunships lumber into sight, painted in the green of the salamanders, as they approach the spacewolves vox crackles to life +Our first units are approaching now brother, two more are on their way, and our armoured units are inbound+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 16:41

+rodger that brother+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 20:02

*the thunderhawks deposit their troops, about 50 astartes, all with blackened armour and replaced plates, they've all taken a beating* *Pyriel looks at the corpses strewn around* "Looks like the party started without us"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 20:05

Centurion: slaves. Threw our own men at our guns, using rags to disguise them. *spits*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 20:51

*it starts to remove the helmet and blood begins to pour out of the gaps, drenching the silver plate in a deep crimson*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:01

OOC this your guy?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:02

OOC: yeah
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:02

OOC with the blood dragon armor I believe so
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:03

"....by the iron lord"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:13

*It's helmet drops to the floor, blood now forming droplets emanating from the figures eyes*

"Water"

*It reaches out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:18

the soldier hands it over
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:22

*He takes the bottle and spends several moments washing the blood from his face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:23

"the fuck happened to you"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:25

Ragnar remains silent keeping an eye out for threats
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:27

he detects movement
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:28

"I just got shat out of a warp portal"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:45

"Right..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:47

"Bandage"
*he wipes his face and reaches out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-12-28, 21:49

Soldier1:.....I'm going to *throws off helmet and bends over, vomiting at all the blood. in doing so she reveals her face from under the mask, along with her shoulder length brown hair
Soldier2: for perturabo's sake Lyanna *hands over the medkit*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next