Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:04

Yularen: I'm afraid I'm not in charge my lord. You'll want to talk to lord marshal Drell, he's inside the command bunker
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:05

Manson nods, and continues to the command bunker.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:06

"I'M A FUCKING SALAMANDER! DO I LOOK FUCKING YELLOW TO YOU" *the second scout is limping over* "Sarti, calm yourself" *he sits down, a huge wad of bandage held over a chest wound*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:07

Inside he finds the man who is clearly in carge, leaning over a command bunker, clad in non-astartes artificer armour

Anders: Does it fucking matter?! All of you bastards always looked down on we olympians!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:09

*the salamander sitting down talks* "The salamanders believe astartes are equal to humans, we're the only legion who keeps contact with our families, and our first duty is to the emperor's citizens"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:11

"Bah! I dont beleive that for a second! You fucking imperials are slaughtering my people right now, calling us 'tainted', just cause we fight for our home rather than some shiny twat who I've never even seen with my own eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:11

*he grunts, looking around for the astartes... person, thing... TELL ME HIS NAME* "That grenade hurt you know"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:13

"By shiny twat you mean the emperor, hurtful thing to say about someones father." *he chuckles* "oh it hurts to laugh"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:14

"And now you expect me to fucking cooperate after you shot my fucking friend!? By perturabo you people are dumb!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:14

Sarti (the one holding the grenade): "You mean slaughtering the people used as slave cannon fodder sent at machine guns by your masters?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:15

"We have medkits, and the shots were non lethal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:17

"I'd still rather fight for perturabo that someone who orders his own sons against eachother!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:18

"I will stand by my father, and my... vulkan's memory. against a son who wished his father dead."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:18

"Lord marshal? I've come to aid against the accursed traitors"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:19

"A traitor is a traitor, son, or brother"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:21

*The scout watches as Lucius slams into his comrade, the impact having enough concussive force to leave him unconscious and potentially with severe internal bleeding*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2016-01-01, 01:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:22

Lyanna: oh give it a rest imperial! You bastards sat back and let the black judges persecute us before the Iron Lord!

Drell: ah, the 9th legion, its a pleasure
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:23

"BROTHER!" *he drags anders to his feet*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:23

OOC: I'm assuming there's no helmet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

OOC: there was a helmet, considering they'd need night vision
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:24

OOC: so... unconscious?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:24

OOC dont worry rae
he ainnt dead
*glares at matt*
IC Anders grunts
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:25

"You've got 5 seconds before I reduce you to paste, if ANYTHING hits me, you die"

OOC. Let me edit it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:26

"My brother might be dead, if you make one move this grenade is going off."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:26

"Power armour or no we all die"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

"Indeed, what is the situation? How entrenched are the sons of Olympia"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:28

OOC: He's alive, I'm not allowed to kill either of the scouts
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:30

*the scout on the floor grunts, and rolls over, not sure whether to hold his head or his chest* "Ahhh fuck"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:30

Drell: its bad, they've had time to fortify. Easiest route would be exterminatus, but that would cause massive civilian casualties
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:31

"What is the situation with the local population... I imagine the iron warriors have used them for labour"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:34

Drell: not all. Only one of the iron warriors commanders uses slaves, and the land controlled by his rivals does not seem to make use of them. Aerial recon has confirmed this.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:34

"Stay down or the next blow will kill you"

*the scout feels a barrel at the back of his helmet*
"Don't be stupid, you haven't broken his hand he can still replace the pin"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:36

"Have you identified a route that we could take advantage of? Somewhere less patrolled or defended perhaps? A way to break through?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:37

Drell: Unfortunatly not.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:38

*he growls, low in his thoat* "want to watch me break it? You're negotiating with someone who has nothing to loose here"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:40

Anders: Ditto motherfucker!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:42

"Do you have details on each iron warrior commander?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:43

"Do it and doom your comrade and your men to a painful death, it will also risk your brothers as you're not very far from the LZ"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:47

"you knocked him senceless with a single kick, you think I'm going to give up my only advantage?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:48

"You're not affiliated with the iron warriors, so I'm guessing you're not willing to die for them"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:52

"I'm a mercenary, but I'll do a bargain. You let us go, I'll let you go. Everyone surviving is better than all of us dying right?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:55

Drell: I do

*there is the sound of a teleporter near the salamanders n stuff*
???: Unhand the thorakite, loyalist.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:00

"Can you give me the roster? I would like to compare"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:02

"And now someone else shows up, fucking wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:05

"I'm not leaving here, without him. Orders I'm afraid"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:06

"Why do your superiors want me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:07

"You appeared out of a giant warp portal then walked right into the iron warriors command centre"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:12

"And just how do you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:14

"scout. The word mean much to you?" guy on the floor: "why are you ignoring that guy" *looking at the teleported person*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:15

The newcomer is ann iron warrior, clad in cataphracctii patternn terminator armour, sword in hand
"Dont do anything stupid"

OOC should I paste it here ollie
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:16

"Oh fuck. Seriously considering very stupid things right now. Ohhhh shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next