Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:16

"Oh fuck. Seriously considering very stupid things right now. Ohhhh shit."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:17

*he stumbles away, holding the soldier, to his chest, still holding the grenade*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:17

Oedon: Just step away. Drop the soldier. I don't have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:18

"Now let go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:20

"You know I can't do that." *he snarls* "traitor"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:21

Oedon: your life hangs in the balance salamander. You live if the soldier does
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:23

Ooc: do it bae
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:25

"And take a bastard like you with me? I am not afraid of death, can you say the same?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:27

"I'll make it easy for you"
*He points the gun at the scouts forearm*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:28

Oedon: *stabs the sword into the floor, letting go of the handle* The man in your grasp is innocent of the crimes of istvaan and terra. I do not wish to see his flesh burn.
OOC pasting for ollie
"Drell:*he taps some buttons on the console in the room's centre and a hologram appears. It is an astartes, clad in a suit of artificer power armour. In one hand, a cybernetic arm fashioned into a three fingered power fist. In the other, a thunder hammer, crafted to be wielded in a single hand. Pretruding from his backpack is a Servo arm, a modified Combi melta mounted upon it. The warrior's colours, along with the iron mask both on his shoulder and in the shape of his helm, mark him as one of the IVth legion*
Drell: Djurah. Warsmith of the iron warriors 145th grand company and 12th grand battalion. Butcher of the black judges. Fought in the Olympian rebellion, The seige of Astrogar and countless other wars. More recently, Istvaan, Tallarn, Terra, and many more worlds."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:31

"He serves under your banner. Tell me did you enjoy gunning down your brothers?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:32

"He was on terra?" Manson seems disturbed by this.
"Where in this hellish fortification is this filth hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:37

*He shoots the downed scout in the leg*
"You could save your brother's life right now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:39

Scout on the floor: *he grits his teeth* "dont do it brother"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:41

Oedon: Please, son of vulkan *he's completely calm* He fights for his home. I thought you cared about the mortals lives.

Drell: unknown. According to his file he's not exactly a frontline commander. His typical attack style is to delegate the majority of a war to his three centurions, taking command when the war reaches the tipping point to personally acheive victory. Speaking of his centurions." *the hologram is replaced by three others. the one on the right is clad in terminator armour, a chainfist in one hand and a lightning claw in the other. In the middle, a warrior in Maximus pattern powered armour, antennae sprouting from his power pack, a thunder hammer clasped in both hands. On the left, a warrior in MK3 iron armour, a boarding shield in one hand, a volkite weapon in the other, a power sword on his hip*
Drell: *going from right to left* Gehrman, the champion. Personally lead his lord's terminator charge at the dropsite massacre, like an unstoppable hammerblow through our forces. Kreiger, the seigebreaker. A tactician and master at coordinating ordnance. Commanded the his lord's armoured task force at Tallarn, and again at terra. And Lerion, the taskmaster. Commander of Djurah's slave and 'indentured' forces. Also known to emply the use of battle automata such as the castellax and thanatar to support his rabble hordes.
"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:43

"Did you know that even if you dropped it I could catch it and then throw it toward the rest of your men before it even fell 6 inches. Right now you're only alive because I'm a very patient person."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:46

"Watch me set it off by cracking his skull with it" *he tightens his grip, breaking the soldiers hand with a sickening crunch*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:47

"All it will take now is letting this lever go and smacking his head"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:48

"I may value mortals, but not over my primarch's memory, you murderer"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:48

Anders: Fuck!
Oedon: You shame your primarch with your actions, salamander. Leave the mortals out of this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:49

"My primarch is dead at the hands of you and your kin."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:49

"You betray the emperor and the imperium and for what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:50

"Then take it out on me, not the mortal. He wasnt there, the crime is not his.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:52

"Collateral damage. You force men to march under your banner and they die."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:53

Manson suddenly loses interest.
"What is it Azkeroth? I will be right there" Manson turns to Drell.
"I must depart... my second in command informs me that he must make a assault upon a... field of ash"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:54

*his voice sounds cold, devoid of emotion*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:54

*He grabs the bomb and shoots the scout in the arm, severing the muscles and tendons. Forcing his grip to loosen*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:56

*he yells in pain, but starts to swing the grenade towards his cheat*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:57

*chest
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:58

Oedon charges forward, shoulderbarging the salamander away from the troopers

Drell: very well my lord
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 02:58

the salamander realises the bomb is a dud too late
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:01

*he takes odeons shoulder to the chest, falling on his back. The click of the grenade hitting his chestplate* "well shit. A dud. Fuck"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:02

"i guess this is the part where you kill me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:04

Anders: you didnt think I was suicidal did ya?
Oedon: its over Salamander. You dont have to die
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:04

Ooc: permission granted for the killing of le scouts If you want to
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:05

"Well when faced with some kind of monster faster than a space marine you make assumptions."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:07

"Oh go fuck yourself you traitorous bastard"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:08

"Don't be all high and mighty if the situation was reversed id be wiping bits of you off my boot right now"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:11

Oedon: You can live. Go. And tell your master that this will be another istvaan if he persists. Djurah will ensure it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:13

"I will see you dead traitor. Dead and your ashes spread to the wind. Tell me did it feel good to gun down your own brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:15

Oedon: about as good as having my men's sacrifices neglected by you overly proud bastards for far too long.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:17

"Overly proud? Vulcan was the humblest of us! A primarch who considered humans his equal! The greatest man I ever met dead because you thought no one else made sacrifices?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:19

"You're an astartes damn it, made to fight and die for the people of the imperium. When did so many forget that?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:22

Oedon: When the other legions forgot about us.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:25

"Shit!"
*He sprints back to Lyanna's position*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:26

Lyanna:.....ow
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:28

"How bad is the bleeding?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:30

Lyanna: I'll live
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:31

*he staggers to his feet* "my primarch is dead. Thousands of my brothers, are dead. Our legion is countable in thousands, Not the hundred thousand it once was. But we stay the course. We keep fighting. Your losses are nothing. Pitiful. Your honour is lacking, go tell perturabo that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:36

"Now that I'm here yes, I can see the wound"
*He quite literally tears the armour around the wounds apart and off before grabbing a medical kit and tending to the wounds*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:42

Oedon: Fool. Our sacrifices were not sung, not remembered, but were far greater than any of you. We took the wars you bastards were too proud to fight.

Lyanna grunts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next