Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 03:19

"More than that. Mere survival means nothing on its own. Deprive a man of everything except life and he will be a pitiful creature indeed"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 03:41

"You are unified until approximately the 600th year of the 34th millenium. At that point for one reason or another the legion divides into hundreds of seemingly independant warbands"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 03:43

"And then? What has become of us by the forty-first?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 04:02

"During the 41st a Warsmith invades the realm of Ultramar with over 15000 marines under his banner. The populace of planet Tarentus is exterminated before laying a trap and wiping out the entire Ultramarines 4th company. This campaign eventually culminated with the remaining Iton Warriors and Ultramarines fighting on Calth. Eventually the Irin Warriors were overwhelmed and defeated. But the body of their Warsmith was never recovered and he is believed to have survived I cannot speak for over parts of the legion. But I know that they are still fighting against the forces of the Emperor"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 04:08

"So...we are weakened"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:18

OOC. ...oh, ffs, i hate the RNG so much...
First my sniper misses a 97% success chance shot... on an enemy the size of a car... standing still in the open...

then all squad members fail to hit a single enemy from the wave charging at us through the forest... in fact, we cut down almost the entire forest in front of us, but failed to hit even a single enemy dancing around in front of our machine guns....
and we are supposed to be the saviors of mankind...
this is the kind of bullshit that makes me hate these games... not to mention, we are a worldwide organisation but for gameplay reasons, we can only ever deploy a single squad and any missions i dont choose, automatically fail.... why have well supplied resistance cells everywhere around the world if they dont do anything?!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:23

OOC: That's XCOM baby!

Please don't ban me
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:25

"I did say the legion had fractured so that's unlikely to be anywhere near to your active marines"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:27

"The fact we are fractured means we are weakened. No longer our unified legion. Our decline is nigh it would seem...thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:27

OOC. ...yeah... i liked Xenonauts a lot more....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:33

"You are welcome"

OOC: But you don't get swords in Xenonauts!
Nor do you get revolver wielding marksmen who have a sniper rifle but use a revolver instead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:34

"Now I must ask you a question. What do you plan to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:35

OOC. you read yesterday what a... colorful bunch i scraped together to save mankind with?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:37

OOC: I did.....it amused me.

You just need to form the power rangers and all will be fine!

"Either find a way home or remain in this timeline"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:39

"I mean in the more immediate future."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:43

OOC. aaaand, i just missed yet another 94% shot...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:53

"Seeing as I've been hired by one of your commanders, I will fight until either the war is over or until I die"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 16:54

"Well then, As thanks for what you've told me I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I already know we have lost this world. But holding it was never my intention"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 17:03

"Making the imperials bleed for every inch in an attempt to divert forces from Olympia?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 17:05

"Exactly. Lose slowly, and bloodily. Few great victories, all very costly to the enemy, but not so costly as to force their hand into exterminatus"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 17:29

"If they deem the planet to hard to capture or not worth capturing they will virus bomb it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 17:31

"Doubtful. The salamanders will not allow it while we have such a large amount of civilian hostages"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 17:32

"If they deem the sacrifice necessary they will do it. They have done it to hive worlds where I am from"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 17:33

"True, but we do also have our own contingencies, ways to near instantly evacuate should the need arise."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 18:15

"That's good"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 18:19

"Will you fight for us despite this?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 18:38

"I did say I had been hired by one of your commanders"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 18:40

"True, but you owe us no loyalty. You seem smarter than to trust your employer with your life based on his word alone"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 18:44

"I always have back up plans, but I don't back out of a contract. Plus you're Iron Warriors, one of the only legions that haven't tried to kill me yet"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 19:14

OOC. ....you brits are useless...
one of my elites is out for another day so i had to take a UKI noob with me on a mission. he had one job: finish off the Avatar that we painstakingly wore down until now... and what does he do? leaves it on 1 HP and proceeds to get slaughtered...
good thing it wasnt even a squaddie yet and only had the standard gear on him, or i would be kinda irritated by his incompetence....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 19:24

OOC: I said you should have formed the power rangers.

Just have a squad of Rangers, you couldn't possibly fail!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 19:56

The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 X49O2KL
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 20:12

He chuckles at that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 20:34

Spoiler:

IN THE NAME OF KANE!

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2016-02-09, 20:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 20:38

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 20:42

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 20:45

It's Tiberium
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 20:46

Ooc. Somebody please do edit that image into a spoiler tag. It resizes the whole page.

And you have a dirty mind, raeven... I mean mine is quite dirty and my first thought was still that thingie from C&C that grew everywhere... Dirty, dirty mind...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 20:51

OOC: it even says crystalline!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 20:53

The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 Found+_1e0443649914ce269febdeb558f63264
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 21:17

Ooc. 
Summary: "...is a geeky student. On his way to school one morning, he meets a girl carrying a bloody bat. Its love at first sight."

Well...that escalated quickly... This should be an intetesting love story
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 21:41

OOC: Hey after xcom gave me snake ladies, i don't know what is going on anymore... WAS THE SEEKER TENTACLE RAPE NOT ENOUGH???
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 22:07

Ooc. The snakes are female? O.o
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 23:12

Ooc. .....this is not good....
Im gonna have to get up in...5 and a half hours or so and sit in an economics lecture first thing in the morning... And here i am past midnight and still up...but theres manga to read!
Just one...more...chapter....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 23:40

Ooc: the snakes have tits. Snake boobies.
Also this game is hard. Really hard. Like original xcom hard. First blacksite mission, frickin, so many aliens. There's flippin 2 pods with a muton, an advanced trooper, and a sectoid patrolling outside, then, there's a pod along the side of the building, with 2 advances troopers, a officer, and a shock lancer. Get inside, there's a MEC, and 2 more advanced troopers. Then when you get to the objective, there's a pod with 2 sectoids and a snake lady, and a reinforcement drop of an advanced trooper, a shock lancer, and a captain. Not to mention turrets all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 23:50

Ooc: also I'm so happy that the resistance fighter Kevlar armour can look like bashed up old xcom armour
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 23:50

sooooo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 23:56

Apologies for the derail
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 23:57

tiscool
just waiting for stuff to happen
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 01:26

"Do you need anything else from me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 01:57

"Return to lord tarkin to collect your reward. But first, a token of my trust. Squander it and you won't last long"
he hands him a strange clearly modified plasma weapon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next