Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:04

General: "You had allies in the warriors and generals of our people. Yet you turned your back on them. You could have gone against the madman without becoming the puppet of a Dracian Lord"
*The general seems to give no shits about LI*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:06

OOC okay maybe not THAT big but you get my point, she's huge and imposing
IC Kenshin looks at Joachim, seeing if he's supposed to answer

LI: *thudding step forward. she's unarmed btw* Lords, slaves, Madmen, Sane men, Generals, peasants. Know what you all have in common?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:09

*Joachim nods.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:09

Ket: "LI. We can solve this without bloodshed." *puts his arm out to restrain her from getting closer to the general*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:10

Ket: "you call me a puppet, yet I am more free now than I have ever been."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:11

Kenshin: I am usesugi kenshin, and this is Tokura Mako. We encountered your men in our land, and aided them, swearing to guide them and to ensure their safe return home.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:12

Albrecht: Is that the case now? Strange. You Voldamians are loathe to leave your homeland.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:14

Mako: they saved our lives, my lord.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:18

Albrecht: How so?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:19

Mako describes the encounters with the thengul and those mercenaries
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:20

Albrecht: I see...rather chivalrous of you, Joachim.

Joachim: I only did what was necessary, my lord.

*The Kaiser gives a low chuckle.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:22

Mako: nevertheless. We swore to get them home, so here we are.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:22

G: What about after? You think they'll stop here? If they don't kill you, they'll install you in the throne and you'll become their puppet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:24

LI: all their skulls break like an eggshell in my hand. Yours will too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:26

Ket: "LI, don't. *looks back to the general* "let them try to make a puppet of me. Do not assume because I oppose slavery, I would not see the heads of treasonous dogs roll."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:29

Albrecht: How...noble. You remind me a young Voldamian whom I welcomed here decades ago. So unlike his kin he was....I often wondered what became of him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:29

Mako:...you wouldn't happen to be referring to lord Saratobi would you, my lord?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:31

Gen: I've seen it before Ket, if a conquering nation doesn't outright annex the land, they will instead install a puppet leader. Someone who will do as they ask and obey them whilst maintaining order in the land of the defeated
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:33

Ket: "you will address me properly, uncle. Ket'verahi is my name. *he growls* let any man try to make me his puppet."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:37

Albrecht: Yes, that was his name.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:38

Mako: Lord Saratobi is my mentor, my lord. He taught me everything I know.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:39

Albrecht: Really? Hm...I'm not surprised. From what I remember of the man, he was a kindly sort with a deep respect for knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:39

Mako: he's famous in our land for being the wisest daimyo alive.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:42

Albrecht: Oh really? Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:43

G: "You lack the men to resist"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:43

Mako: he's travelled the world, learned from all cultures, spent his life learning and teaching. His archives are a sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:44

Albrecht: Archives? So he truly did built his repository of knowledge that he told me he dreamed of forging all those years ago?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:45

Mako: yes, my lord
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:46

Ket: "I command the immortals. I have the men to stand against any army under the sky. Perhaps not to win, but to make the enemies losses so dire, no sane man would try."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:52

Albrecht: That is heartening news with the likes of Dracia and Kelthro stomping about.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:52

Mako smiles
"thankyou, my lord"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:53

"You are coletwly outnumbered by your 'allies' "
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:55

Albrecht: So, Joachim, tell me, what is the outside world like?

*Joachim explains what the expedition found in the outside world.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:56

mako and kenshin stay quiet
OOC am assuming that includes a description of kelthro...oh deary
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:56

Ket: "yes, but my allies are more trustworthy than you."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:59

*The Kaiser's grip tightens on the arm rests of the chair when Joachim describes Kelthro.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 00:59

Mako and kenshin stay respectfully silent
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:08

Albrecht *steadily rising from his chair*: You mean to tell me that there is an entire nation filled with scum to lazy to do their own work? Those who do not even earn the bread, meat, and cheese on which the gorge themselves!? This is beyond the pale! I had heard rumors of this "Kelthro" and their raids, but I never envisioned it would like this!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:09

Mako: they are the scum of the isle. They raid our shores constantly, stealing our people and locking them in bondage.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:11

Albrecht: *Says something likely very unkind in Brigardi.* Thank you for bringing this to my attention...Yet another nation of worthless scum, as if the Dracians weren't bad enough!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:11

"Only for as long as they consider you useful"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:13

Mako: the dracians are kind in comparison, my lord
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:15

Ket: "I have had enough of your words of wisdom uncle, drop your spear or i will ram it through you."

Semi-ooc; *somewhere in the distance ket'verahi shouts about freeing the slaves #notallkelthrovi*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:21

"But then you'll have to deal with an angry savage"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:21

Ket: *confused face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:22

LI: may I crush him now?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:25

Albrecht: Perhaps they are....but that changes little...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:26

Mako nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:26

"The Cymriac"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:27

Albrecht: You have all given me much to think about...I'll have food and drink brought for you. I must ruminate on this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:28

before any of them can speak, a raven flies into the room, a roll of paper tied to its leg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next