Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:28

before any of them can speak, a raven flies into the room, a roll of paper tied to its leg
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:29

*The Kaiser goes to the raven and takes the paper.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:36

Ket: "I think we can hold them at bay" *switching to dracian so the Cymric understand* "You will calm down, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:41

*He still looks pissed*
"Why does my mood matter?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:42

Ket: "because you're not killing any more people today, the battle is over."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:46

the paper reads
Rulers of the Phoenix isle, hear this. The shogun lies dead, his armies scattered. Let this be a message to you all, that your end times have come. You all have the blood of nations on your hands, from Brigard to Voldamia, from dracia to kelthro, and none of you are innocent. None of you are safe from our retribution. Your cities will burn, your people will die, and justice will be served. May your punishment be swift, as it is already centuries later than it should be.
OOC the exact same message has been sent to every government in the land
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:47

*The Kaiser crushes the letter.*

Albrecht: Rumination can wait...we must prepare for a greater war...One I had hoped would come much later...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:48

Mako and Kenshin look confused
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:49

*Mordred simply glares at him*

Gen: You've trained that mutt well, I've never heard of a Cymriac who actually obeys orders.

/In Cymrai\
King: Gather the grand council, and alert the Druids. We are at war.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:49

*He walks over to them and hands Kenshin.*

Albrecht: I am...sorry you have to learn this so far from home.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:50

Kenshin and mako look at it...and go pale

LI clamps her fist on the general's shoulder....he feels his armour bend and buckle under her grip
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:54

*Albrecht just nods.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 01:55

the two don't say anything. They don't even know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:00

Albrecht: Please, take whatever time you need. I will understand. All of you are welcome to rest here for the night. You have earned it. Tomorrow...tomorrow we will discuss what must be done.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:03

*He grits his teeth in pain*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:07

LI: do you wish to continue embarrassing yourself, or do you enjoy breathing?

Mako: thankyou...my lord
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:10

Albrecht: In these dire times, it is the least I can do.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:11

Mako: thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:14

*Albrecht nods.*

Albrecht: The meal will be along in a few hours. Feel free to browse the books. *He gestures to the shelves.* I must....prepare some things. You have no idea how valuable this information is to. To us all....

*He leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:16

Kenshin sighs
"This is...I don't..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:19

"Embarrass myself?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:20

Joachim: It is....a terrible occurrence, but perhaps also an opportunity for you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:25

Kenshin: the shogun's army was a hundred thousand strong.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:26

Joachim: Indeed....It was.........
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:27

"And its...just gone"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 02:31

Joachim: Indeed.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 07:35

Ket: *he turns his back on the general, and speaks in dracian.* "LI, Mordred, do as you will."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 16:25

G: You're quick to abandon your kin, no wonder the Dracian likes you
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 17:02

Ket: "You are no kin of mine, you stood by as my family was slaughtered by the mad king."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 17:24

G: And my family was nearly executed publicly. We all have our weaknesses *insert ket's name*, mine are my sons
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 17:31

OOC: Ket'Verahi Jarim (Probably with about twelve middle names and a huge list of honorifics, as nobility is wont to.)

Ket: "And yet you serve the mad king."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 17:56

"To rebel would seal their fate"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 17:59

Ket'verahi: "You are a coward to use your sons as a shield from responsibility. You would have your sons live under a tyrant? Better to die a free man, than live a slave."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 18:11

"When you have sons of your own, you will understand why I do this."
*And with that he turns and plunges his sword into LI's armpit, where her plate does not reach*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 18:47

Ket: *spins on his heel, and cracks the rim of his huge shield into the general's head*

OOC: Think spartan but with steel armour (And actually wearing armour) if you were wondering, so that shield is about a metre diameter
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 20:59

LI doesn't even react to the stab. with the exception of a barely noticable glare behind the skull like mask under her helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:21

*The general falls to the ground unconcious*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:22

LI walks over to him and picks him up, shaking him
"Wake. Now."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:24

*After approximately 30 seconds of vigorous shaking the general's eyes open*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:28

her hands tighten on his arms, crushing the bones within
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:28

*He screams out in pain*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:29

she throws him to the floor infront of mordred
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:31

*Mord isn't one to wait and rather enthusiastically beheads the general in mid air*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:32

LI rips off part of his clothes and bandages herself with it, before glaring at the general's men
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:33

*They seem rather frightened*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:42

"Is there no one else?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:43

Ket: *in kelthrovi* "You see what happens to men who act without the barest scraps of honour."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:53

Mord: "Not yet"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2016-09-12, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:54

Ket: *Ket turns his head to face whoever spoke, fixing them with a deathstare*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:59

LI: You think you can stand where he fell?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-09-12, 21:59

*That would be Mord*

OOC: He was relying to LI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next