Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:20

Amo: Eh, i guess its not exactly the best idea to do that binding thing if it needs to be redone so often...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:25

"do you prefer current bioform?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:28

Amo: oh, not what i meant at all. If you think you can do better than this, by all means, go ahead. It is my technique that should be adapted. Developing a bind-unbind device should probably do the trick. You just do what you do best, ill take care of the rest. Do notify me when you are ready to continue though. There are still some places to be seen, and i think you would be interested in at least some of them. Oh, also. *hands over the stack of disks* I assume you got from her what these are for, yes?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:32

"only planned modification was independence complex. like genestealers. feral probably dropping considerably."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:33

Amo: but then it would hardly be you anymore, no? Just a proxy to act in your stead.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:35

"you prefer me?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:37

Amo: very much so. Maybe it is because of the whole hive mentality thing, but you do not seem to realise just quite how special you are. One of a kind, actually, in this galaxy of untold trillions.... And I very much like unique things. *he seems to be thinking about something all of a sudden...*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:40

the infiltrator over his shoulder talks with her voice now
"if you prefer this, then so be it"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:46

Amo: actually, I just had an idea... solves pretty much all the problems... A direct neural connection. Put a portal here, have some bioform be an interface to you, put a portal inside the head of the warrior/infiltrator form, have the brain on the other side. Just like the gateways in my workshop, if you recall them. Warp time and space, and you get an instant, undisturbed connection. Plus, the trinket on the far side can be used as a focus for the shapeshift! Thats it! You can be there and not be in harms way at the same time! If you come up with a better design and have to redo one of the forms, you just remove the trinket, put it into the growing new one, and bam! So many possibilities, so few drawbacks! Make sure the interface bioform can block the shock of the infiltrator/warrior getting killed. Wouldnt want undue disturbances after all....
*looks up at her as he finishes his rant* ...Doable?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 21:50

"sounds tedious"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:01

Amo: of course it is. everything is tedious and inefficient the first time you do it. But it can be simple! *fishes out a ring about and armlet in diameter* This wide should be enough for a proper neural connection with high enough capacity, yes? It is easy to link two of these together. Put one inside the skull of that new bioform you were planning, attach the other to your own brain via an interface of your design to prevent any backlash or some such. Then you grow the new brain inside the infiltrator, and it is connected to you already. Now here comes the beauty of it! Essentially, you have a completely independent bioform that practically can't be frenzied, disconnected, et cetera by hostiles. Plus, you have the mental capacity of yourself to make use of it with a readily available synapse uplink anywhere without raising much suspicion! I can gear up that body with my things, and you could... I dont know, open a portal on a wall at the pull of a trigger, and have a horde of gaunts pour through, already aware of everything they need to be, taking the targets totally by surprise, with possibly the purest synapse link available, and you have not even revealed yourself to whoever the enemy may be.... And even if they do figure it out, You can just disconnect the body, and you are perfectly safe.... possibly include some self-destruct mechanism to reduce traces. granted there might be a slight delay due to all the steps between the two parts, but it should be negligible...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:07

"received tech that works when held. this is... not something I can just hold now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:09

Amo: thats the usual method. Easiest way to do it. This would be a highly specialized thing can make it be always active. Also, you would be "holding" it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:13

"'holding' was emphasized, explain"
she grabs the infiltrator off his shoulder and just reaches behind her without taking her gaze off him and drops her in the digestion pool
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:14

Amo: well, remember that I said you just have to be in contact with it? You would be in contact with it anyway
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:23

"... right. gestation will be a while."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:23

Amo: So, want to do it?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:31

"we will try your way. I am massive, and limited on experience with this"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:36

Amo: ah, dont worry about that. I am a pro when it comes to this sort of thing... Ill be back in a bit...

*one time skip later he returns with the paired stuff and hands them over.*
Amo: Just put one where the brain of that body begins, and somehow connect the other ring to your nervous system.

*one more time skip until we have a functional bioform again.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:51

the queen's at the hive's center and already controlling the infiltrator form
"shall we resume our tour?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:53

Amo: sure. everything working fine? I guess it should probably feel like me moing my arm or something.. not sure how different it is from the usual hive control...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:54

"similar to piloting second body simultaneously. nothing of note"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 22:59

Amo: good. Next up then, the armory.
*opens a portal and they get plonked down in a room with stacks upon stacks of what seem to be blank amulets, rings, weapons, etc*
Amo: I keep a small supply on hand in case I need them. There are some basic things here: stuff for rapid healing, eliminating hunger, things like that. Mostly blanks though. If you need a few of pretty much anything here, feel free to take it. If you need lots, do notify me though. Gotta have it filled up.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:04

"such will be noted"
he can tell she's pondering their effectivenes versus their current means
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:08

Amo: yes, yes, i know. Biological solutions over anything else. But if you end up with a really good, i dont know... hive tyrant, that trumps all the others you have made before, and its one flaw is inability to regenerate, it would still be a waste to just melt it back down, wouldnt it? you can just use one of these, problem solved, and you still have a superior hive tyrant. But, more importantly...
*leads her to a table. On it, is a set of clothes, a pistol similar in design to his, and several trinkets.*
Amo: Your personal loadout... for now....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:16

"one of my theories predicted this. genestealer memories cover this topic."
she rests her hand on the clothes
"... just watch the claws."
what proceeds is an almost overly cautious attempt at clothing oneself with plenty of 'no', 'wait', and even a 'this doesn't seem right'. eventually she's clothed
"how... you feel comfortable in this?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:20

Amo: well, not everyone has armor for skin... or built-in insulation and cooling system efficient enough to not need assistance... Also, the fact that it has pockets, is a huge thing... And, possibly most importantly in your case, that is resistant to tears, cuts, acid, fire, small arms fire, what have you... Wouldnt want you to get wrecked after all, now would we?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:30

"pockets?"
she finds her pockets
"pockets."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:32

Amo: pockets indeed,,,, The wondrous things that mean we can hold more than two things at once... or 3 if you sacrifice the ability to speak...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:36

"could function when under gazes. otherwise the 'hair' on this being could hold objects"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:38

Amo: yeah, well it does also help with not being immediately identified as some crazy nudist running around town.... Again, could probably disguise it, but the less I have to make it differ from reality, the more effective it will be.... Now then, moving on, we have this... *hands her the gun, still inside its holster*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:41

she grabs the gun and looks it over
"functions?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 23:45

Amo: multiple. Not even nearly as free as mine, but it will do the job, and no need for chanting. able to shoot incendiary for massed soft targets, corrosive for armoured, and general physical damage otherwise. Probably most importantly, opens portals at will. Point, concentrate on the desired function, pull the trigger. You can just set up a staging point inside the hive or wherever, open a portal where wanted, and send the forces through.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:10

"great utility then"
she stands there silent holding the gun in its holster in her hands as she browses memories from past bioforms
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:11

*observes*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:21

after a moment she finds what she thinks is relevant and starts attempting to get it on, and it only takes a few seconds
"unsure what to say"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:27

Amo: well, "thanks" is traditional, but nevermind. One more piece of importance left to go... *he hands her an amulet* ...the disguise. Will make other think you are just fine. Walking on an imperial hive world? Just another administratum drone. On a craftworld? Just a random poet taking a walk in the park. Just be careful. If someone thinks one thing, and discusses it with someone who thinks something else, they might figure out that something i off. The price of versatility, i guess...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:31

"now this I'm positive on"
she easily slips the amulet on over her neck, her tendril hair automatically slipping out from under it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:32

Amo: well, that went easily enough. Right, that should cover the basics. Anything else you need while we are here?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:41

"this form is self sustaining for now"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:46

Amo: good... i guess. hm... whats left... Now that I think about it, theres not much else I usually use.... quarters, maybe... *on the way through another gate* Honestly, this place is thousands of years' worth of connecting structures. The most efficient way would probably be to send out a bunch of fast, long range scouts, and make a mental map for yourself. Once you find a gate, should be simple enough to just hop back and forth through it.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 00:50

"lictors? their excellence in scouting and assassination is barred by none"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 07:43

Amo: Well, you will need a lot of them. There is not much to assassinate or "recon" here. Mapping is what you need to do now. However, you have a free hand in such matters. Unless otherwise specified,you are free to accomplish any given task as you deem fit. I am merely giving advice.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 13:53

Cyra: *Walking up behind amo* "Why... are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 13:57

Amo: ah, there you are. you missed half the tour. Nevermind, i can just sow you around later. As for your question, quite simple, and rather complex at the same time... The short and easy answer, is curiosity. I want to see what would happen, if i am able to do it in the first place. The longer answer is, on top of the short one, I will need an army at one point. And I will need one capable of standing up to that of a god... And they, *motions at Queeny*, are the most coordinated and adaptable army that you will find around the galaxy...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 14:26

Cyra: "I think you'll find daemons far more adaptable." *the blades common to her kind burst into existence on her arm*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 14:30

Amo: demons fighting their gods? What do you think would happen to you, if a chaos god would decide to get rid of you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 14:32

Cyra: "Tzeench would be able to do nothing."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 14:35

Amo: ....do not lull yourself into a false sense of security... she may not have power over you like Slaanesh did, but she is still a god, and master of the warp... It would not even take the flick of a metaphorical finger snuff you out of existence...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 14:59

Cyra: "Then why has the daemon prince we were with not simply been snuffed.. hm?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 16:21

Amo: there are many possible explanations. I am not saying it is impossible to do it, but on a scale of millions of warriors? It would be too much of a liability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next