Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:04

Charles: in person? in the throne room?

Maiden: depends on the cause.

Alana: yes...yes definitely
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:07

Catalina: Was that not the answer you were expecting?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:11

Hera: "yes?... i think? I saw him looking at me, with one red eye. I was... not entirely... present at the time, the whole process is excruciating."

Akira: "Could be a heathen who drinks it black."

Laurence: *He cocks his head slightly, a barely perceptible movement to the left of a few degrees.* "What would you die for?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:17

"Good thing we're not heathens, criminals but not heathens"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:19

Charles: I mean see him, yourself, you stood in the throne room with him, without having something like that distracting you.

Maiden: everything I'd die for is already lost and gone, thanks to you imperials.

Alana: not sure what I expected.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:20

Catalina: I see...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:41

Hera: "...That would be.... The most incredible thing."

Laurence: "I'm not the one who burned your home, keep your anger centred on the people who actually wronged you."

Akira: "Not even that anymore, Privateers, perfectly legal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:48

Charles: I can pull a few strings, see what I can do.

Maiden: I wasn't directing that at you.

Alana: regardless....thankyou ma'am
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:51

Max: I know, bloody weird not being pirates anymore

--

Catalina: You're welcome my dear
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 20:04

Laurence: "Point stands, keep your sights pointed at the Fists and ultramarines. Keep everyone else out of it."

Hera: "I know its unlikely, but thats amazing, thankyou."

Akira: "it is isn't it? No more living on the edge huh?" *She makes a small, barely audible grunt of effort.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 20:22

*Max doesn't notice the grunt*
"No more living on the edge. I guess this means we need to find something else to get our adrenaline rushing"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 20:23

Akira: "I Still think we can find some life threatening situations."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 20:29

"It is me n you. Life threatening situations are somewhat common now that I think about it"
*She can smell a 'vast variety' of things as her husband gets to cooking, but most importantly she hears a teapot whistling*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 20:42

"We seem to attract danger... mm, smells good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 20:44

Charles: *smiles* anything for you my dear.

The maiden does not reply

Alana: I...should go ma'am. thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 20:59

Laurence: "Kill them all for all i care, but leave the people out of it." *He pours another glass of amesac*

Hera: "You're so sweet." *She kisses him on the cheek*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:09

"I'm afraid we do"

Catalina: Be safe
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:13

Akira: "Its fun though."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:15

"Battering the crap out of everything and defeating the odds is always fun"
*she hears chorizo crackling as he fries it, quickly followed by the spicy meaty smell*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:17

Maiden: rather un imperial of you.

Charles: I try *smile*

Alana: you too ma'am
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:18

*The saint turns and kneels before praying*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:26

Laurence: "My compatriots would call me a radical, and i've no love for either chapter."

Hera: "And succeed."

Akira: "isnt it just? Although, shooting is fun too."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:30

"Shooting is the best part"
*She hears him start to put the food onto a pair of plates before pouring their tea*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:32

"no, thats blowing things up."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:36

"Shooting things so they blow up!"
*Max now places the plates on to a rather large tray. With their drinks, a teapot, and milk in the middle*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:41

Akira: "See, this is why I married you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:44

Maiden: right.

Charles: anyway, I need you to beleive me, at least for this history lesson, alright?

Alana goes to find rob
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:45

*She hears Max chuckle as he walks in with their tea*

--

*Rob has just finished talking to the local ecclesiarch*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:46

Alana finds him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 21:48

R: You alright?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:05

Laurence: "in any case, that little job of yours is done."

Hera: "Sure."

Akira: "And because you can cook. I love a man whos good in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:11

*He smiles at that before placing their food on a small table*
"There's far more than just that you love about me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:13

Akira: "Of course...I love you for a lot of reasons" *as his back is turned, she pulls back the covers and gets out of the bed, and starts walking towards him with a click-click-click sound on the wooden floor*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:15

*Upon hearing this Max turns, curious as to what is making that noise*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:17

*He turns to see akira, wearing something suspiciously like the very maid's dress she wore a few years ago... Complete with high heels, that solves the clicking mystery.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:21

"It looks like I'm doing right"
*Its fairly obvious that he likes this outfit*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:24

*Its fairly obvious she knows he does. She walks up closer to him, and runs a finger across his jawline.* "Romantic dinner."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:25

Maiden: You have my thanks. The phoenix?

Charles: well, since they were so...looked down upon by the high lords, you can imagine that when they got a seat things didn't go smoothly.

Alana *hug*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:27

Laurence: "Sitting on my bridge, pissing of my captain."

*On the bridge of the ship, byrne is deathglaring the phoenix for scratching the handrail its perched on.*

Hera: "I'm assuming shouting and assassinations?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:32

*Rob returns the hug*

--

"My favourite kind"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:37

Akira: *Sits down and picks up her fork* "Maybe another romantic thing afterwards..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:38

"Ooo what have you got in mind?"
*He does the same and takes a sip of his tea*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2016-12-22, 23:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:43

Maiden: good.

Charles: not quite. More general distrust but basic tolerance. They ended up in a...rivalry with the administratum

Alana: thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 22:43

Rob: There's still much more to see you know
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:09

Laurence: "Its presence really wasn't necessary." *Takes a sip, then gestures at the empty glass on the plate.* "Its rather good."

Hera: "Thats never a good idea."

Akira: "I thought id keep it a surprise, give you something to think about."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:12

"You love your surprises don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:13

Akira: "Absolutely, and so do you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:14

"Yes I do"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:15

Maiden: pardon?

Charles: quite....didn't help that they were sort of running their own armies to enforce taxes and such. The administratum and such were not worried though, as these were untrained militias of fanatics at best, good for forcing taxes and tithes out of civilians, not a lot else.

Alana: Like what?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:21

R: Rest of the planet unless you'd rather we do something else
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:26

Laurence: "The bird, a note would've told me the coordinates just as well. And the amesac, its rather good, Would you like a glass?"

Hera: "Wonderful, the religion of humanity started out as a violent cult."

Akira: *Wipes her mouth on a napkin* "You'll just love this one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: