Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:19

Maiden: trying to impress me?

Charles: true enough
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:22

Laurence: *Chuckles* "No, i couldn't care less about your opinion, lyanna. I am not Tyren. I am making a point. If Gerhman manages to kill me, I will have a brief moment, of near unlimited power, He won't survive."

Hera: "And we've got a war to win when we arrive."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:23

Maiden: Your bravado is memorable.

Charles: aye.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:29

OOC. ...well.... apparently, the immortal queen has fallen ill..... i wonder if 2016 can kill her in 9 days...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:40

Laurence: "And your fear is tiresome. Everyone dies."

Hera: "We haven't got much, but perhaps we have enough to evacuate people."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:46

Maiden: *sigh* Naive child. This must be how the eldar feel talking to humans.

Charles: at least some people.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:54

Laurence: "If you don't know anything useful, why are we still talking about this? I will go to that planet, save your boyfriend and have it blown to ash."

Hera: "As many as possible."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:56

Maiden: because you do not understand. You will fail. And you will die. It is that simple.

Charles: right. But we still aren't there yet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:58

Laurence: "What else can i do? Allow him to rampage unfettered across the sector?"

Hera: "We can prepare."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:03

Maiden: I told you. Run.

Charles: right. Well....I have not taught you anything in a while. How about that?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:05

OOC: Silly Naz, it is a simple a ruse to make the entire world drops its guard before they are all rapidly conquered in the second coming of the British Empire!

IC:

Max: But if you're still feeling a bit sour, I'm sure I can find ways to make it up to you...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:08

Alana: You...are too kind ma'am
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:08

Laurence: "No. If i run, who will stop him." *He phrases the sentence as a closed statement, not a question.*

Hera: "Any particular lessons spring to mind?"

Akira: "Oh do tell."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:16

Maiden: stronger men than you have failed.

Charles: well.... something to do with imperial history and politics perhaps? or perhaps something to do with combat, so as to improve your own skill?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:17

Catalina: You do not need to thank simple courtesy. Now what's wrong?

--

Max: Well...*He kneels infront of her and the screen rapidly fades to black as the cameraman really begins to wonder what he's doing with his life, and how it is the Emperors fault in the first place*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:29

*Camera man is told firmly that he'll get a raise for this, and is given a pair of ear defenders and a book*

Laurence: "Charles is responding as well... Perhaps the two of us."

Hera: "Politics really... isn't my forte..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:31

Alana:...my house ma'am. My family. I am...all that is left at this point.

Maiden: I do not know who that is.

Charles: true, although some of it you may need to understand to do this job.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:40

Laurence: "An inquisitor, Similar to my strength. There are few forces that can withstand a pair of beta level psykers, then there is his apprentice... She's somewhere in the epsilon, delta range."

Hera: "In that case, Lets talk politics."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:41

Maiden: You will not beat him. You will not kill him.

Charles: well....tell me, what do you know of the adepta sororitas' origins?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:43

*The cameraman stops his grumbling and gets to reading. Now much later in the evening, Max and Akira are now located in a mess of towels and duvet on their bed*

--

Catalina: Then it is your duty to persevere and survive so you can make sure that they are never forgotten
*The saints heavenly aura dissipates a little*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:45

Alana:.. I know not how. We were once the strongest of our world. And then we died.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:48

Hera: "Theres a topic i've read a little about, Goge vandire, Tricked the daughters of the emperor, into becoming his private army, then they were told of his treachery, and killed him, becoming the sisters of battle."

Laurence: "But we can force him back. Slaughter enough of his men, and waste enough material, he'll cut his losses. You iron warriors value logic above everything dont you?" *A smile is spreading across his face as a plan forms in his mind*

Akira: "I almost forgive you for the maid incident." *Kiss*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:51

Charles: Good. All correct. However.... Did you ever stop and wonder how vandire gained power in the first place? How the imperium was in such a state that such a man came to be the most powerful human alive in terms of authority?

Maiden: and invite the destruction of your own people from orbit.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 16:55

Catalina: Then you must forge a new house. One to last 10,000 years

--

Max: Almost? *Kiss*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:06

Laurence: "Then they'll already be gone. All we need is a ground force that can hold out for long enough... and we'll see the ships moving in to position... and that fleet cant engage the Salamanders ship, it'd be suicide..." *The cogs are turning in his head* "We could teleport out, easily."

Hera: "I'd never considered that, actually."

Akira: "Almost... Besides, you still owe me for so many other things."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:09

Maiden: You don't have a strong enough teleporter.

Charles: then allow me to explain. For it is in the end, somewhat rooted in the rise of the ecclesiarchy itself.

Alana is a tad speechless at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:11

Laurence: "We have a Gloriana class battleship, we do, a hundred space marines and a few inquisitors? Child's play."

Hera: "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:12

Max: "Like?"

--

Catalina: Have I offended you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:13

Maiden: ridiculously badly damaged last I checked. Operating a teleporter like that is beyond dangerous.

Charles: so, what do you know of the imperial church?

Alana: no...no not at all ma'am
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:19

Catalina: Then why did you not respond?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:38

Laurence: "The salamanders are skilled with machinery, I have no doubt its functional by now."

Hera: "Not much, really."

Akira: "That time i saved you from a chaos cult?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:44

Max: Didn't I repay that the very same night and then every night since? Also I saved you from that horde of mutants in the underhive
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:45

Akira: "Running away saved us from a horde of mutants."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:46

"The second time we went down there."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:53

Akira: "I would've been fine. I had them right where i wanted them. Running out of ammo was part of my plan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:53

Maiden: fine, take that risk.

Charles: Well...would you believe me if I said that once, they were looked down upon, and ridiculed by the high lords?

Alana: just...surprise
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:55

Max: Uh huh

--

Catalina: Why are you surprised?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:56

Laurence: "This plan is perfect, the only potential flaw is death by ravenous daemons."

Hera: "I would not, not at all."

Akira: "Okay so you saved me that time."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 17:59

Max: And then there's when we got seperated in the upperhive and you got captured by the nobles and their cult
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:01

Maiden:...ever so slightly

Charles: well it is true. For you see what does the ecclesiarchy preach? what do they use as a....justification for anything they do? That They can speak to the emperor. That he commanded it, that he is a great divine being who speaks through them. But the High lords of terra? They can, and have, been in the emperor's presence. They of all people, know the truth. 

Alana: just...didn't think of that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:02

Catalina: Really?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:04

Akira: "You know why i always win this argument."

Hera: "I'm still not sure i believe you about that, that the emperor is just a dying man."

Laurence: "The warp is not a total death sentence, besides, if we get to that point we've won anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:05

Max: This is an argument?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:07

Akira: "Only one that matters. Because whoever looses can go make the tea."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:08

*Max chuckles and pulls her into a kiss*
"I'll make tea, and we'll have dinner in bed. How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:10

Akira: "I meant as in the drink, but that'd be great too." *She kisses him again*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:13

Charles: You misunderstand. He's a man yes, and he is dying, but he is the most powerful man ever to exist. I can show you him, another time perhaps. But you need to understand this. The church lies.

Maiden sigh

Alana: really
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:17

Max: I meant it as both
*He kisses her again before standing up and looking for a dressing gown to wear*

--

Catalina: Well it could be something to bring up with him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 18:48

Laurence: "I'm willing to die for a cause, Surely you were once upon a time."

Hera: "I've seen him before, Sanctioning and all."

Akira: *Gets up, and walks up behind him, kisses him gently on the neck, then whispers in his ear in a throaty purr.* "White, no sugar."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:02

"Is there any other way?"
*Max walks off toward their kitchen and begins preparing both tea and food*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 19:04

Charles: in person? in the throne room?

Maiden: depends on the cause.

Alana: yes...yes definitely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next