Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:40

Laurence: "The artefact protects him, but not from everything. Without a psyker as powerful as myself, to protect him as well, it is only a matter of time before I can find a way around it."

Hera: "You're mad Charles."

*things happen, fun is had*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:42

Maiden: did I mention his cabal of sorcerers?

Charles: I know.

she hugs him back too as they kiss for a little bit
"I'm so glad you're back."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:45

/Much later\
*Both Max and Akira are now ontop of a rather damp bed*

--

"It's good being home"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:45

She gently lets go of Rob
"Well...if you say so..." *she walks towards the saint, nervously*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:48

*Rob wonders over to the Ecclesiarch and has a nice little chat involving a certain occasion*

The saint is praying to a golden idol of the emperor.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:50

She walks up, silently, not wanting to disturb, keeping a respectful distance
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:51

Laurence: "They will have to die first, then."

Hera: "the first step to recovery is acceptance."

Akira: "we never made it to the shower."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:53

Maiden: ha. Ask Tyren what happened to the Blood angels praetor when they got their hands on him.

Charles: *winks* You like me this way.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:54

Max: This seems to be a rather common occurrence...

*The saint turns and stands, a literal halo floating atop her head*
"Many lack the courage to approach me. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:55

Alana: *gets down on one knee* forgive me, Your holiness. My name is Alana, of House Degallio.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:57

Akira: "probably because it's a rather fun occurrence."

Laurence: "Was the blood angels praetor a beta level psyker who's job is killing sorcerers? I didn't think so." *his voice has a tinge of irritation.*

Hera: "Do I... hmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:59

"You do not need to kneel, Alana Degallio."

--

Max: You're not wrong there...it might just occur again in a moment
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:00

Maiden: replace 'job is killing sorcerers' with 'is an unholy amalgamation of daemon, machine and astartes', and you've got what they turned him into, slaved to their will of course.

Charles: *winning smile*

Alana stands nervously
"If you say so, your holiness"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:04

Saint: Please, Catalina will do
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:04

Laurence: "then i will put him out of his misery as well. Do you have anything constructive to add, Lyanna, or did I misjudge you?" *his voice has a genuinely sour tone to it now*

Akira: "Bring on round two." *she crawls across the bed to him.*

Hera: "I suppose I do..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:09

Alana: yes your....yes Catalina

Maiden: If a word I've said to you gets out, then my head ends up adorning Gehrman's trophy rack, so excuse me if I'm more than a tad apprehensive with what information I share, imperial.

Charles gently pulls her closer
"Hera. You are the most beautiful thing in all the galaxy. And more precious to me than I have the words to describe."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:11

*Once again, the camera fades, fun is had, and they actually make it into the shower! Of course 'clean' is a relative term and as such well I'll let you decide how that goes*

Saint: So tell me...What inspired a young woman such as yourself to undertake a pilgrimage to Holy Terra?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:12

Alana: My...my Fiance, Catalina. Before I met him, I had never left my homeworld. He offered to show me the holiest, most amazing place in all the imperium. So he brought me here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:14

Laurence: "The very reason you're standing on a Terrace three miles from the nearest other human. I may not trust you, but you're more useful to me alive than dead."

Hera: "You're getting better." *kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:15

Catalina: And is he good to you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:18

Akira: "Well... we made it to the shower..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:20

Maiden: regardless, There is only so much I can tell you. His army's core men are the best of the best of the legion, but there are others. They wear the same colours, save one shoulder. Outsiders, working in his employ. A great company of fallen wolves, the bloodshed of prospero having driven them to khorne worship, march under the warsmith, their left shoulderpad red with the colour of blood, to name the most promenant.

Charles: *kisses back* I mean it. An illusion from the dark god slaanesh itself, specifically designed to seduce me and lure me into corruption, could not compare to your beauty.

Alana: More than I can express.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:21

Max:"Only just"

Catalina: Then the emperor has truly blessed you. Many never get to experience this holy place. Especially with a loved one at their side.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:23

Hera: *slightly stunned silence.*

Laurence: *sighs* "are there nurglites among them?"

Akira: "even then... not a lot of cleaning happened."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:25

"I guess I'll just have to 'help' you since we quite clearly can't get the job done properly"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:26

Alana: I...thankyou, Catalina. That means a lot coming from one as holy as you.

Charles: Hera Immalia. (sh if i misspelled that) I love you. I love you more than I can describe, more than I have ever loved anything before, and more than I will ever love anything again. The day I met you was the luckiest day of my exsistance. 

Maiden: Nurglites, rubrics, berserkers, noise marines...all of them. Although, they are all treated as expendable. The warsmith treats his true sons and daughters of olympia well, and the rest as what they are. Tools. To be expended like ammunition to achieve victory.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:30

Laurence: "Then perhaps his mind will crack when his sons die around him like flies, and he watches some of his tools walk through it like a morning stroll. If I can't break his body, his mind is a good second."

Hera: "Charles I... we've not known each other for that long, are, are you sure about this?"

Akira: "Dirty..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:33

Max: Not for long

--

Catalina: I'm not that special. I am simply a vessel of the emperors will.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:34

Maiden:...you do remember he is an iron warrior right? relatively good treatment of his best men doesn't mean he sheds a tear when every single one dies or anything...

Charles: more sure than I ever have been about anything else.

Alana: that makes you very special, ma'am
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:40

Laurence: "They're not just going to die... have you ever observed the use of the lifeater virus?"

Hera: "I... why? Or do you just... know?"

Akira: "Does this make you my manservant?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:43

Catalina: Still. Moving on, how come you've approached me of all people?

-

Max: Just this once
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:45

Maiden:....you are so naive it hurts.

Charles: I....cannot explain it. You are an incredible, beautiful, witty, strong, intelligent woman. You're the closest thing to perfect I've ever seen.

Alana: I...have never even seen a living saint before now, ma'am
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:50

Laurence: *chuckles low, and ominous.* "Perhaps his psykers can protect him from it, but they can't protect his army. And... oh the things I could do with that much raw biomass."

Akira: "almost makes up for the maid incident."

Hera: "I'm just a woman Charles, nobody is perfect."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:52

Maiden: *sighs* you really know nothing of him....you, your powers, your virus bombs? Playthings. You were apprehensive about Typhus. Gehrman has fought in battles that traumatised PRIMARCHS.

Charles: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And you are perfect to me.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:52

Catalina: I see

Max: You enjoyed that just as much as I did, maybe even moreso
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 02:53

Alana: you...you are beautiful, if I may say so ma'am. Incredible to behold.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:01

Laurence: "All men must die, and it is my purpose to find out how. Gerhman is going to die, maiden, I am going to kill him. You may not think it's possible, but your ambition is simply too limited by your own fear."

Akira: "I did not enjoy the first time."

Hera: *just smiles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:02

Maiden:....you poor, poor child. Never let it be said I tried to warn you, before you became another trophy adorning his armour. If he even thinks you worthy of that.

Charles smiles back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:09

Catalina: Thank you, but I think that's the halo making me look that way

Max: Maybe not having to walk around like one, but you loved what happened afterwards
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:12

"No ma'am....I do not think so"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:21

*The saint smiles*
"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:26

she smiles back, nervously
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:29

"Why are you nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:31

"Nervous of embaressing myself, ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 03:39

"Don't be my dear, you are in a safe place, and I shall not judge you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 14:59

*Laurence finally turns to face lyanna, drink in hand.* "How much do you know, about powerful psykers, maiden? Specifically, about when one dies."

Hera: "Come on, we can't just stand around grinning like idiots for an entire day."

Akira: "Maybe i did."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:04

Maiden: I've seen psykers who maake you look like a child. Battled alongside them.

Charles: if youre sure *grin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:11

Laurence: "Unless you've fought with Magnus the red, I somewhat doubt you. But thats besides the point, do you know what happens, if we die."

Hera: "Theres a lot to do" *Kisses him on the cheek*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:12

Maiden: not magnus. Lorgar. And go on.

Charles: unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:15

Laurence: "Daemons will fight for my soul, If it shines brightly enough, gods might pitch in. Thats a lot of warp energy coalescing around me, and at that point do you think i care about how much energy i use?"

Hera: "Life would be boring without things to do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 15:19

Maiden: trying to impress me?

Charles: true enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next