Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:09

R: You get to breath normally
*She is greated with the single most beautiful thing she has ever seen, in the form of the Ecclesiarchal Palace as the sun rises above it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:10

Hera: "As was my mind... just a tad."

Laurence: "Maiden."

Akira: "when you're asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:12

Charles: ever so slightly

Maiden: Psyker.

Alana goes quiet. just gazing on it, taking it all in.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:17

Max: Uhh you got me there

Rob: *Actually smiles* Knew you'd like it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:18

"wow...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:21

*Rob leans against the side of their shuttle and watches*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:21

"i....I've never seen anything like it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:24

"Welcome the heart of the imperial faith, the single most sacred point in all of the universe"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:26

"Its incredible"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:27

Hera: "And for some unknown reason you saved my life. Worked out well for you." *winks*

Akira: "Nice abs by the way."

Laurence: "Do you keep tabs on your comrades, maiden?" *takes a swig of amesac, not turning around. There's another glass and a decanter on a silver tray on the small round table next to him.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:29

"That it is, wanna go inside?"
*As she looks around she notices a complete lack of pilgrims or people in general*

Max: Same to you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:31

Charles: I couldn't just let you die. Especially not now I know you. You're the most precious thing I've known in my entire life.

Maiden: why is that?

Alana:...why so few people?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:33

"Let's just say I saved the grand ecclesiarchs life and called in the favour"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:35

"I....I..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:36

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:37

*great big hug*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:39

*He returns it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:40

Hera: "Charles... I love you." *hugs him*

Laurence: "They're causing trouble."

Akira: "I can't save your arse all the time if I let myself go."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:41

Charles: *hugs back* I love you too.

Maiden: doing their job most likely. 

Alana: thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:43

Max: *He smiles*
I do believe that I've saved you far more than you saved me, especially since the governors manor does not count

R: You're welcome
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:43

Alana lets go, turning back towards the cathederal, taking rob's hand
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:46

*He let's her lead the way, enjoying her reaction far more than seeing the palace*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:48

Laurence: "'Doing their job' is about to get Tyren killed. His company responded to the distress signal of a besieged planet."

Akira: "How does that not count?"

Hera: "I've never really... said that to someone before and...meant It like this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:49

she heads on inside, awestruck at almost every sight

Maiden:...*sighs* who is it?

Charles: and I've never felt this way about someone in my life.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:52

Max: I had the governor right where I wanted him

*Rob simply watches and responds as one would expect*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:54

*so....what do they see?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:58

Laurence: "Gerhman. Leading a force of tens of thousands."

Hera: "Maybe... maybe we've got something here..."

Akira: "Of course you did."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 00:59

*Statues of saints, ancient scriptures, religious items, lots of other stuff like that. Even a living saint*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:00

Max: So after your workout what d'you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:00

Maiden:...then I can do nothing. Gehrman is to me, what Feldman is to you.

Charles: I rather hope so *smiles*

the living saint really gets to Alana, as she freezes in pure awe
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:05

"Saint Catarina of Devos 9. *puts an arms around Alana* Pretty fit if I'm honest"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:09

Laurence: "Then I will have to deal with that myself. I thought you should be made aware in any case, so the news won't surprise you if it comes."

Akira: "Get a shower, Then dinner?"

Hera: "Provided neither of us die."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:11

Maiden: I can....advise you at least.

Charles: I'm going to try my damnedest not to let that happen to you. Brought you back from the brink once already. I'll do it again if I have to.

Alana almost doesn't seem to hear him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:13

Max: *nods* Sounds like a plan, mind if I join you?

Rob: *Noticing this he decides to be quiet*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:14

Hera: "Just don't do anything stupid will you. No heroics." *kisses his cheek*

Laurence: "Tips on how to kill a few thousand of your own men?"

Akira: "For the shower, or the meal? I know which one I'd prefer..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:16

Alana: I...wow...

Charles: so long as it keeps you alive, I don't think it could possibly be stupid.

Maiden:...the best option with Gehrman. Run. Even the Despoiler himself rightly respects the warsmith. Enough to ask for his service, rather than force his allegiance.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:17

Max: *He smiles*
"Lead the way"

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:18

Rob: You can talk to her if you want, it'll give me a moment to talk to the ecclesiarch"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:20

Alana: I....I am surely not worthy....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:22

Laurence: "You know full well Tyren won't. There are civilians trapped there. So that isn't an option."

Hera: "You could get yourself killed."

Akira: *walks away, swinging her hips deliberately side to side.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:24

Maiden: then get them out of there, and run. He will kill you all. And even you, psyker, will be powerless to stop him.

Charles: Rather that than let you die. Although I assume you wouldn't entirely appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:24

"You're my fiancé you most certainly are worthy"

Max: *He follows Akira, watching her...hips with great interest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:27

Alana: you....you think so?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:29

R: Why wouldn't you be?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:30

"I...I mean she's a living saint....and I'm just a..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:32

Hera: "If you do, I will drag you kicking and screaming out of the afterlife, then kill you again for being such an idiot." *she says all this with a smile sweet as caramel*

Laurence: "What kind of power does he command to make you so sure of that?"

Akira: "enyoying the view?"

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:34

R: You're my fiancé, and the daughter of the White Warden. You are worthy"

M: near perfect, unfortunately there seem to be a pair of shorts in the way
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:36

Akira: "That's such a shame, perhaps someone could do something about it..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:36

Charles: I wouldn't have't any other way.

Maiden: on top of his rediculous amount of men, strategic skill, physical prowess and equipment so well made that even vulkan would raise an eyebrow? The skull of Ker'ngar. (look it up)

Alana locks eyes with rob for a moment before kissing him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:40

R: *He kisses her and pulls the woman into a tight hug as he does so*

M: *Max doesn't waste a moment and swiftly goes in to remove them before the scene quickly fades to darkness in an attempt to ruin the mood*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 01:40

Laurence: "The artefact protects him, but not from everything. Without a psyker as powerful as myself, to protect him as well, it is only a matter of time before I can find a way around it."

Hera: "You're mad Charles."

*things happen, fun is had*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next