Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Marha
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:20

she helps him up
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:26

*He hugs her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:28

hug back
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:34

"I've waiting too long for that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:34

"Me too... its good to see you.... the real you, again"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:40

"It's good to be me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:42

she chuckles
"that it is"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:43

*He looks over at... himself, standing in the corner* "What to do with me... it then..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:44

it was repaired during the procedure
"Well....I COULD have it modified so you could still pilot it...but the words 'tech heresy' come to mind"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:45

Tyren: "I don't exactly remember how to fight without it... my limbs are all... wrong"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:46

"are you going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:47

Tyren: "The knack for being human will come back eventually."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:48

she pats him on the back
"aye....now I need to make a call to a certain psyker"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:53

Tyren: "I think... that might be a good idea... If he learns i was taken... the boy is likely to do something rash."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 14:54

"Alright. I'll be back in a second."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:07

*Tyren smiles, and lets go of the hug.* "I'll try to get used to this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:09

"alright. Won't be long" she goes out, and puts her helmet on, going to the comms unit
+Psyker. I need you.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:11

Laurence: +Now there's something i never thought i would hear.+ *in the background she can hear the clashing of blades*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:11

+I assume you are busy+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:14

Laurence: +We'll stop for now, continue on with the others. *Footsteps* Now we can talk.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:15

+Training?+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:16

OOC. ..rae?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:17

OOC: Just posted for you bud

+Bringing my men into shape.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:18

+Its about Tyren. I've done...something that I need your help with+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:22

+*Sighs* What did you do?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:23

+To be completely blunt? Gave him his body back+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:29

+You did... what?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:30

+You're a damn biomancer, figure it out.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:35

+The dangers of... GAH! Damn heretics, never think things through.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:36

+Watch your tongue psyker. I'm still listening.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:37

+You want my help, you're in no position to threaten me Lyanna.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:39

+Right. Right.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:41

+What do you want.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:46

+I know how this will be...perceived by his brothers and other imperials.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:47

+Heresy of the highest regard, and a venerable dreadnought of ten thousand years will be burned at the stake, either metaphorically, or literally.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:48

+That's where I need your help.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:49

+I can make him disappear, if thats what you need.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:50

+No. I need your help...creating a cover story so to speak+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:53

+I can't do that and you know it.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:54

+Yes you can. Claim its a magos biologis' experiment he volenteered for, was a success. You know the mechanicum, the amount of innovations they make that just get filed away and never seen again is astounding.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:58

+Magos Biologis? What you've done is beyond even my abilities. People will know, and they won't believe me. I'm not exactly on the inquisitions list of favorite people.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:59

+I have my own connections. So do you. We both know how well the administratum processes information.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:00

+We're walking a fine line here. This could be the final straw for me.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:02

+Can your friend not help us here?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:03

+Friend? What friend?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:04

+The ordo xenos one.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:06

Laurence: +Charles?... Not exactly a friend. Far more puritanical than i am... He could disapprove, then our little conspiracy would be sunk before it even sets sail.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:08

+we have to do something, laurence.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:11

+The facts are plain and simple, he cannot return to his own kind. I cannot cover something this large up, each and every report to do with me is poured over with a fine toothed comb.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:13

+You can't, but you must know someone who can.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:17

+I'm not engrossed in politics like other members of the inquisition, I have a great number of informants, smugglers, soldiers and killers, very few bureaucrats. And this leaves out the idea of deceiving an entire chapter of space marines.+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next