Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Marha
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:19

" well to reasons to collect that fat pricks bounty and to cancel yours now to answer Max's question , red dress , at a party a very long time ago"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:21

*Max lowers his rifle as his mind goes back several years*
"Hang on. Red dress, party....ah fuck. Hello Jasmine"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:23

" hey Max we need to talk "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:24

Akira: "Shame about the bounty, i fully plan on nailing him to the front of my ship."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:25

"What did he do? And we'll chat after negotiating the captains fate"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:28

" I'm fine with that I just need something that shows he's dead like the bead,hell ID love to nail him up and skin him while keeping him alive"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:30

*her melta is still levelled.* "Care to tell who you are? Beyond, that you were at a party in a red dress."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:32

" I will don't worry I'm an old friend now who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:36

"Oh god......."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:38

Akira: "I'm Akira Erentillo"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:42

Max: She's my wife
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:43

"Oh so you are Max's wife , I'm Jasmine blackfeather , ill need to talk to you later"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:50

Akira: "Will you now?" *Her melta is still pointed, her finger gently caressing the trigger*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:04

+I know, laurence+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:06

"Come on let's be civil here I didn't come here to make enemies "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:08

+Listen to your vox, this should be entertaining.+

Laurence: "we're close enough."

*On the bridge of one of the iron warriors ships, the helmsmen's eyes glaze over. and he takes the wheel in both hands, and starts turning towards a friendly ship*

Akira: "The moment you can prove you're not a threat, i'll think about not turning your head into a distant memory."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:14

She hands her her bolt pistols and power sword and hands it to akira"I want those back later
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:18

"So what are you doing here Jasmine?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:19

Akira: *Lowers the melta, and takes her weapons.* "Right..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:22

" well I got a bounty on him and found one on you two but I accepted it to cancel it , so you won't have someone trying to hunt you down for a while"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:22

"And how are you going to 'cancel' it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:28

+you do remember those are my men, right laurence?+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:30

"Well I have to log into the guild and send the order that you paid your fines and that you're posting a cou nter bounty"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:34

M: "Riiiight"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:38

" you don't believe me do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:40

"I don't think it's that easy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:40

Akira: "Not a word of it"

Laurence: +unless you can make them all leave, im going to have to kill them.+

*the helmsman puts his ship on a ramming course*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:43

+*sighs*+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:44

+I'm about to ram your ships together, if you can, nows the time.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:46

"Besides, we're used to being chased. It's not a new development"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:47

OOC if she can what
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 23:48

Ooc: call off the ships
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:12

+you know I can't+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:17

" I understand, but there's something very important I must talk to you about."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:20

"What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:22

*in that moment, the ship slams into another, its prow puncturing through the ships central section, tearing it in half, and detonating its magazine*

Laurence: +Then pray for their souls.+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:24

(Was that for our ship?)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:28

+*sighs*+
OOC no
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:29

OOC actually hangon....
IC that doesn't quite happen, laurence has underestimated the hull of these ships
one does indeed smash into the other, and send it off course, but both ships survive
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:39

Laurence: "Sturdy bastards... in that case."

*the helmsman falls dead, and an engineers eyes glaze. He moves over to the controls of the loading system for the macro cannon.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:43

*not much i can do here*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:48

*he primes a shell, overrides its safety, and drops it from the crane, setting off a chain reaction that tears both ships to debris*

*then Laurence voxes the iron warriors openly.* +Care to retreat before more of your ships detonate spectacularly?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:55

OOC: Is steam dead?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:57

Lyanna:+...you're an idiot+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 00:59

Laurence: *closes the channel to just lyanna* +Id be a butcher if I didn't give them a chance.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:02

+You know that'll never happen. Just get it over with.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:05

*the other ships are destroyed or crippled in similar ways, single crewmen, detonate warp cores, destroy engines, kill captains, fire upon friendly ships. Each and every one, falling dead after their task is completed.*

Laurence: +This brings me no pleasure, But it has to be done.+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:06

" it's about the night we met"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:07

"...what about it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:07

OOC so did laurence just solo my fleet?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:09

Ooc: I'm expecting some kind of psychic resistance... if not, just using one man at a time, over a few hours, it's rather possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next