Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Marha
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 18:04

Serah: "Do you feel alright sister?"
Back to top Go down
Marha

Marha

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 18:31

Laurana: I'm not shure. This headache is kill me. And why you call me sister? I don't remember you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 19:12

Serah: "The adepta sororitas, you're a sister of battle, so am i. We call eachother sister." 

Jax: *Mumbling as he walks alongside serah* "Amnesia, total amnesia, never seen it before."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 22:37

MEANWHILE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 22:41

Caiber: oh boy.

Lyanna leads him to another room of drones
"I don't HAVE trousers that'll fit you...they can make some though"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 22:46

Laurence: "Captain, you remember the plan?"

Byrne: "That doesn't mean i bloody like it." 

Laurence: "One ship against a fleet, whats not to love?" 

Tyren: "Is the only other human here your admiral?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 22:49

Caiber: the high odds of death?

Lyanna: huh? nono, 99% of my staff are human, its just drones are better at medical stuff. and sewing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 23:11

Laurence: "Not if we do it right... of course if we fuck up or I've calculated this wrong we all die."

Tyren: "Fair enough, sewing is a fairly repetitive task."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 23:15

OOC where'd you go on steam brah
IC Caiber:...captain if you fuck up, I kill you first.

Lyanna: exactly. *the drone gets to work*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 23:17

Byrne: "Given the penalty for fucking up is being hit by weapons that could tear this ship apart in a single strike, no you won't."

Tyren: "Efficient."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 23:19

Caiber: you doubt my speed.

Lyanna: exactly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 23:21

Byrne: "You're not faster than a thermonuclear explosion, trust me."

Tyren: "so..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 23:51

Caiber: we'll see.

Lyanna: so...you were asking about my crew?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 12:49

Tyren: "Yes... any familiar faces?"

Byrne: *Takes a hold of the helm, and pushes the engines to full thrust, making straight for the iron warriors fleet.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 12:58

Lyanna: none you'd recognise.

*the fleet is rather large*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 13:02

Byrne: "It's been an honour, gentlemen." *Murmurs of acknowledgement echo from the vox, officers putting in their last words*

Tyren: "Hm, A few down there though..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 13:06

Caiber:....glad to hear a vote of confidence

Lyanna: hm?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 13:08

Byrne: *Silent concentration* "Closing to lance range, void shields to full, Laurence, now's the time."

Tyren: "I'm rather well acquainted with a few of your brothers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 14:34

Lyanna: you mean Djurah?

caiber goes quiet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 14:37

Tyren: "If you mean the one who beat me near to death ten thousand years ago, then yes."

*Laurence kneels down, and shuts his eyes. At this point, four new tears in the warp appear, and a pair of battleships, and two heavy cruisers come forth from the warp, blackships of the inquisition.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 14:52

Lyanna; yeah....him

Caiber: what....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 14:55

Laurence: "This should make them think twice, hm caiber?"

Byrne: "Still no movement of the fleet, we're passing into lance range now."

Tyren: "How is the old bastard doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 14:58

Lyanna: he's the warsmith's right hand man now

Caiber: those are illusions aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 14:59

Laurence: "But they don't know that. And they won't until we're right on top of them"

Tyren: "Well, beating him to death will be a challenge then."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 15:48

Caiber nods

Lyanna; slightly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 15:58

Tyren: "Hm... Does he know i survived i wonder."

Byrne: "They're still not budging!"

Laurence: "fire all lance batteries."

*The dauntless fires all of its lances simultaneously.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 16:11

the shields of the ships do not even waver as suddenly the entire fleet opens up

Lyanna: probably not
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 16:44

*In a blinding flash, the dauntless is vaporised, utterly destroyed and smashed appart by the fusillade of fire, the illusory ships wink out of existence.*

Laurence: "Lets see if they buy it..."

Byrne: "Double bluffing them is a dangerous game."

Tyren: "Well, would you expect a scout marine to survive a pummelling from a terminator?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 17:00

Caiber:...huh

Lyanna: maybe
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 17:02

Laurence: "Now, for phase two, i need to have a chat with someone."

+Lyanna+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 17:08

Caiber: fun.

+What is it?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 17:11

+I'll be needing one of those favours from you.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 17:14

+Specifically?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 17:15

+Tell me which ships have psykers aboard. And which ship is yours, then turn, and get your ship the hell out of here.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 19:24

OOC: Hello?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 19:25

OOC herrow!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 19:27

+every ship has at least one+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 19:28

+I mean dangerous psykers.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 19:30

OOC: HAI
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 19:34

OOC: Heyo!!
Wanna continue, Rae?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 19:36

+I know what you meant+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 20:30

Laurence: +In that case... this might be harder than i thought.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 20:34

OOC: *poke*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 20:37

OOC: YES, CONTINUE WE SHALL

*The boarding party leaves the escape boat, kerak dragging the captain.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 20:42

*Kerak is led by an officer to the interrogation room, while Max rushes down to make sure Akira is alright.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 21:20

*Kerak physically drags the man there.*

Akira: "Hey honey, im home." *There's a smouldering hole in her jacket from a lasblast, but her armour underneath stopped it, and a small shrapnel wound in her leg she probably hasn't noticed*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 21:48

Behind akira is a woman in full black armor with a gold visor and red nobles coat " you people really need to check everything before you take off like that " she said brushing her coat a bit " now to the point , Ma'am that is my bounty you got there so if you are willing to make a deal " she then looks over akiras shoulder , " oh hello there Max we need to talk"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:11

*She quickly finds a melta pistol pointed directly at her head* "Excuse me, lets start with the obvious, what are you doing on my ship?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:12

"Akira you're bleeding"
*Max has his own rifle aimed at the stranger*
"And I don't know who you are?"

-

*Once Kerak has deposited the captain the room is locked and Kerak receives his typical warm welcome after a successful raid*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:15

*Kerak goes to go eat and drink with his kindred, while recounting tales of old battles.*

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-03, 22:19

" well to reasons to collect that fat pricks bounty and to cancel yours now to answer Max's question , red dress , at a party a very long time ago"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next