Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Marha
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:09

Ooc: I'm expecting some kind of psychic resistance... if not, just using one man at a time, over a few hours, it's rather possible
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:12

OOC...kinda defeats the point of the whole, overwhelming army of elite dudes in massive numbers if one guy can just cripple em so easy....
IC *after this works on one ship it suddenly begins...not working*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:24

Laurence: "Three ships down, and Their psykers have stepped up to task... let's see if we can spot them."
*he searches with his mind, looking for the psykers*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:26

*he can't find them*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 01:28

Laurence: "Oh they're good... hiding themselves just like I am..."

Byrne: "Does that mean we've failed?"

Laurence: "We just blew up three ships, I hardly call that failure."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 02:30

he does manage to intercept one communication
a request for help
specifically calling for something called 'death squadron'
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 04:32

She goes up and whispers in his ear *sending pm*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 04:34

*Max goes extremely pale*
"You're s-sure it was me?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 04:37

" I tested "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 04:40

"Huh..."
*It's not a healthy pale*
"And where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 04:43

" on my ship safe with their step dad which is why I need to speak with your wife since she's their step mom I want them to feel welcomed and somewhat safe now before you think it yes they can handle themselves."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 04:49

"Ah...good"
*He looks a mixture of scared shitless and just shocked*
"I have kids....I have kids"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 07:46

Akira: *somewhere between shock, surprise, and unbridled rage*

Laurence: "Radio silence now I rather think. Let's make sure we stay hidden."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 12:52

She grabs out a photo And shows him a picture of two children almost in their teens ,a boy and a girl " these are your children ,your son is a very adventurous person ,while your daughter is very smart a tad shy , but when she knows you she is really friendly though she's blind, so it may take a bit"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 12:53

OOC: azrok? how is that RP coming along? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 14:04

Ooc Oh you mean Galaxy well I'm still trying to recover my files

Last edited by Azrok on 2017-01-04, 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 14:05

OOC. ...wouldnt it be faster to just remake them at this point?
thats why i prefer paper media... among other reasons...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 14:25

Ooc plus I've been really busy with IRL stuff
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 20:39

Max: "Huh...he even looks like me"
*Akira knows Max well enough to tell that he's hiding a shitload of emotion*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:02

*akira gently puts a hand on his shoulder, just reminding him she's there for him.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:12

*The touch startles him as he looks toward her*
"I don't know what to do...I don't even know how to react"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:18

*she kisses him on the cheek*
"Go see them, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:19

" I'm sorry I tried to find you but every time I got close the imperials got in the way"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:24

OOC. ...raaaaeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:28

*He looks toward Jasmine*
"What now then?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:38

"I wait for my ship to arrive"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:44

"It might be better if we got out of this system. There's an enemy fleet about an hour away from us"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:51

" that's why they aren't here yet , just get out of the system I'll contact them after. "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 21:58

"That was the plan, so you get to know eachother while I get us out of here"
*He turns and walks away, quickly giving orders to collect the cargo and freighters engines*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 23:21

Akira: *watches max go, and sighs* "You couldn't have chosen a worse time."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 23:28

" I'm sorry about this it's just I've been looking for him for nine years I want my children to know their father to see that he didn't abandon them , speaking of which we need to talk"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 23:30

Akira: "about what, specifically?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 23:40

" well you may not like me that much but like me or not you are my children's step mom , I want to make sure you treat them like your own "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 23:43

OOC: Amusing fact, Max is only 26. So he met Jasmine at 17.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 23:49

Akira: "What makes you think me and max are a good influence on your children? We're fucking pirates."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-04, 23:55

" yeah and I'm a merc I taught my son how to skin someone you think you could do worse ? To be honest I think you and I could get along , how about a bit of bonding time torchering that fat fucker?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:00

OOC: That's a fun lesson to teach a 9 year old. "Hey son! We're gonna skin a guy!" 'But muuuuum! The football is on!' "No excuses!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:01

Akira: "one, you're a terrible parent, and two He's a blubbering mess whos already shit himself and told me everything he knows, there's not much point."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:07

" oh don't tell me you won't enjoy it , I heard what he said to you ,what he threatened to do to max it will be quite a stress reliever , now to the terrible person comment I'm trying to teach my children how to survive to prepare them for what they will face , but if you want to know terrible you should have met the man max saved me from ."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:08

OOC: 'saved'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:10

Akira: "We're inundated with terrible people, but why not, give me the story."

*at this point kerak walks onto the bridge, towards max.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:14

M: *Max turns* Yes Kerak?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:15

Kerak: "this female. You bred with her, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:16

M: Yes I have...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:18

" the man torchered his people for fun , exicuted the elderly just because he felt they didn't deserve to live , he refused to properly feed his citizens so they were weak enough not to revolt , and that was the tip of the iceberg"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:22

Akira: "That sounds pretty par for the course for nobles to be honest... do tell what really makes him terrible."

Kerak: "And her young are yours... yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:23

Max: Yes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:27

OOC: Torture is also spelt with a U. <3 plus as a general rule Max despises torture.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:28

Kerak: ".... But you are bonded to Akira... yet you have no young with her."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:29

" does it really fucking matter now he's dead and we need to work this out if you think I'm such a terrible person what makes me so fucking terrible? "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:31

Akira: "Teaching a child to skin people, enjoying torture... that's two things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next