Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Marha
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:31

Akira: "Teaching a child to skin people, enjoying torture... that's two things."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:32

M: Considering what we're like it confuses me greatly. But although I want do want young, she may not. I'd rather wait until she's ready to care for our children then force the responsibility on her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:35

OOC am here!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:36

Kerak: *pauses for a moment* "You are both strong, your kindred will be strong." *pauses again* "But you are both warriors, your young will not be safe."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:36

Ooc: hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC where were we eddy baby
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:42

Ooc: *mildy sexually charged atmosphere intensifies*

Psykers, were doing shit, Laurence was le planning
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:43

" to be honest the whole skinning thing was more to teach him about effects , of certain attacks ,weak spots , vital areas and to show him what chaos worshippers and dark eldar do to their victims , now for the torture , I don't enjoy it unless they really deserve it , I mean you should really look at his record , but I understand why you hate me , I hate myself most of the time and I wish I could give my children a better life , and you are probably right I am a terrible person , but everything I do is for them and I hope you'd do anything for them too , truth is your probably better for them then me " she removes her helm showing one of her eyes is missing with a scar and a eye patch to cover her eye socket her expression is sad mixed with worry.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:44

Max: In this universe nobody is truly safe. It will be the job of Akira and I to make sure that when we do have children they'll be safe. Plus we have you, Kerak.

OOC: Is Kerak the first kroot they hired?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:49

Ooc: yeah, the one who got shot to shit and now has an augmetic: jaw, arm, leg, lung and heart

Akira: "You've got some issues lass, maybe more than the rest of us, and that right there, is impressive. As for your kids... eh, could have worse parents, mine were mostly absent."

Kerak: "I am honoured, My kindred will protect yours, as you did mine."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:53

" I wouldnt know the feeling to be honest it was just me and my sister the entire time , don't really know what happened to our parents , but I'll tell you what's impressive , your record I mean it's great I see why max loves you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:55

OOC: Ah yes.....totally wasn't my fault.

*Max smiles*
"I wouldn't have it any other way"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:57

Akira: "my... record?"

Kerak: *thinks for a moment* "So this female is not competing with akira for you?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 00:59

" there's a record for every target so we can prep for the mission do you wa nt to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:03

Max: I don't believe so. It has been nine years since we...bred. I'm pretty sure that she intends to charge me with raising our young. Maybe it's because she wishes to protect them, maybe she no longer wants the responsibility. I honestly don't know.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:03

Caiber: well that could have gone worse.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:12

Akira: "I'm worried what might be on that... but okay."

Kerak: "She no longer wishes to raise her own young? Strange, is this common among humans?"

Laurence: "Not enough though..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:17

M: It differs from person to person. For example my parents willingly tortured me, while another set of parents died to protect their young. Unfortunately for humanity there is no set rule. And the reasoning behind such actions can vary from danger to simply not caring about their young.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:20

" here you go , I just ww nt to make something clear , I'm not going to get in the way between you and Max I just want to stay friends " she hands you her data pad
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:21

Kerak: "The young are the future of the kindred, They need to be raised as strong warriors. Humans are a strange race."

Akira: *mumbles, half to herself as she reads the data pad* "Don't worry... if you tried, I'd kill you."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:27

" and if you hurt my children they won't find your corpse ,so what do you think about your record?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:27

Max: You're not wrong...what is your opinion on this matter?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:32

Kerak: "Kill the female, she is too weak, she will weaken your kindred."

Akira: "Its missing some of the more obscure pieces of information, no mention of my sister... or the inquisition incident... or more recent events... could also be called the inquisition incident."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:35

*Max let's out a laugh*
"She won't be here for too long I think. Long enough for me to meet my children and for us to with out some sort of agreement. What's your opinion on Akira and I having children?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:37

Kerak: "the strongest breeding, you will have strong young." *he says this with the intuitive knowledge of genetics inherent to a kroot shaper*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:38

" is this the right decision akira should I have just kept them a secret or what if he hates them?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:39

"Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:40

Max: "That's certainly good to know. How do you think she would react if I brought it up?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:41

Akira: "Well you've done it now, bit late for second thoughts."

Laurence: *buckling on his sword belt.* "Now, we do things the old fashioned way eh?"

Kerak: "I see flesh, not the future."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:43

"....with how many ships there are? I feel we'd be of more use on the ground..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:43

" I know but what do you think, could you promise me something akira?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:45

Max: Hmm, alright. Thank you Kerak
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:49

Akira: "Depends entirely, I'm not usually known for making promises to people I've known for ten minutes."

Kerak: *shrugs, and walks off*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:51

*Max turns and gets back to making sure they are not caught*
"That was interesting"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 01:54

" it's just my children are the most important part of my life , if something happens to me please be a good mother to them , please make sure that they are ready for this cruel universe"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 15:03

Akira: "I'll find somewhere safe for them... but, here's an idea, dont get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 15:13

Laurence: "Aboard a ship they can't bring tanks and such to bear on me. In a narrow corridor... thats where facing a biomancer becomes rather nasty."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 15:20

Caiber: and how do we even GET to those ships?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 16:31

Laurence: "With a boarding ram?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 16:37

"...you did see how little damage a ram from another capitol ship did don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 16:47

"We don't need to destroy it, just get aboard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 17:02

"my point is, you think we can penetrate their hull?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 17:13

Laurence: "If it can't, i can get us through.... Speaking of, Us, being the operative word, you planning on accompanying?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 17:46

"and then?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 17:54

Laurence: "Then we work our way though the ship, until we make it to the bridge, then we ram that fine lady into one of her compatriots."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 17:55

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 17:56

OOC: I nearly sunk the IJN Yamato using my HMS Edinburgh (Light cruiser. Sistership to the Belfast. Yes the Belfast that lives on the Thames that one)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 17:59

Laurence: "We can't exactly evacuate the ground forces with a fleet this large in orbit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 18:01

"I know that. But we can't do anything about that fleet. We'll die trying, and it'll all have been a waste. You're good, but not THAT good. Especially when they have reinforcements inbound. 'Death squadron' did they call it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 18:04

Laurence: "If they're coming for me... psykers i'd have to assume, anything less is practically suicide..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 18:05

"Why don't you ask your 'contact'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next