Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Marha
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:18

Tyren: "The captain isn't just an astartes, He's older than the both of us combined."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:20

".....twenty thousand years old, is what you're implying"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:21

*What should have been a routine smash n grab has quickly turned into a meat grinder with the Frieghters crew launching rather large attacks into Akira's strike team*

--

"There should be some basic rations in here, nutrient paste and so on"
*He walks into the wreck*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:23

Emma: I'd eat anything at this point. *she follows, carbine in hand*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:24

Akira: +Max, there's fucking hundreds of them down here! Ram the fucker, and give us a countdown!+ 

Tyren: "You could still times that by one hundred, and still be shy, He's perpetual."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:28

Lyanna: a what?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:31

Tyren: "Immortal, he can grow back limbs, his entire body, he can't die. *shrugs* He's forgotten a lot of things, but we reckon he was born during the dark age of technology."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:31

Max: +Hang on! *She hears a subtle explosion* +Bastards were expecting us, hold out for about 2 minutes. Fall back if neccesary. *muffled* Vent their boarding party, I don't want a single one loose on my ship!. Gunner train the portside cannons on that freighter!+

--

R: "As would I" *Wjen she enters, she sees the familiar internal design of the raider. Bunks, cells, looted corpses ect*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:32

emma gulps as she follows him, looking around

Lyanna:...well then
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:36

Akira: "Through the walls again!" *She fires her melta pistol at the wall next to them in a line, then cuts across it with her power sword.* "Get a detpack on that wall."

Tyren: "He was on Istavaan, and was hit point blank by a lance strike, in case you were wondering how far his ability can stretch."

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-01-01, 22:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:36

Lyanna:....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:38

Tyren: "Although, without any part of him to regenerate from, he returns to a normal human, not an astartes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:43

"that's...difficult to beleive but alright"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:44

MaxnAkira:
*She hears a scream as one of the new recruits scrambles back, a gout of flame devouring the position he was previously shooting from.*

--

Rob: "We should be safe here."
*He gestures to a crate*
"Open it please, I can't"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:46

Tyren: "There is... some kind of proof in historical records. A space marine named Raeven dies on istavaan, then a civilian who fought during the battle of terra, and was awarded the badge of eternity gate volunteers for the salamanders, his name is raeven."

Akira: *tosses a grenade down the corridor, in the direction of the flame* "COME AND GET SOME YOU PANSY FUCKER!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:48

*She hears muffled panic before the corridor erupts into flame, the grenade obviously having done its job of the screams of the crew are anything to go by*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:52

she does so, cracking it open with the butt of the gun

Lyanna:...well then
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 22:54

Robnco: *The crate is full of nutrient paste and water*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 23:07

Tyren: "And we thought we were old."

*Someone has complied with akira, and a det charge tears a hole in the weakened section of wall, the kroot go first, and kill whatever is on the other side with gusto.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 23:09

Max: +Brace yourself!+ *The internal lighting flickers before dying and the ship itself begins to rumble and groan as Max opens fire*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 23:28

Akira: "HOLD!" *The assorted forces hold and wait for the impact.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 23:36

*The freighter shudders before a thunderous clash of metal rolls through the ship. Crewmen all over the ship are thrown around, givin Akira the opening she asked for.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 23:37

*The boarding team charges towards the bridge, a rolling thunder of bullets and blades, that shears through the enemy position*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 23:55

Emma takes about half of it and hands it to rob

Lyanna: Well... that's something
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:02

Tyren: "It's fine if you don't belive me, it does sound completely insane."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:08

"I've seen stranger"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:10

Tyren: "Probably.."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:11

R: Thanks

--

*With the crew in disarray Akira and co have an easy time making it to the now locked bridge doors*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:16

she nods and starts eating and drinking

Lyanna:...what now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:25

Akira: "Kerak, force the door." *Kerak and three other kroot, dig their claws into the crack in the door, and begin to haul the doors apart, when the mechanism rests against the lock, akira slides her sword in between it, and slices the locking bars apart.* 

Tyren: "We wait until laurence is done... i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:36

*Akira hears the freighters captain panicking as the doors open*

--

*Rob does too*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:39

Lyanna: come on. you need armour.

after eating a little Emma takes a deep breath and allows herself to collapse against the wall, still awake but exhausted in the relative safety
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:42

Tyren: "My old armour is not exactly serviceable. Hacked apart as it was by world eaters." 

Akira: "You've caused me a great deal of trouble captain!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:43

"I can get you a new suit."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:44

Tyren: "What mark do you use for your men?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:48

OOC: Bush, i just drew Akira, if you fancy lookin (Yes i know her arm makes her look like a bodybuilder, but i honestly canne be arsed to fix it :p)  https://imgur.com/a/lQrh3
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:51

"my men? they do not wear power armour, don't have the resources for that many. If you mean the iron warriors, primarily mark 4, they managed to get their hands on manufacturing facilities that can churn it out at a good enough rate to equip almost all their men with it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 00:55

OOC: The only reason the arm looks weird is because you've botched the position and angle.
But nice!! Wish I could draw...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:00

"I wonder if mine was salvaged..." *He has a wistful sound to his voice, he was given that suit by pyriel, and wore it until his death. Mark five heresy armour pretty much, ultramarines would call it cobbled, patched together as it was from a combination of iron armour and maximus.*

OOC: Her wrist does look a little dislocated doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:03

"where was it lost?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:04

OOC: A little yeah, also Himfea updated it with Max's appearance.
http://warhammerrejects.wikia.com/wiki/Maximilian_Erentillo_XVI?

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-01-02, 01:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:05

OOC: Wow, Rae, you draw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:08

OOC heh max looks like he's from Helsing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:10

Ooo: Space pirate whatshisname

Tyren: "The gates of Cadia, during the third black crusade."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:11

Ooc: I does draw, not as well as you, not by a long shot, but I draw
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:13

OOC: Harlock!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:18

The captain: *After regaining his composure by hiding behind a load of storm troopers*
"You've caused us far more trouble"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:19

*a trio of grenades are rolled onto the bridge*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:22

*They explode but not before a retaliatory shot from the captain's bolt pistol whips past her head*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:24

"I.....don't think going there would be very easy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 01:29

*there is a deafening bang, and a blinding white flash, the doors are forced fully open with a grinding of metal, and eight kroot charge into the bridge, the blinded stormtroopers are hacked apart in short order and the captain is disarmed and siezed by the neck by kerak. The remaining crew on the bridge, armed or not are gunned down by the humans as they move through the door*

Tyren: "I think it's aboard the hammer... I'll have to look for it some time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next