Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:23

Max: "yeah...but it would be nice to settle down properly"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:25

+Do we have an ETA on the Evac?+

Lyanna: fair enough...

Emma: ....as you do...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:29

Rob: I never said they were sane. I was the first success, and from me they built my sister.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:32

Emma: go on.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:33

Rob: Although we're pretty much identical genetically, we mutated in different ways. I'm a blank, and she's an incredibly powerful psyker.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:35

Emma:...perfect counterpoint i guess
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:35

Raeven: "One hour, and all will be done."

Tyren: "I'd rather not mess around with things like that..." *staring at the mighty Machine.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:36

Akira: "Yeah... it would be." *kiss*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:40

Charles: +good....have you heard?+

Lyanna: fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:42

Raeven: +Heard what?+

Tyren: *Still looking at it* "Strange to look at it from outside."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:46

Rob: Yeah...unfortunately they took a massive interest in her. Although I'm physically superior, her link to the warp was of far more use to them. They cut her up, experimented on her....it was horrible. I think I was 8 when they worked out how to deal with me, I was to be killed and they'd use my genetics to build an army. I killed my handler and escaped that day. I...tried to save Serana but she was in the surgery I couldn't get in so I ran

Max: *Kiss*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:48

+...*sighs* Captain...Cadia is lost.+

Lyanna: I can imagine.

Emma: throne...I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:04

Rob: it's alright. From there I was found by an imperial, she took me in and I was given to the Assassinorum. I trained as a Vindicare.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:11

Emma: vindicare? holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:12

Rob: Yeah, I still have my rifle
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:13

Emma: that's...kinda awesome...and scary
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:16

Rob: *He laughs a little* "I spent a few years as a Vindicare...I was the guy they sent after rogue astartes. Atleast until I caught word that the inquisition had found my sister, I spent another year tracking them down once I knew where she was I just needed a ship.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:29

Emma: you found her in the end I'm guessin
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:37

Rob: Yeah, she lives aboard my flagship. She doesn't remember much of her childhood before I rescued her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:38

Emma:....Honestly she's better off not knowing...so how did you rescue her?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:45

Rob: I found my flagship. Dark Age of Technology era battleship, with a rather ancient AI named Laura. She's my partner in crime effectively. We tracked the techpriests down and long story short I killed them all and saved her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:47

Emma: *taken aback*....I...AI?!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:55

Rob: Dark Age tech. Fleet command AI specifically, she's the main reason I'm not being hunted by the Imperium.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 01:59

Emma:...Abominable...Intelligence?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:01

Rob: Artificial Intelligence, she feels emotion, pain, fear, loss, empathy. The only difference is that she's robotic.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:02

"Isn't that...forbidden and evil?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:03

Rob: Evil? No. Forbidden? Only to create.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:07

Emma:...oh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:08

Rob: Oh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:09

Emma:...may take a while to unlearn that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:12

Rob: My AI or the forbidden part?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:14

Emma: the forbidden part
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:15

Rob: Okay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:20

Emma: so...after you rescued her?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:24

Rob: After that we travelled the universe, unfortunately for my ship we took critical damage in a skirmish and crashed on Alaric Prime
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:26

Emma: the knight world?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:27

Rob: Yeah... Alana is the sole daughter of the White Warden.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:28

*eye widens*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:29

Rob: She took us in after we crashed and well *He explains what happened on Alaric*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:30

"....huh...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:35

Rob:...too personal?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:36

"no, it's fine"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:37

Rob: Sorry, but yeah I also got a knight out of it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:39

"Damn"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:42

Rob: "After that..well you won't believe what happened after"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:43

Emma:...okaaaay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:44

Rob: I fell into a warp portal...and went back in time.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:45

"....."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:47

Rob: 10,000 years.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:47

"....what...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 02:51

Rob: Ten thousand years...the Horus Heresy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next