Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:46

Emma: I wouldn't even know where to start.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:52

Rob: I have considerable resources, I could find her for you. But do continue
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:57

Emma: well...honestly most of my life was just being raised by the order. and by my Canoness....*goes quiet for a second*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:59

Tyren: "I wonder... If it could control the thing."

Hera: "Think it'll be defended?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:01

Lyanna: give it a go?

Charles: no idea. Never heard of the system before.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:05

Tyren: "well, all it'll take is turning the power on, without me in it."

Hera: "Wonderful, so no imperial presence?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:06

Lyanna: alrighty. *starts to armour up*

Charles: right.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:09

*Imma roll for this, because reasons*

Hera: "Definitely necrons..."
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:09

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:11

*The suit rumbles to life as its engine spools up. armour plates rattle, and settle into their proper places, and the open hatch on its back swings closed, and seals with a sharp hiss of pressurised air. The assault cannon Clicks loudly, three times, as a shell is chambered*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:13

Lyanna: well shit...

Charles: not necessarily...no necron presence on the world we found the first one eh? Could be they deliberately hid these.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:17

Rob: It's alright...I know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:21

Emma: yeah....had my fair share of battles in my time to be honest...had to fight traitor astartes one time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:22

Rob: That sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:23

Tyren: "is it....?"

*The dreadnought twitches, just a little, to the sound of his voice*

Hera: "Could be a tomb world"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:26

Emma: yeah.... not chaos worshippers, just renegades. Corsairs I guess. I actually had something I kept from that as a souvenir....got left behind when they took me...

Charles: only one way to find out. you tell the others, I'll alert laurence, and check on the status of the evac.

Lyanna:...*watches*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:31

Rob: What was that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:37

"Was a sword. Looked like it was of...Caliban make, maybe...hallmarks of the dark angels"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:40

Rob: That's actually fairly cool!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:42

Emma: yeah...guy kinda looked like a dark angel aswell, just black armour. Wasn't much left of him after I shot him in the torso with an inferno pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:53

Rob: Where'd you get that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:56

Emma: I was a sister superior at that point. My old one had been killed, so I inherited her gear.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 22:59

Rob: Good thing you did by the sounds of it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:10

Emma: agreed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:11

Tyren: "Hello?"

Hera:"Right you are."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:12

*the mighty machine shudders again, and turns slightly at the torso to face him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:18

Charles: see you in a minute *kisses her before walking off. +Talk to me laurence+

Lyanna:....well...it works
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:24

+Any topic in particular?+

Tyren: "There's something in there..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:28

+We've got all we can get out of that artifact. Other sets of coordinates, likely to other artifacts like it. And a name. 'star-forge'.+

Lyanna: yeah....so there is
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:29

OOC: Max n Akira?

Rob: What came after?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:37

Emma: well...there was orks.... more than once...just human renegades most of the time though.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:41

Rob: Sounds about right
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:42

Emma: so yeah...that was my life for most of it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:55

Rob: Huh, wanna know about me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:55

"Shoot."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:56

Rob: Where d'you want me to start?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:57

Ooc: they were talking about The colony right?

+I'll have my ship prepped for a jump.+

Tyren: "Interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 23:58

OOC: Yeah
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:02

Ooc: found the bit

Akira:*pulls him into a hug* "I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:05

Max: *Hugging her* "Neither can I"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:06

Akira: "I might miss the excitement... but it'll be well worth it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:06

Emma: up to you

Charles:+good. unknown system by the way.+

Lyanna: agreed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:09

Laurence: +Wonderful, I feel so enthusiastic.+

Tyren: "Still, it can't control it fully."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:12

Max: "That it will be, plus I'm sure we'll find some way to keep things exciting"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:14

Akira: "You know what I mean, boarding actions. Nothing like it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:16

+*sighs* be ready. *hangs up, calls raeven* Captain.+

Lyanna: we can work on that eh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:18

Rob: Well I was...designed and I guess born on a fairly unremarkable planet. My creators were a group consisting of biologus techpriests and hereteks. They knew that the Admech would chase them so they designed me. By combining the DNA of an Eldar Farseer with that of pure human stock, they could theoretically create a super-soldier capable to going toe to toe with Space Marines.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:18

Max: Well I guess it depends on how well things go if we retire
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

+Inquisitor.+

Tyren:"Id rather not. Yknow, have a clone of myself running around in my dreadnought."

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:19

Akira: "True enough. Could end up like my parents."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 00:23

Max: "yeah...but it would be nice to settle down properly"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next