Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 02:02

"I'm sorry"
*Pulls her slightly closer*
"If I could help I would"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 02:03

"I know...I know"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 02:04

*He looks slightly depressed at this*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 08:09

*He finds Hera in her room*

Laurence: +The feeling is mutual. I'm diverting my ship to segmentum Obscurus.+

Tyren: "Sorry about the bed."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 08:10

OOC. Rae is here!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 11:50

+Dammit laurence not yet! The evacuation isn't done yet!+

Lyanna:....fuck the bed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 12:03

Emma:...sorry
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 16:46

Laurence: +Fuck the evacuation, Cadia has fallen charles! Abaddon has free reign of segmentum obscurus.+

Tyren: "I'm fairly sure it was you i was fucking."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 16:48

+Stop damn overreacting and start thinking rationally you idiot!+

Lyanna laughs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 16:50

+I am you fucking moron. A few thousand lives here, against billions if Abaddon is allowed to move unchecked!+

Tyren: *Cuddles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 16:51

+How long would it take you to get there? What difference does a few hours saving these lives make to that?!+

*cuddles back*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 16:53

Laurence: +A few hours there could make all the difference. And what damn use is my ship here?+

Tyren: "Well... today went better than i could have hoped."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 16:57

+Use your damn mind. Do you remember things like the crimson slaughter attacks before his assault on cadia? Other warbands are working with him behind the cadian gate to disrupt us and do enough damage to make sure that the path for him is easier when he gets there. Do you really think he'd just ignore a potential ally like these iron warriors? I'd wager everything I have that they're in league with the warmaster, and if we just sit back and let them do whatever they're doing, then we just paved the way for the black legion to reach terra! NOW do you throne-damn get it?!+

Lyanna: Agreed *smile*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:00

Laurence: *Full deadpan* +Then what's your plan to take out this fleet. We can't take them in a direct fleet action, not once their support arrives.+

Tyren: *kiss* "Lets just stay in bed a while longer..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:03

+My plan is to find out what the hell he wants from those coordinates and stop that. Whatever it is, is probably far FAR more dangerous than this damn fleet! We stop that, then we think about dealing with this fleet!+

Lyanna: sure...no reason not to
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:05

Laurence: +There are few things more dangerous than this many ships, charles. This fleet could engage battlefleet gothic. A gloriana and four battleships, plus throne knows how many others? Unless this map leads to another fucking world engine, I doubt it.+

Tyren: "Apart from... the almost total lack of a bed anymore."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:07

+NECRON technology, valuable enough to risk this much manpower to retreive? Come on laurence, You of all people has to recognize the threat there!!+

Lyanna:...eh, there's still a mattress
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:14

Tyren: "Pretty much only a mattress."

Laurence: +Fine, I trust your judgement. You make the mistake of applying logic to chaos however.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:15

Lyanna: and some rubble.

+This is iron warriors, laurence. Cold pragmatic logic dominates their thinking. *hangs up*+
"Hera?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:18

Hera: "I heard." *Buckling on her sword.* "We've got shit to do. Lets go chat to your robot boyfriend."

Tyren: "Some of that too... Turns out when you're both this big... beds are not designed with sex in mind."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:20

Charles: *eyebrow raise* Boyfriend? *starts walking* You alright?

Lyanna: who'da thought?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:29

Hera: "I just found out cadia is now two different planets, slowly drifting apart, im a little agitated."

Tyren: "obviously not a bed designer."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:30

Charles: It'll be alright. We've survived worse as an imperium. *leads the way to the Archmagos' lab*

Lyanna laughs again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:33

Hera: "Horus heresy, but then it was the emperor who sorted that shit out, he's not exactly in a position to right now."

Tyren: *Timeskip away from them just doing pillowtalk?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:34

Charles: the goge vandire thing comes to mind. The war of the beast also. *they arrive*

*sure*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:36

Hera: "I'd see this as worse."

Tyren: *Pulling on a shirt* "So... What now eh?"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 17:38

Charles: then I need to tell you how bad the war of the beast was sometime... Justinian?
Justinian: Affirmative.
Charles: tell me you have something?
Justinian: Affirmative. It seems to have several other sets of coordinates within. Along with some other data that was locked away within.

Lyanna: *also dressing* Honestly, don't know
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:16

OOC: Gotta love it when my body decides to sleep for an extra 6 hours
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:23

Rob: Don't apologise, not your fault. I'm not a fan of being unable to help
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:26

Emma:...right
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:34

Rob: So...erm tell me about yourself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:37

Emma:...what? bit...out of the blue...trying to take my mind off of it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:42

Tyren: "I actually have a theory, thats come to mind. You might find it quite interesting."

Hera: "Can you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:45

Rob: Pretty much, plus I know next to nothing about you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:54

Lyanna: go on.

Justinian: affirmative.

Emma: well...where should I start?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 20:58

Hera: "Where does it lead?"

Tryen: "The mind impulse unit in my dreadnought... I was linked to it for eight thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:02

Justinian: there are multiple sets...oddly one for each part missing from the main set of coordinates.

Lyanna: go on...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:05

Hera: "Fuck. Where's the closest?"

Tyren: "It might have created a machine spirit... of me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:08

Justinian: *insert system not too far away*
Charles:...hmm...maybe those coordinates are to other artifacts like this? you need all of them to get the main set of coordinates?

Lyanna:...you think...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:09

Hera: "Thats the idea, i reckon. Fucking xenos."

Tyren: "I did a bit of reading a while back, about imperial knights. Their MIU takes on aspects of their pilot's personalities... Its only ever been piloted by me."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:11

Rob: from the beginning?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:16

Charles: anything else?
Justinian: A word. Star-forge.

Lyanna:...so you think....

Emma: well....I don't remember my parents. I remember I had two elder siblings though. I was given to the order when I was very, very, very young.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:20

Rob:...do go on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:20

Tyren: "So i know. It was built by lord vulkan, and found in his vaults, untouched."

hera: "That sounds fun." *Sarcasm is strong with this one.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:22

Lyanna: hm.....

Charles: good work Archmagos. Send the closest coordinates to my helmsman. We'll get right on it,
Justinian: as you wish....

Emma: yeah...didn't know my siblings for long. They got separated from me, old enough to become full fledged battle sisters before me.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:27

Rob: Same order as you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:30

Emma: yeah...don't bother trying to find them though. They were stationed at helsreach hive on armageddon....yeah
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:36

Rob: Damn...sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:38

Emma: thanks. I do have one other sister...but she wasn't in the order. I barely remember her from before I was...taken for lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:39

Rob: I'm guessing it would be hard to find her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-01-19, 21:46

Emma: I wouldn't even know where to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next