Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:11

OOC: I think you mean Akira.

R: Been there twice....escaped twice, they should really give me a little card so I can come and go as I please
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:19

Bandit: "Slug. Las is no good in rain and fog."

Akira: "Well, ain't you special big man."

Tyren: "Well then, I'm quite surprised. But I guess it makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:21

Charles: true enough. Guessing you've had that for a while, eh?

Emma: so...who are you? If you don't mind my asking.

Lyanna: it does?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:23

Rob: "We both are"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:30

Akira: "Uhuh. As for who I am, Akira Immalia Erentillo, lady, queen. One of those."

Tyren: "You're a powerful person, makes sense that your thing is the opposite."

Bandit: "Uhuh."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:33

Emma: I'm Sister Emma Auvray.

Lyanna: ...guess so

Charles: fair enough. Was going to offer you a bit of an upgrade, but doubt you'd trade that rifle in eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:37

Bandit: "No rifle's better than this. Bullet in the right place, and she'll take down anything."

Akira: "A pleasure."

Tyren: "I'm not judging, besides, women, I have no idea what I like."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:39

Charles: even an exitus?

Emma: so... what would you have me do? Honestly...I've got nowhere else to go.

Lyanna: yet.... *winks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:42

Bandit: "Just gotta put the bullet in the right place. Those rifles are too big, clumsy, can't work with em, nope."

Akira: "Well, we could get you back to your sisters."

Tyren: *unable to formulate response to flirting, hides face by drinking* "Yet?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:45

Charles: ever tried?

Emma: no. They think I'm dead...none of the ones I knew are still alive or free....and I can't face my order after what happened. 

Lyanna: yet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:53

Bandit: "No, can't use one if you're not an assassin."

Akira: "Going renegade, I can respect that."

Tyren: *silence*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:55

Charles: then how would you know?

Emma: that and... never mind

Lyanna:...your turn?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:03

Bandit: "Seen one, held one."

Akira: *raises a brow*

Tyren: "I have this strange feeling all of your questions are going to be sex related."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:06

Charles: I feel there's a story behind this

Emma:...*sigh* put my foot in it now....in our escape attempt...I died.

Lyanna: not all...I mean you're too inexperienced for that to be interesting
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:10

*Max walks in*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:10

Emma:..hello
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:11

Tyren: "By which you mean, completely."

Akira: "died.. so I don't exactly believe you."

Bandit: "There is"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:12

Max: What about death?

Rob: She was stabbed in the heart...and was then resurrected in a blast of golden light.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:16

Lyanna: yep.

Emma:...hangon...let me see if I can.... *she closes her eye and clenches her fists, clearly tensing her muscles....at which point she begins radiating a pure, golden light. it....almost looks like wings are forming behind her. Almost*

Charles: may I ask you to tell it?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:18

*Max and Rob both raise and eyebrow, impressed*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:23

After a few seconds of this, she stops, the light fading again
Emma: ...that worked...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:28

Rob: Bloody hell

Max:....Akira....who is that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:38

Emma looks at rob with a look of 'I still have no idea how I did that"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:39

*Rob flashes her an approving smile*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:40

she smiles back...nervously
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:41

Max: That was....I don't know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:42

Emma: honestly... me neither
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:44

Max: Well...what point were you proving?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:46

Emma: that I somehow came back from the dead in a blinding light...like that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:47

Max: ...Psyker?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:51

Emma: no... that's the strange part... I'm Emma..this is rob..We just managed to escape from slavery in commoragh. Your kroot picked us up.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:53

Max: *Looks to Rob*

Rob: *Nods*

Max: Huh...that explains the armour
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 01:56

Emma: yeah...I was just telling your.. *takes a second to look at the two, pegs very quickly* Wife, that I...died in the escape...blinding light like what you just saw later and I'm somehow breathing again...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 02:05

Max: Fuck....I'm impressed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 02:06

Emma:..thanks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 02:07

Max: You're welcome
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 02:08

Emma: so...you are?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 02:14

Max: Maximillian Erentillo, and you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 02:16

Emma: sister...well ex sister Emma Auvray
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 02:16

Max: A pleasure
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 02:18

Emma: likewise...although I'd be happy to see an ork after what we've been through
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 03:13

Max: *he chuckles* "In our line of work, Orks are probably the most enjoyable threat*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 07:40

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 ADjygK9_700b
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 11:35

Emma:...right
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 15:05

Max: Ever served on a warship?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 15:06

Emma: Not really...I've been on them but never exactly 'served' on one.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 15:12

Max: It's easy, what are you good at?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 15:13

Emma: well...I'm pretty good in combat, and I'm not a bad mechanic. Tech priests would never let me do anything to serious, but I was pretty good at maintaining our order's vehicles and such.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 15:22

Max: Our tech priests aren't too touchy so I think you might do well in the vehicle bay. You'll get standard mechanics pay, 3-4 meals a day depends on hours, your own room with; a bed, shower, cabinet, and toilet. Firearms certification and then you'll receive your standard issue sidearm, a fairly nice uniform, and of course if you have any problems don't be afraid to bring them up with me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 15:23

Emma:... *is clearly surprised at this offer* Thanks I... Appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 15:29

Max: My pleasure, now you *Looks at Rob*
Rob: What?
Max: Want a job?
Rob: Not particularly
Max: How come?
Rob: Well I plan on contacting my ship, helping you out with your hive issues and getting out of here
Max: I'm assuming you two are a couple, judging by how protective you are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next