Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 20:59

Rob: Was worth a shot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:03

Charles: I know.

Lyanna: no idea
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:05

*skip to end of operation?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:17

*Skippidy do dah*

Doctor: "well, i cleaned up the wound... the optic nerve was... in tact ish. its tucked behind the skin now, so an augmetic will be easy to install."

Tyren: "You have a nice... quarters, is that the word? theres nothing you like doing in here?"

Mac: *Shugs and continues dressing the wound on his face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:21

Emma: ugh... *getting up* thanks

Lyanna: yeah that's the word. And....dunno, don't usually take much off time.

Charles: anyway, I've got stuff to do. See you later.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:22

Rob: Some fine work doctor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:29

Mac: "Uhuh."

Doctor: "That bandage should stay on for a day, then replace it. Keep doing that for about a week, then you'll be fine with a patch."

Tyren: "Me neither... We used to... Used to play a game, drinking game, back before... well, yeah."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:30

Emma: thanks.

Charles gives a bit of a mock salute and leaves....now wat

Lyanna: go on
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:40

Rob: Thank you doctor
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:47

Doctor: "You are most welcome."

*From outside the door, comes a familiar sound. Click, Clank, Click, Clank Click, Clank, Click, Clank*

*Mac continues to dress his wound*

Tyren: "You say something, and i've done it i drink, but if i haven't, you drink, then i say something, and vice versa."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:48

*Rob looks to the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:49

Emma looks towards the door.

Charles be gone.... anyone he could do somethin with?

Lyanna: Lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:54

*I have a whole cavalcade of characters, take your pick. Mute, jack, lucy, hakken, bandit.*

Tyren: *sits facing her.* "You go first."

*Kerak appears in the doorway* "You come with me now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:55

*you decide*

Lyanna:....how far are we allowed to go with this?

She gets up and follows, making sure rob's close by "thanks again doc"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:00

Tyren: "Go mad, I don't think i can be offended by a game."

Doctor: "Sure thing." *Goes to clean the implements he used*

Kerak: "You have no weapons, yes?"

*I dunno*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:01

*wanna just skip with them yes?*

Lyanna: hmm....have you ever had sex? *drinks*

Emma: yeah, we left em back on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:03

Rob: We're unarmed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:07

Tyren: "No. Never did."

Kerak: "Good, you see akira now."

*I would quite like to do something, but not sure which to do. Bandit is the Sniper who says less than mute, he might be quite interesting, hakken is batshit nuts, and i havent done anywhere near enough with him, jack is just fun, take your pick*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:12

Rob: Wonderful
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:22

Lyanna: really?! 

Emma: Alright...*looks at rob* lets get on with it

*YOU DECOID*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:30

Tyren: "I'm a space marine... Its not high on my priorities and time management"

*Kerak leads them to the bridge, where akira is standing. an imposing figure in fitted body armour and an imperial guard issue greatcoat, with one arm looking like it has been torn off before, then stitched back on, without a great deal of skill*

*COME CHAT TO BANDIT, WHY NOT?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:42

Lyanna: thought salamanders were a bit different to that?

Emma doesn't say anything

*he goes to where bandit is by pure coincidence*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:56

Tyren: Some... I was around during a hectic time, and even then... my first shore leave was... about eighty. I felt too old for it.

Akira: I heard you escaped the Dark city, thats rather impressive.

*Bandit is sitting on a set of boxes, cleaning the breach of his rifle. I've never described him before, so, here we go. He's about average height, not skinny, but not muscular like mac or hakken, least of all like the bull that is mute. He's wearing a set of IG fatigues, festooned with ammo pouches, and various other things.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:04

Lyanna: fair enough....your turn?

Emma: thanks to him. Wouldn't have made it out otherwise. Wouldn't have even got started. *she's still a bit nervous*

Charles: *sees him as he enters, and tips his hat in greeting* Bandit.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:04

R: Easier than you think
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:05

Emma: for you maybe.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:11

Tyren: "have you ever got so drunk you forgot your own name?" *drinks*

Akira: "And... he is?" *looking at Rob.*

Bandit: *Knods*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:15

R: Robert Darjeeling...Rogue Trader
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:16

Lyanna: *drinks*

Emma: he was a slave too. He killed our captor, gave us the chance to get out.

Charles: what's that you're doing?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:21

Bandit: *looks up from his rifle* "Keeping my rifle clean." *he speaks in a Australian accent*

Tyren: "Party hard?"

Akira: "A rogue trader... hm, you might be useful to me yet."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:23

Rob: How so?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:25

Charles: ah of course. We haven't talked yet have we? I like to get to know the people who work with me. 

Lyanna: damn straight. 

Emma:...so what is to happen to us? Did we just trade one captivity for another?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:28

Akira: "Rogue traders are usually rather rich, and politically well connected. I'm not going to have you washing floors am I? *looks at emma* do I look like a dark eldar to you?"

Tyren: "Your turn party animal."

Bandit: "What t'cha wanna know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:32

Emma: no... doesn't mean you're just gonna let us go free. That's why I ask.

Lyanna: hmm.... you know most of the ones I can think of I know you won't have done...

Charles: How are you liking working for me? I know not everyone likes the big I
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:36

Rob: What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:38

Tyren: "Try me."

Akira: "I'll drop you at a space station and you can find your way home if that's what you want. But I'm trying to manage some big projects at the moment, and extra hands are always helpful."

Bandit: *shrugs* "Same old."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:41

Emma:...honestly I've got nowhere to go. Everyone I know except Rob here is dead or still a slave...and I guess I owe you for patching me up. I'm listening.

Lyanna: well....hmm.... I've never been embaressed by something I find 'hot' *drink*

Charles: Same old?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:45

Bandit: "Inquisition." *shrugs*

Akira: "Got a hive ship. Rusting pile of scrap held together by tape and the emperors will, we found a habitable world. Put two and two together."

Tyren: *drinks*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:46

Rob: I'd rather just call my crew if that's any difference to you. A hive ship you say....I could help there"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:47

Akira: "We need its engines back up and running, or just tow the damn thing into orbit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:47

Charles: you don't have any personal dislike of people like me?

Emma: right.

Lyanna:...go on
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:48

Rob: In return for allowing me to contact my crew, I'll provide any assistance I can"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:52

Bandit: "Jus doing a job." *keeps cleaning his rifle*

Tyren: "I just spent ten minutes being horrifically embarrassed by you."

Akira: "my astropath is at your disposal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:55

Charles: A job most hate.

Lyanna: *smiles* Well aren't you good at flattery.

Emma: what would you have me do then?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:56

Bandit: "Most people hate snipers."

Tyren: "I try *winks* So what's your story?"

Akira: "What can you do? You a good mechanic?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:00

Charles: I'm not most people.

Lyanna:...lets just say I learned some things about what I'm into when I was with rob. 

Emma: I know enough to get by. I'm a fully trained battle sister with a few years combat experience too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:02

Tyren: "Morbid curiosity..."

Akira: "A sister? Hells bells lass why didn't you say? What order?"

Bandit: "Guess not."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:05

Lyanna:...lets just say turns out I'm a sub.

Emma: Our martyred lady. I was stationed on Cyperus 4. I'm the only one left from there who isn't dead or still a slave.

Charles: not very talkative eh? More than mute at least. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:08

Bandit: "I've got a tongue, jus don't use it so much. Spent a lot of time alone, got used to it."

Hera: "That's the same order as my mother. Afraid we can't do much for your sisters. Commorah isn't really somewhere rescue missions are possible."

Tyren: "and that embarrassed you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:10

Charles: I get that. What rifle's that? that a longlas?

Emma: Wouldn't ask you to. I wouldn't ask anyone to go into that... hell hole. 

Lyanna:...like REALLY a sub...in the rather kinky sense
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 00:11

OOC: I think you mean Akira.

R: Been there twice....escaped twice, they should really give me a little card so I can come and go as I please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next