Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:38

Akira: "She can decide what else happens to them"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:38

+Likewise captain+

Lyanna: easy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:39

Tyren: "Hm... I would like that."

Raeven: *ends the call*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:40

Lyanna: easy then.

CCharles waits for others to arrive
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:40

Max: Now we just have to find one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:42

*Hera and the legionaries arrive, grim expressions worn by all save for jack, who is smiling like sanguinala came early*

Akira: "Kerak still needs a good fight."

Tyren: "These centurion warsuits, i assume it will function similarly?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:44

Max: We'll need to find one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:47

Akira: "Someone will have heard about a raid, we just need to find one of their little stations."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:49

Max: Shouldn't be too hard
*They get to looking for one*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:55

Charles, for once, shares their expression
"Ladies and gentlemen. I assume hera filled you in on the...situation with cadia."

Lyanna: except all enclosing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:56

*meanwhile, when rob wakes up again, emma's got herself up and is in the bathroom...she's not dressed though. She's deliberatly avoiding that armour now.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:57

Rob: "Are you alright?" *He stands up and stretches a bit*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:58

Emma: yeah....we need new clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:00

Rob: The captain left us uniforms thankfully
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:01

"yeah...gonna miss my old power armour"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:02

Rob: I can probably get you some new armour..could probably make some to be honest
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:03

"thanks" *smiles before she finds that uniform and starts putting it on*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:07

*Does the same and they both end up in fairly good looking uniforms*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:08

"I wanna talk to the bosses....see about maybe going to get my sword back"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:09

R: "if they have it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:09

"It was left on the planet. Should still be there."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:15

R: We'd have to get permission to go after it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:30

Emma: I know
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:32

R: Want to?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:33

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:35

R: Let's go ask then
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:36

mac: "Aye..."

Tyren: "The Miu is already in place... so its just a case of making a way to get in and out of the thing."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:39

after dressing she leads the way to where max n akira presumably are

Charles: The story so far as we know. After a long, long, terrible battle, it became clear to the despoiler he could not break the guard. The cadians, and their allies, were true warriors to the end. So, he threw what was left of the blackstone fortress the defenders destroyed, from orbit at the planet. the impact cracked the planet's surface and the pylons. The eye, consumed cadia. There were very few survivors.

Lyanna: I'll have my smiths work on it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:41

Tyren: "If you could have them leave all markings as in tact as possible, id be grateful."

Mute: *Eyes wide behind his mask.* "mmmphhh."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:43

*Max n Akira see Rob n Emma walk in*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:44

Charles: We do know, thankfully, that the living saint Celestine is confirmed among the survivors. if any of you wish to speak do so. No offence mute.

Lyanna: gotya.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:45

Emma: Hey...just realised I'm not sure what I'm meant to refer to you both as *awkward smile*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:53

Mute: "Mmhm." *knods*
*silence...*

Jack: "When do we start?"  

Tyren: *rests his hand upon the gilded dragons maw that takes centre place of its chest plate, then slowly let's his arm drop* "What now?"

Akira: "Usually, my lord, my lady, captain and the suchlike. But In a gunfight just tell my name at me."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:54

Max: Pretty much
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 23:56

Charles: now first I want to make one thing clear. We are not going anywhere near the eye, abaddon, or the black fleet. Yet.

Lyanna: now....guess we start with designing the modifications?

Emma: alright...captains. I um...have a request.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:01

Jack: *mumbles unhappily* "And I was hoping for astartes to kill..."

Akira:"shoot."

Tyren: "Aye, let's get on with it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:06

Max: Yes?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:07

Charles: don't worry, you'll still get that. The fleet you see before you *gestures to the iron warriors fleet out the window* Belongs to Warsmith Gehrman. He is one of the most dangerous individuals outside the eye of terror, and its fairly obvious how powerful his forces are. This is just a part of his great battlefleet. We have reason to beleive he is in league with the despoiler, doing as much damage to the imperium as possible to pave the way for the warmaster. The artifact we unearthed on the planet below is just part of a collection that between them lead to something called a 'star forge', which the warsmith wants. Badly. We're going to get it first.

Emma:...when possible, I want to visit my old world. To pay my respects to my fallen sisters...and retrieve something I left behind.

Lyanna snaps her fingers and a few drones hover in.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:10

Akira: "How far away is your world?"

Hakken: "Aye... are those cogboys and the 'manders coming with?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:11

Tyren: "what did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:12

Charles: cogboys yes, 'manders are going to get the civvies to safety first. 

Emma:...I don't actually know where in space we are right now.

Lyanna: modify the sarcophagus
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:21

Max: *Tells her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:22

Emma: that's...actually not that far
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:23

Rob: So would you be willing to lend us a ship so we can go?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:38

Max: I don't see why not
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:40

Emma: *smiles in a way that's clearly happier than max or rob has yet seen* Thankyou captain...anything you want me to do for now?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:41

Max: Bring my shuttle back in one piece *smile*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:43

Emma: *salutes* Got it. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:44

Max: Apart from don't die, you're free to go
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:49

Emma: yes boss *smiles and turns to leave*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-01-21, 00:55

Rob: *Nods to Max and follows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next