Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 17:21

Hakken: "I gathered that, and don't fuckin call me sir, do i look like a sir to ya?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 17:22

"Wha- how would you like us to adress you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 17:33

Hakken: "My names Hakken. If thats to hard, oy you will do fine." *he kneels by the corpse, and has a good ol look*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 17:37

*As he uncovers the blanket, he sees the withered body of the janitor, his neck loose and rolled aside, there are no apparent bruises on him*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 17:45

Vee smiles and follows closely not letting go of akiras hand " I love you new mommy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 18:05

*Confused look from passing crewman. Badass pirate captain walking with small child. wat.*

Akira: "I love you too sweetie."

Hakken: "Well, someone snuck up on 'im... or he's a giant pussy."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 18:17

*walking montafge?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 18:31

*She leads her towards the prow of the ship, to an empty storage room, about ten metres by ten metres, its quite quiet, the loudest sound being the gentle thrum of the ships engines.* "Alright, what do you want to practice first?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 18:51

" close quarters please" she stood there innocently smiling
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 19:01

Akira: "are you sure...?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 19:28

" what do you want to teach me then ?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 19:33

Charles: there a story behind that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 19:44

Akira: "well, i don't know how much you know..."

Mute: *shrugs noncommitedly* "Mmhmm."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 19:53

*He notices something odd, janitor's right shoulder lies in an unusual position, he has a mutation, or his arm is simply dislocated*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 19:59

Hakken: *Takes ahold of his shoulder, and gently moves it to see if its dislocated*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 20:11

" I mostly know submission combat disarming , and my choke outs and takedowns." She hops excitedly " I enjoy training"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 20:21

Charles: mind sharing?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 20:37

Akira: *surprised silence* "Well then... You're certainly well trained for someone so young."

Mute: *he looks over at lucy, charles doesn't need to read his mind to know the reason.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 20:48

Charles: *nods* I understand.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:03

" mom wanted me to always be ready " she stood proudly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:10

/Elsewhere on the ship(meaning the gym) Max is showing his son (What did we call him? Alexander? Justinian?), Henry (I like that name) his prototype armour and weapons*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-02-17, 21:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:29

Akira: "Alright, hit me with your favourite technique."

Mute: *he turns back, a faint smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:33

Charles smiles back "Sorry I wasn't quick enough to save her eye, although I suppose I rectified that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:40

Mute: *nods again, and smiles. he gestures charles to come over, while he takes his notepad out of his breast pocket, balances his stubber across his knees, and starts to write something*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:42

he does as he is bidden
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:49

*the pad says* "She's very grateful, she'll never admit it, but she is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:50

Charles: the least I could do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:51

Mute: *shrugs*

OOC: My Xcom 2 rendition of Mute

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:54

Charles: we may have to fight those things again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:55

Mute: *leans over to lucy's dresser, and picks up the heavy axe from behind it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:56

Charles: didn't work so well planetside...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:56

Mute: *He shrugs, and writes something on his pad again.* "It'll work better swinging into their faces."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 21:58

Charles: you did note their helmets right?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:02

*he scribbles another note* "How do you think we survived against the slaughter?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:04

Charles: I'm sorry you couldn't get revenge against them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:08

*he shrugs, takes a small whetstone from the webbing on his chest rig, and begins to sharpen his axe, with slow, smooth strokes.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:10

Charles: you know....Crach could turn that into a power axe
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:11

*He shrugs again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:12

Charles: methinks that would be somewhat more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:21

*he looks at charles, then at the axe, running his hands along the smooth, well worn hazel haft.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:29

Charles:...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:32

*He looks back up, then offers the axe to him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:33

Charles takes it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:35

*he settles back into his chair.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:36

Charles: you want me to take it to him?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:38

*he passes a note* "If he's okay. He looked in a bad way."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:40

Charles: probably shocked by those...things. He seemed to know what they were.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:47

Mute: *Writes out another note* "They looked like him. and the one who talked talked like him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:49

Charles: aye...called him brother. Likely he was a fallen space wolf.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:53

Mute: *Looks saddened by this, and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:55

Charles: he mentioned prospero though. Likely he fell....ten thousand years ago in that case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next