Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 20:04

*logen tears his sword from the automata, flaring his jump pack to escape its retaliation.* "WE WILL COVER YOU INQUISITOR!" *with that, the salamanders begin to issue fearsome fire, two heavy bolters, and staggered fire from the multimelta serves to highlight them to the enemy, drawing fire.*

*Mute hefts his infernus heavy bolter from the sandbags, firing from the hip as he retreats backwards*

*Mac puts one of hera's arms over his shoulder, and half carries her away.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 20:37

Charles also is slow to fall back, covering the marines with psychic shielding. At that moment, several chaos thunderhawks fly into the hangar, adding their fire to the automata's. Each one lands, releasing two rhinos each. Although the rhinos look....different. Bigger, more armoured. The rhinos quickly spread out as the thunderhawks leave, evenly spaced, before their armour plating seems to.... unfold, forming barricades and defence lines, each linking to the defence lines formed by the other rhinos. Upon completing these defence line, each rhino disgorges its iron warriors passengers, spreading out along the defence line before firing on the defenders from their relative safety
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 21:12

*Jax and serah show no signs of retreat, him fighting in relentless silence, and her still singing at the height of her voice.*
"Our beloved emperor! Guide this day my holy wrath, with blade and bolter died, let such be my epitaph!"

*The necrons respond with their usual silent determination, but also with an interesting addition. the pyramid, set into the floor of the hanagar, shudders and begins to move. Metal arms, like fingers fold upwards, veridian energy leaping between them. Unwholesome energies course across its surface as it rises, a great crystal of green forming from the sparking energy, and weapons jutting from its corners. A blast of energy, of incredible power strikes the central rhino, throwing it into the air*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 21:55

Charles: *grabs the two by the shoulder* I think the emperor would prefer you to live a bit longer to kill more of his enemies *grinning*

*the marines focus fire on the retreating necrons, while the automata, at least the castellax, turn their guns on the monolith, focussing melta weaponry and darkfire weapons on the pyramid*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 21:57

OOC: So what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 22:04

*The monolyth holds their fire for just long enough to the necrons to have fully retreated while outputting a staggering quantity of firepower, before dissapearing in a swirl of veridian energy.*

Jax: "We're just holdin em back so you and yours get away scot free." *he takes the head off another iron warrior who seems to misunderstand the concept of an anti material rifle.* "Come on honey."

Serah: *she fires a few more shots for good measure, then turns and starts hussling the fuck outta there.*

*The salamanders continue to hold the enemy at bay, dodging from cover to cover, no mean feat while carrying a heavy bolter and ammunition. Mallus and logen laying down fire, more to distract the enemy than anything, from behind sandbags stacked against the necrodermis pillars.*

OOC: Inquisition, a few sallies and a necron dynasty thats slowly waking up are defending a necron doomsday device from iron warriors
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 22:04

OOC: Like a fuck lot of them. four battleships and a gloriana class if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 22:07

OOC:  DEUS EX BUSHWOOKIE TIME?!
*cough* I mean, carry on gentlemen...I'm gonna watch
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 22:13

OOC: Heh, you can roll up with something if you like
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 22:31

Charles: BROTHER ASTARTES! I BELIEVE YOU CAN STOP HEROICALLY HOLDING THE LINE FOR A MINUTE AND PULL BACK!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 22:50

Logen: "I BELIEVE THAT MAY BE PRUDENT." *Unloads the rest of his pistol magazine* "DIE YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARDS!"

*With that, the astartes begin to fall back, worse the wear for their rearguard action, but alive.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 22:50

OOC: Cue 'Imperial' battlegroup rolling in
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 22:56

Charles is last to pull back, covering the retreat of the others
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 23:32

*in the corridor beyond, which has a strategically placed switchback turn between the door and the main tunnel, the assorted soldiery regroup*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 23:34

*the mechanicus forces stationed at the second line of defence bring weapons online. Charles regroups with the others*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 23:36

Hera is leaning heavily on macs shoulder, they're talking, but charles can't hear. Mac pulls out his canteen, and offers her it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 23:41

Charles takes a quick count of their men to make sure of the casualties
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 23:47

*its probably a lot, your dudes you say how many die.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 23:49

after sorting the men out as best he can he goes over to Hera
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 23:57

*As he walks over, she swallows something from her hand, and drinks from mac's canteen. then coughs a little* "I was expecting water."

Mac: "You looked like you needed the other canteen."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-24, 23:58

Charles: you alright?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:01

Hera: "Used a lot back there." *She wipes her mouth on her cuff.* "Needed a pick me up."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:07

Charles: you're still walking, that'll do for now *smiles* How're the others?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:08

Hera: "Few bolt hits, but armour's holding. Hakken says thanks for that by the way, his arm is still attached."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:12

Charles: don't mention it. Hopefully we'll be able to hold them here, bunched up and funneled in with this additional firepower.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:15

*charles feels hera's aura flare noticeably, and she sets her jaw. Mac puts a steadying hand on her shoulder, she leans on him a little, and clenches her left hand, igniting it.* "Oh yeah... we'll hold em."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:19

Charles: don't burn yourself out, Hera.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:24

Hera: "Nice pun." *she raises an eyebrow at him* "I'll only use what i need."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:26

Charles: good. *sighs* wasn't expecting damn automata. Haven't seen those types in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:30

Mac: "Litterally haven't fired a shot yet. I doubt a shotgun would have done anything. Not even overpacked slugs."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:32

"Smart use of ammo. No, those are the things the mechanicus used to prosecute its wars during the great crusade and the horus heresy... I didn't even know anyone knew how to make them anymore."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:35

Logen: *walking past* "Fucking tin cans. Turns out the warriors can make them, that much is obvious."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:39

Charles: I wouldn't disrespect the machines, logen. Your legion used them too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:44

Logen: "Can't replace a human mind inquisitor. Fucking things are useless without someone programming them every five bloody seconds."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:44

Charles: that's how they do it these days. Back then? not so much.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:45

Logen: "Its either that or tech heresy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:48

"Ask your captain about this, he'll back me up. Back then it wasn't considered tech heresy. Those things aren't sentient, they're not self aware, but they have rudimentary artificial brains and minds. They have enough intelligence to follow commands, or if they lack commands, assess a situation and follow a per programmed series of actions to suit the situation."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:51

Logen: "Tech heresy... And why the hell'd the captain know eh?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:55

Charles: you doubt your captain's knowledge? Like I said. It wasn't considered tech heresy until after the heresy itself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:56

Logen: "No, just no reason why he'd know, we've never fought em, or with em."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 00:57

Charles: just because you've not fought something doesn't mean you don't know about them. You know about the traitor primarchs do you not? Or Nomus Rhy'tan? or Eidolan? or a hundred other heroes and villains of those dark days?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 01:02

logen: "Aye, aye, ease off lad."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 01:13

Charles: anyway. How're you and your men looking, worse for ware i take it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 01:15

*he's liberally pockmarked with bolt shell craters.* "Been worse, everyone's armour's still holding."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 01:20

"Good. They're going to have to advance right at us, in the open, no cover and bunched up. We've got cover at our end. I think you know where this is going."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 01:39

"Heavy firepower all aimed downrange, crossfire, yeah i get it. don't mean i like it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 01:44

"Fish in a barrel Logen"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 02:01

"And i get to stand around doing sweet fuck all until shit hits the fan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 22:59

Charles: you get to save our asses if things go wrong. Being the big heroic astartes you are. *grin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 23:05

Logen: "I don't overly appreciate your tone inquisitor."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-05-25, 23:13

"And I don't overly appreciate your lack of priorities, Brother astartes. Kill heretics now. Complain about not getting into glorious close quarters later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next