Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:31

Max: *Kisses the side of her neck and goes quiet*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:32

Akira: "Everyone's distracted by that party you announced... We could go back inside..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:36

Max: "They won't notice if I lock the doors"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 18:57

everything seems a bit... quiet

At which point Emma, still worryingly fast, starts glowing a little
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 19:31

*Kerak finally is forced to block a blow with his jaws. biting down on her forearm, hard enough to hold her, hard enough to hurt, but not to puncture clothing*

Hera: *unholsters her pistol.* "There should be a party to meet us..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 19:35

she delivers an open palm blow to his chest, at which point kerak feels a concussive force which sends him back a good few feet, almost knocking him on his arse

Charles: indeed...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 19:47

*Kerak's claws actually dig furrows in the deckplate as he keeps his feet.*

Hera: "Either they're worryingly lax, or something is off"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 19:53

Charles: maybe both

Emma adopts a defensive stance, grinning as she does
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 19:59

*kerak uncurls his hands, fists being exchanged for claws. he moves forwards slowly, jaw chattering in that positive sound again*

Hera: "Either way i don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:02

the door to the landing pad opens and a lone adept approaches. they're clearly incredibly nervous, as well as appearing to not even be 20 years old

she waits for him to strike first
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:06

Hera: "Do you want to deal with this? Or shall I?"

*Kerak leaps off the deck, attacking as kroot are wont to do. Claws outstretched on both his hands and feet, jaws hanging open, a screech in his throat*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:13

Charles: let's see how you do.

Emma sidesteps fast enough that she's almost a blur before delivering another open palm strike to kerak's side, again with the same concussive force
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:17

*kerak lands on all fours, and looks confused at emma, slowly straightening up*

Hera: "Adept!" *She walks past charles, making a beeline for him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:17

the adept quickly does the aquila salute
"Ma'am!"

Emma grins
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:22

OOC: So I watched the new Star Trek Series....Star Trek Discovery or STD as I pointed out.
It's weird, a prequel set 10 years before the original. With incorrect uniforms, far too high tech ships. The wrong colours, openly mutinous main character and 'subtle' political references demonising certain groups. Yay.
It's weird.

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-09-25, 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:22

Kerak: "You glow."

Hera: "Care to explain where the four armed men are?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:23

OOC: welcome to having a bad director, hai bush
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:24

OOC: Hi Rae! Atleast I'm in Canada. Meaning I can watch it all for free, unlike the REST OF THE WORLD
(Who all have to pay a subscription fee)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:24

OOC so it's like the star wars prequals
IC "f-f-four armed men ma'am?"

Emma: yep. That's nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:26

OOC: But they're pretty good if you ignore anakin and his cringey lines.
This on the other hand is fucking weird.
Any way shall we continue, Rae??

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-09-25, 20:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:26

Hera: "An unknown vessel requests landing clearance, it is protocol to have it met with at least... Four armed men. Or am i mistaken?"

Kerak: "Is not. You glow. Is something."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:28

OOC are they though matt? that applies to revenge of the sith and that's about it
IC "oh... n-not as far as I'm aware ma'am"

Emma: nothing compared to this. *goes full living saint, wings n all*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:32

OOC: Attack of the clones was good. Once again ignore anakin and padme. Phantom Menace was great...if you ignore anakin and Jar Jar. Plus Attack of the Clones has the single best sound in all of Star Wars in the form of Seismic Charges Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:33

OOC: Also the fucking pc version of the forum is broken on mobile Sad meaning I have to use the crappy mobile version which I'm not a fan of.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:34

OOC the acting is shocking, and the CGI is terrible. Both of which are the fault of the direction.
Think about it, Samuel L Jackson is bad in those films, that's how bad the direction was. And what's worse? most of the sets were pure green screens, nothing phsycially there, nothing to act off of because lucas was so obsessed with CGI
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:36

Hera: "I don't hold you responsible of course. Your commanding officer of course."

*from the rest of the gym comes two sounds. one after the other. a deep inhale, then a lot of knees hitting the floor*

Kerak: "They... what...." *looking at the various men who just knelt down, making the aquilla, or simply averting their eyes.*

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-09-25, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:38

Emma: *quick chuckle* Stand, you don't need to bow to me.

"Right... S-sorry ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:40

Hera: "No need to be, following orders i'm sure. Lets to talk to your commanding officer. Shall we?"

*the men all move to their feet slowly, obviously in awe*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:42

Emma: as you were lads

Adept: M-might I ask the reason for your visit ma'am?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:44

Hera: "Resupply. Now lead on lad."

*They go back, half heartedly to say the least, to exercising, all glancing over their shoulders at the fucking angel.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:45

"Yes ma'am!" he turns to do so

she goes back to her normal form
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:59

OOC: thats mostly cos Lucas was surrounded by yes men who just let him do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 20:59

OOC just a tad
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 21:05

OOC: But it did look cool :p
Rae d'you want to continue or would you prefer to pause it for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 22:19

OOC: les continue.

Akira: "Well... better lock some doors then."

Kerak: "They... worrrship you?"

Hera: *Follows, and gestures for the others to do so as well.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 22:22

Emma: I'm... well, Holy it would seem

they do so, charles clearly a tad curious about what's going on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 22:33

Kerak: "mmmmm."

*followey*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 22:37

Max: "I'll see you in the bedroom" *He plants a kiss on her neck and gets to locking doors and closing windows*

OOC: I love clicking send and having nothing happen.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 22:47

Akira: *she walks off towards their rather absurdly opulent bedroom, leaving a few pieces of clothing behind in a trail as she goes. her jacket, sword belt, and breastplate, left laid over chairs, or hooked over doorhandles on the route to the bedroom.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 23:00

Max: *Having secured the palace Max eagerly follows her trail, and enters their room with a rather amused smile. Devoid of personal effects and with most of his clothing undone in some way, just to make his wife even more hands on than usual*

OOC: Sorry for the slow reply, my sister is bugging me
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 23:09

*she's laid on the bed, in a "paint me like one of your french girls" pose. The cameraman rolls his eyes, flicks the fade to black switch, and wanders off for a fag.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 23:11

/Several fags, a hangover, kebab, and regret later\
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 23:46

Emma: I know. Bit wierd.

*they go down a pretty regular looking corridor, also rather empty*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 01:54

*Akira's outfit is spread across the entire room, and she's laid next to max, not touching him. Sound asleep*

Kerak: "Will ask a-Ki-ra."

Hera: "Where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 01:59

*Max lays awake, contemplating his future and weighing the prices of choices to come while he waits for Akira to wake up*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-09-26, 02:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:04

Emma: alright

Adept: everyone ma'am?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:30

Hera: "Guards, adepts, servitors. I've only seen you."

Kerak: "Wings... sacred to humans?"

*akira stirs a little*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:31

*He looks over, seeing if she's awake*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:32

"they're... busy ma'am"

Emma: not quite. Them combined with the glow really.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:35

Hera: *she stops walking.* "You're lying to a commissar boy."

Kerak: "Wings only sacred when glow?... mmm. Odd."

*She rolls over, facing him, and slowly opens her eyes.* "Oh hey..." *she smiles widely* "I just had the best dream."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:36

Max: *He smiles back* "And what happened?" *He shuffles a touch closer and gets comfortable*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next