Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 18:33

Henry: "Her emotional state constantly changes, one moment she's fine the next she has a gun at your head. You won't have to worry too much, you're family. The worst she'll do is swing at you and miss, talking from experience"

Max: "Why Emma?"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-09-28, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 18:33

*Akira wakes up, and reads the note*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 18:48

*The note quite literally explains where he is and why he's there. It's rather direct and to the point, which tells Akira all she needs to know of his mood.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 19:02

*Akira dons the armour max gave her, and sprints through the streets as quickly as she can. en route, she calls kerak, and has him gather his kindred and follow. But she does not wait for him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 19:15

*Akira's knowledge of the hive makes finding Max easy, but getting there is a little tougher. She comes across a shanty town of sorts, filled with mutants and humans. Those Max didn't deem worthy of life and escaped his wrath.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 19:21

*akira sprints through it along max's path of destruction. if anyone comes so much as near to her, they quickly find a smouldering hole where their head should be. Akira's melta seeing to that*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 19:39

*A few stragglers blocked her way, and rest vanished after they died. The path leads Akira to the remains of a large bulkhead leading to the underhive, a relic from when they lead an army to purge the mutant enclave. The path grows darker, with sporadic lighting coming from glow sticks and glowglobes dropped by Max's squad. After what feels like a good hour of running she finds Max backed by his men in an old tunnel*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 20:28

*Akira slows to a jog, then a walk, then stops altogether.* "Max?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 20:41

Max: "Say hello to my...kids"

Henry: "Hey mum long time no see"
*He takes a tentative step towards Max*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:01

"Why the duck else not she's a saint if she can't do it I don't know what will " she says her eye glowing red as she rubs her temple "hey mom"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:02

Akira: "Wha... No... you were... what?" *she takes a step back.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:09

"It's a very long story "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:16

Akira: "No... you're... You were just kids."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:20

Max: *Looks to Akira and shrugs* "I....don't know"

Henry: "Time in the warp is...weird"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:22

Akira: *She just stands there, completely speechless.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:29

"Seriously though can I punch someone I don't exactly have ships to raid to scratch this itch"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:32

"This... is not how i expected vee to turn out." *she appears to be very spaced out, slightly swaying, and talking like she can't quite get to grips with the surreal nature of the situation.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 21:36

Max: "That makes two of us" *Considering the situation Max is doing a good job of not giving in to his emotions*

Henry: "Punch the wall"
*Henry walks up to his father and hugs him, leaving Max momentarily motionless before he slowly brings his arms up and wraps them round his son*

*An old veteran of theirs walks up to Akira*
"Do you need to sit down ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:06

Akira: "No I'll be fine I just need... a minute."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:24

"Well I ever since you last saw me I ripped a Desmond throats out lost my eye killed a khornate lost my arm took his chain axe then I gained these personalities and we left raided a ship gained a crew I got a new arm and 3 more ships then we searched for you "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:34

Max: "You did what?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:37

*Akira leans heavily on a wall with one hand. shaking her head in disbelief.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:38

"Very well"

Caiber: someone's enjoying themselves.

*doory doory knock knock*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:46

OOC: Out of curiousity, where is Kerak. location wise?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:49

OOC:Currently, running through a hive ship a few hundred light years away from our wayward tau.

Hera: "Gentlemen." *she nods, and about turns out of the door, followed by mac and hakken*

Mute: *He opens the door, filling the doorway.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:53

Byrne: "Hmn?" *he looks around with mild interest.* "Oh. Its you." *he looks back out into the void. and sips his brandy.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 22:57

"I'm not repeating myself and I'd have to remove my armor to show you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:01

Max: "No need for that. How did you even survive? The warp is a death sentence"
*He releases his son, who in turn goes to Akira*

Henry: "Hey..."

OOC: So Rae, How is Cold Waters? I've been watching gameplay, but I want to know your opinion
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:09

OOC: Its my brother playing it. I dun fookin know.

Akira: "...." *she pushes herself off the wall. The helmet of her armour obscures her face. She unhooks the mask and lifts it off. Tears are tracking down her face behind it.* "I... I thought you were dead..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:15

OOC: Okay...bugger

Henry: *He offers her a hug* "I'm sorry I couldn't get in touch sooner. It took us years to find you both"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:16

"That is well hard to explain okay "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:17

Max: "Mm..." *He starts walking toward Vee*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:20

She raises her arms for a hug
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:22

they leave the room

Caiber: may I join you?

Chard: hey there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:24

Max: *He hugs her tightly and she can hear him crying silently beneath the helmet*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:28

*akira hugs henry tightly.* "...You got so big." *she continues crying*

Hera: *Looks at charles after the door closes.* "They're hiding something."

Byrne: "Make yourself at home."

Mute: *nods, then holds up a finger for him to wait a second, grabs a dataslate from behind him. and writes out a message* "Do you speak sign?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:30

Charles: what gave it away? *typical grin*

Caiber: *does so*

Chard: *signs* enough
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:33

Henry: *He returns the hug* "And you haven't changed" *With his adoptive mother crying into his shoulder Henry finally relents and let's a fear tears roll down his face*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:39

She hugs tightly "it's alright let it out " she patted his back with her robotic arm she then breaks away and walks up to akira raising her arms
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:47

*Max watches Vee walk away and gives her back a quizzical look, as if to say "Is that it?"*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:49

*akira lets go of henry, then takes vee in her arms.* "Oh sweetheart..."

Byrne: "I miss the emnity... she was... good."

Hera: "Oh i have intuition."

Mute: *signs* "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:51

Charles: Aye, you're right. Question is, what?

Chard: Well.... I wanted to talk to you about something. I had wanted to talk to mac too, but looks like I'll have to wait till later on that account.

Caiber: aye, good ship that.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:52

She hugged Akira tightly and looked back to her father moving her hand to signal to join in " its good to see you all again " she was calm happy excited even
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:56

*Max does so, walking up to and holding both his wife and his daughter while desperately trying to stop himself from breaking down*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:56

Mute: "What is it?"

Hera: "This rebellion. its not what they're selling it as."

Byrne: *Sullen silence.*

Akira: "Henry... *sniff* Get over here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 23:59

Chard:... it's about Cadia. I feel like you two deserve to know what happened exactly.

Charles: aye, somewhat.

Caiber puts a hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-29, 00:00

*He does so, resulting in a great big family group hug*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-29, 00:02

Byrne: *looks at caiber with indignant confusion* "Stop that." *He very much has the feel of a distant, elderly father.*

Hera: "I hope they slip up and give me something in that report."

Mute: "Oh... well come in. I suppose."

Akira: *Huggin it out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-29, 00:06

Chard: thanks. *he enters. note he's just in his fatigues*

Charles: maybe, it's a good hope.

Caiber: sorry. Come on byrne, you know me better than you know anyone else around here, save laurence and catherine. Don't got to be hostile to me.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-29, 00:08

She started to cry as she hugged it out but when the hug broke she regained her composure.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-09-29, 00:09

Max: "We should...probably get back to the upper hive"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next