Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive Warfare! Part Duex

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:05

Akira: "Thing is though. I ain't having you slow us down. Too close now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:07

"Look, I aint lookin to mess with yer gang shite. Drugs, hits, all of that I don't care about. You gangs just gotta learn where yer treadin, and who's gettin caught underfoot."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:20

Akira: "Look. I understand your little hero thing. But I can't protect this much ground, and this many people, without a bit of a contribution."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:22

"I aint sayin that. Just gotta make sure you aint hurtin people, or starvin em cause they can't afford any food."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:25

“You know you can’t protect everyone right”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:28

Akira: "and we can't monitor everyone to make sure they're alright... look, I'll get the boys to go easy. If it stops you whackjobs killing my people, I'll let some people skip out on payments when shits rough."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:30

"Appreciated" *she can tell he's got a slight grin*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:32

*Max raises an eyebrow*
“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:34

"Somewhat"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:35

“That powered armour?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:37

Akira: "still. If you know your elbow from your arse. You'll know I don't take shit. First and last warning. Kill my people again. And I'll have you hanging on the Main Street. Power armour or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:41

*chuckles* "damn straight it is. Wouldn't be messin with the likes of you without some kind of insurance"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 22:52

Max: *he nods* “That armour won’t stop us for long. Now go...leave. Because if you fuck with my people again, I’ll do far worse than just hang you”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 23:01

"Alright. Lets blow this joint."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 23:04

Hart: *Leaves last, watching to make sure the Kroot don’t try anything*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 10:14

*kerak eyes them as they leave, crouched, ready to pounce at the littlest provocation.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 11:04

*Once they’re all gone*

Max: “That was different”

—-

Hart: “Easier than I expected”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 12:35

Akira: "Id call it fucking annoying.... we need hardware. I want those cunts obliterated."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 12:41

"She wasn't exactly being sincere Steve"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 12:59

Max: “I say let them do the heavy lifting. Drop rumours about gangs abusing people, let those fools do our job.”

Steve: “It didn’t result in a fire fight”
OOC: Slow replies building a bed

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-12-22, 13:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 13:00

OOC He only saw 2 :P
IC "They weren't stupid, that was a given"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 13:15

Hart: “Mm, though I expected worse from the Erentillo boy”

OOC: If Ned knows anything about the nobles ruling this hive, he’ll know the reputation held by the Erentillo family. They’re a long line of ruthless businessmen and murderous politicians. Able and willing to abuse every power they have in order to fulfill their goals.
What nobody knows, is that Max ran away. The official story is that he’s been sent to the underhive for ‘Business Reasons’.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 13:34

Akira: "Even so. Next time I see them I want to have kit that can drop one. I don't like having people like that around."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 13:47

"Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 13:59

Max: “las-cutters and anything plasma. But for those we’ll either have to conquer the asteroid mining guild a few decks up, or raid that mechanicus spire.”

*He draws one of his sidearms, a large rather ungainly monstrosity he recovered during one of their ‘adventures’ into the underhive. And pulls back on the slide, extending it a full two inches back over his wrist before the fat round falls into his waiting palm*

Hart: “You know we can’t let the Erentillo boy live, if he’s anything like his parents he’ll have the entire hive under his rule inside 3 years”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 14:05

Akira: "I don't reckon a fifty will punch power armour. Maybe have some pen rounds made."

Kerak: "Can do it. Joints are soft."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 14:13

*He slides the round onto his thumb and flicks it into the air as if it were a coin*

“We’d need something dense for penetrators. But las cutters...*Catch, flick*...Provided we bring them in close. Will carve through the armour *catch* like a chainsword through flesh” *flick*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 15:11

Akira: "I reckon we could get some anti tank guns off some of the good arms dealers. Expensive... but it'd do the trick."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 15:24

Max: “Give me the tools and I’ll make you one. .55 inch *catch* pretty sure we have the ammunition. Failing that we could probably get a 56 mill from an arms dealer. Though they’re not cheap”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 15:27

Akira: "Thatd do the fucking trick."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 15:32

Max: “It’d ruin the armour though”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 15:47

Akira: "We can deal with that later. So long as we don't hit the backpacks."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 15:52

Max: “Headshot would do the job”
*He places the round back into the chamber and let’s the slide click back into place*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 16:08

Akira: "So long as they don't fuck with us, it's not a problem."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 16:13

Max: “I still reckon we should use them as a stick to beat the other gangs with. If they succeed our life gets easier, if they die we lose nothing”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 16:31

Akira: "Don't want the others getting their hands on that armour though."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 16:41

Max: “Good point...We’d have to stock up on heavy weapons”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 16:58

Akira: "this is just one massive pain in the ass"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 18:00

Max: “You’re not wrong. So what d’you think we should do? We can’t kill them...well not without losing more men and potentially your Kroot”

*He turns and looks at Akira*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 18:28

Akira: "Lay a trap. Land mines, anti tank guns. The biggest shit we can bring."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 18:32

Max: *Nods* “The other gangs will take notice, a display like that will be sure to put us on someone’s shit list”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 18:47

Akira: "And make them think twice about screwing with us."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 18:52

Max: “Hopefully, though you’ve seen how stupid some are. They’ll see it as a challenge”
*He steps toward her* “come on, we have weapons dealers to bribe a gang war to plan, and some power armoured bastards to manipulate”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 21:27

Akira: *sighs* "that we do... well I keep you around for politics."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-22, 23:27

Max: “Not just politics *He puts a hand on her shoulder* I’m the only person who can stop you killing someone without being shot”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-29, 00:12

Akira: "I mean... Sometimes. Try to stop me killing that guy." *points over her shoulder at where the power armoured blokes just left* "And i'll probably shoot you. Only in the knee or something."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-29, 00:46

Max: *chuckles* “You’ll get to shoot him...eventually. But for now you’ll have to settle for shooting a horde of entrenched steroid addicts”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-29, 00:48

Akira: "Those flamethrowers are all ready aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-29, 01:20

Max: “They should be, though I’m not keen on the idea”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-29, 01:20

Akira: "Entrenched positions, what better way?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-29, 01:24

Max: “Ideally high caliber mortars. But for bunkers I guess they’ll do”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Warfare! Part Duex
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next