Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:18

OOC. i know i should shut up before another argument erupts, or worse, but you are overreacting again...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:19

OOC: Can I just say this whole argument is irrelevent and pointless?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:19

OOC: Dude...just...look, it was pointless and I'm the one at fault here. I'll see you later.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:20

OOC for the love of...no one person is at fault! both of you escalated that out of proportion, it is not the fault of one of you!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:23

OOC: Look...I need to calm down, put more than 60% of my focus on my studies, and I'll be back later. Don't know that will be though because of school and inclement weather. See you all later.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:24

OOC alright. you take your time, see you later. but seriously, don't let something so trivial that escalated cause any self resentment. you're better than that.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 16:58

OOC: ...im just going to go on my break now... maybe things will settle down by the time i return...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:24

OOC: Right so gorath...Are you prepared?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:29

the krogan bumps into cali but doesn't even notice
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:29

OOC: If thats arkens character he isn't here
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:34

Ooc. Im back... Also, what options regarding ME plot are we gonna go with? Will the council survive, or humans rise? Will will the genophage be cured? Will Tali calibrate weapons with garrus, or do (stuff with) shepard? O.o
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:36

OOC: Roll a dice when we get to it

This is before ME1

But I am pretty sure EVERYONE romanced tali so we will go with that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:37

OOC I say we vote for it when it comes to it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:38

OOC: So do I

And can we start now gor? I need you to set scene with your kabal
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:41

Ooc. ...i swear, i refreshed the page before i left... How did i not see arkens comments...
And agreed... Tali is the best... Not the annoying sukas in skintight latex/leather suits... Kasumi was cool too though...
Edit:
Oh... I kept refreshing the last page, thats why...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:48

meanwhile elswhere in omega, a female turian is simply in a corner, watching everyone who goes past
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:49

*She gets the feeling like she is begin watched, but she sees nothing. Nothing at all.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:50

The krogan walks.into the club and every blue sun looks at him with theyre weapons ready and start mumbling to each other in nervousness the krogan sits down and orders a drink qnd everyone puts their weapons away staring at the massive krogan
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:52

she is on edge now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:53

*She would see something for a second, a turian at the oppersite side of the corridor stareing at her, but then a pedestrian walks past and hes gone*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:58

she remains still
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 17:59

*She still gets the feeling she is begin watched*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:03

she knows
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:06

*And then a figure uncloaks a little closer, aiming a phaestron assault rifle at her, she should most likely run unless she wants to get mowed down*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:07

instead she, with lightning speed, fires a poisoned blade from her wrist, which goes down the barrel of the rifle
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:09

*He throws it away and draws his sniper rifle, before she can react a shot zooms past her head, hitting the wall next to her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:10

she uses a biotic dash to move away, recognizing the make of rifle.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:14

OOC: I SHOULD NEVER HAVE TOLD YOU ANYTHING!
IC: *The wall suddenlly isn't a wall as a massive gap appears....there are some collateral damage on civilians who were in the area aswell as they were blown up, they are also screaming and running away, as you would if a maniac started shooting explosives in a hallway*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:15

OOC actually i told you
IC *She biotic dashes towards him*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:17

A blue sun points his pistol at the krogan
Blue sun: I'm about to bag a big 'un
The krogan head buts him killing the blue sun
Then the battle begins
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:18

OOC: Shush
IC: *A second before she gets there the figure activates his jump pack blowing ash and smoke into her eyes this blasts him back abit aswell giving him some breathing room, he puts his sniper away and draws his dual omni blades and waits*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:21

the blue suns who have any brains back away
---------------------
at which point she extends her poinsoned blades
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:21

OOC: Are those a omni weapon or what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:22

no they aint
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:24

The krogan charges his hammer and sits back down takes off his helmet revealing a heavily scared pure white krogan with red eyes
.??? Give me the strongest drink you got
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:24

*He parries the attack with one omni blade and goes to attack with another, as he has 2, because he is a turian ghost, which is canon*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:25

She's a turrain. Kanal which is also Conan same patch as my krogan here
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:26

OOC: whut

And I know shes a turian

Shes a cabal
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:27

at which point she fires a poisoned blade into his stomach
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:28

*As he falls the omni blade he was attacking with didn't stop, and it digs into her shoulder cutting deep, but it isn't lethal*

Edit: *That lethal..Gwhhahaha*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:30

she takes this oppertunity to jam a blade into his stomach
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:33

*He starts laughing as the blade enters..With his free omni blade, despite the poison he stabs her aswell*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:34

???: well looks like we're at a standstill
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:38

Yes we are...Although...*He activates combat stims which cause him to start feeling no pain and makes him temporily immune to the poison. I guess. as he stands again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:39

her blades are still in him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:40

*So are his, both of them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:41

"although I could obliterate you with a biotic blast right now"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:42

Ooc. Is berric there...?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:43

OOC not currently
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:44

Well, thats just great, but will you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 18:44

???: unless you tell me why i shouldnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next