Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape From Karasov.

Go down 
+4
Fate
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 20:06

*gets in before it takes off* "not a chatty one?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 20:51

"I have a really bad feeling about this"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 20:53

"At this point, so do i"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 20:55

*didn't expend all of his ammo, so I get to reload*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:08

The packs fried from when you were nearly burnt to a crisp. You have a knife though.

Red lights flash around the passenger container.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:13

"Good run guys

We had a good run"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:18

A voice speaks, harsh and crackly.

"I don't know if any of you have been looking at what's happening lately, have you? No one examining the details? Don't worry, you can speak back, we can hear you.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:19

"To be honest, we have been to busy surviving"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:22

"From what I know, imperial forces have been driven off of this planet by a technologically inferior native foe"

*drops the lasgun and power packs*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:28

"What about the armour they wear? Did you stop and look at it fully?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:29

"Looked poorly made"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:30

*checks his lasgun, making sure to keep hold of the axe* "It looked rough, but it can stop las fire sure enough"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:30

Casting your minds back to the first encounter, you would recall something you didn't have the time to see.
The armour was stretched and cracked, with badly drawn stars on it... the worrying thing... the stars had 8 points.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:31

"......the armour bore the mark of heretics"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:31

".......noplz"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:32

"Oh shit.... fuck... fuck fuck fuck, not THEM!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:32

*jax falls back against the wall holding his head in both hands* "fuck no..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

"...no"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:33

Starts having another PTSD moment
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:33

"glass it damn you, glass the planet!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:34

*looks at them*
"Calm the fuck down, we're the imperial guard, it's our job the die holding the line"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:36

"They are mutants. Chaos heretics. The best thing?

They're mine."

The pilot suddenly begins to spasm, the valkyrie going all over the place, throwing you around. He screams as spatters of blood hit the viewing pane between you.

"They were the friends you were sent with! It fills me with joy knowing it worked. But now heavy duty is being sent in.. your resistance was disturbingly good."

Another memory - the reptillian creatures all had red armour plates holding the barrel lobbers, with brass details. And the leader of the creatures appeared to have some flaming icon around its neck.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:37

"YOU FUCK!" * Jax swings his axe with all the force he can muster, slamming it into the window*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:37

"No fear, no remorse, just faith, faith in the emperor! Brace yourselves!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:38

"You Damn heretic!" Grimm shouts, opening the access hatch.
"Everyone out, run!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:38

*kicks the viewing pane with his robo leg*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:40

*Continues to hack, punch and kick the viewing window* "DIE DIE DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:40

The axe shatters, the bullet proof glass acting as an amazing shield. As the pilot spasms more, the blood increases, and he sits limply. the valkyrie doesnt stop though.. a faint purple glow is holding the controls in place, making it fly directly forward.

"So I must ask you to die next, if that is ok. One by one. After all, you're all too dumb to have realised whats been going on, what trash are you?"

At that last word, Grimm feels several sharp stinging sensations in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:42

*grunts and falls to the ground, his face etched in pain*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:43

The others would see what look like clouds of dust erupt out of him, with the sound of a gun masking this.
In the darkness behind him, a renegade, standing in beaten flak holding an autogun.
Grimm, 3 hp.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:44

OOC: Ollie shall we contiune on the legend begins now that that is out of the way? We shall just assume that the olog died due to being shot in the eye several times
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:46

*stops and turns, readying himself"
"It has been an honour gentlemen"
*charges and stabby fucking stab*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:46

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:47

"One last time, FOR THE EMPEROR!" *Draws his sword and goes for the neck*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:47

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:48

Ooc: dunno, have to see what Gorath says.

"...not... yet"

Spins and throws a punch.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:48

Brother Silith wrote:
Ooc: dunno, have to see what Gorath says.

"...not... yet"

Spins and throws a punch.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Brother Silith' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Daaayuuummmmmmmmmmmm

And its safe to say that the troll is dead

Several arrows through the eye balls ya know
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

M8 get rekked.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:49

OOC: #getrekt
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:51

the renegade goes to grab your wrist, but as he does a punch hits him in the skull, knocking a massive fist sized hole in it, aswell as a sword severing the unfunctional head.
The valkyrie suddenly jolts and heads toward the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:52

"Fuck!!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:53

"Brace... for... impact"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:53

*Jax grabs onto a convenient handhold* "oh shit"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 21:55

"WE NEED TO JUMP OUT!!"
*attempts to get to the hatch*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 22:03

The hatch is there, yes, and accessible... but you have no parachutes.

"Are you ready to die?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 22:05

"Open the door, im about to do something really stupid"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 22:06

Waits until is very close to the ground to the point where I won't break my anything then jumps out
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 22:06

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

"I'm sorry I've trapped us here... I'm sorry it has to end like this; you guys are the best soldiers I've ever met, and we die together, until the bitter end. Whos with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Karasov.
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next