Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape From Karasov.

Go down 
+4
Fate
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 21:26

All of them put you in danger.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 22:18

"That was me sir, the other guy is over in that building, he put down fire after I threw a grenade... I should clarify sir, were from the karasov scouts, not the karasov regiment"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 23:51

"You're the survivors? Oh praise the fuckin' emperor, we can go! Get him over!"
*cover fire, safe to get across*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 00:05

*I begin crawling down the stealthier route*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 07:59

*joins the firing line*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 16:41

Many renegades and guard beside you go down, until a sudden ceasefire begins as a loud screaming sound is heard.

You manage to make it to the imperial lines.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 18:12

*crouches behind some cover*
"That was fun...."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 18:36

Explosions litter the environment, killing many of the guard, but doing nothing to the heretics.

"Shit! Get back! GET BAC-! Wait, the heretics!"

The corpses of the heretics rise, stretching out bloated arms and slowly wondering forward. Zombies.

"Plaguers! Run! Fall back and regroup! JUST LIVE!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 19:30

"Where's the evac?"
*already moving away*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 19:41

Ooc.
/Shameless ad/
New Internet Chronicles is out! Get your copy today, now with -50% discout!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 20:28

"Evac way, way back! RUN!"

The general turns, and bolts it.

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 20:29

"Right behind ya"
*running*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 22:18

*legs it after the general* "oh shiiiiiii"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 22:46

The scream is heard louder, and many shots begin to pulverize the retreating guard.
Roll to not get hit.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 23:03

OOC: Go go gadget matrix shit!
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 23:03

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-17, 23:04

OOC: that seems fairly accurate
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 16:27

OOC uh oh

IC

Clusters of explosions shake the earth, and... one throws debris directly into your side, a lump of rock hitting and winding you, causing massive bruising and scratches.
you take D10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 16:27

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd10' : 10
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 17:02

/dies/
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 18:58

OOC: well fuck....I do believe that puts me in the negative.....again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:06

*dodges bullets like the badass he is*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:06

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:07

fuck
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:07

So it does... -7 exactly.

You collapse to the floor, cracked and broken, shards of rock impaled everywhere.
Life is seeping away from you - you notice you've been paralysed nearly, you can't move your legs!
You can speak, but you can't move or do anything else ..
What will your final words be....
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

That was to bush
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:08

OOC: i was gonna say, i have... 11 health still, i haven't taken damage since the armored column. so now this is "can Reaven survive?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:12

Well a 5 is a bad roll....
Gimme a minute to type summin up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:15

shit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:17

OOC: I was hoping I could survive that....the end is so close ;-;

Final words: medic?.............well.....fuck....*forced laugh*...

OOC: WAIT! You said we got full health and full kit when we were picked up by the armoured column, that means I get flak armour, meaning I get a -3 modifier on damage rolls MEANING I'm on -4 hp.

I'M ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:23

Same effects as above, minus the final words. Heheh

However, raeven manages to get all the way through, just. You turn, and notice someone is missing...
Looking back, you see the one you struggled so much to keep alive on the floor, still.
You stand in shock for a minute, then see a heretic stand in front of you. It laughs menacingly, and electric energy crackles on its large gauntlets.
You feel a sudden burst of pain though - adrenaline must've hid it - and look down to see that your right arm has been severed below the elbow, and your equipment gone.

Taking 1d6 damage, you need to roll 1d6 for shock and then try deal with dual power fist dude.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:23

'd6' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:25

OOC: OH YEAH!

*attempts to roll over and hide in the cloak*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:28

You'll need to roll for even that in your condition.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:33

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC: I was hoping I could survive that....the end is so close ;-;

Final words: medic?.............well.....fuck....*forced laugh*...

OOC: WAIT! You said we got full health and full kit when we were picked up by the armoured column, that means I get flak armour, meaning I get a -3 modifier on damage rolls MEANING I'm on -4 hp.

I'M ALIVE!

At least face your end with some dignity, pig!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:33

Right arm
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:35

*The sparks flying from his mechanical arm don't faze him* "come on then you prick" *He draws his blade and thrusts for the heretic's head*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:35

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

bitch
mother
fucking
please
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:36

Fate wrote:

'd20' : 19

Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:36

'd30' : 7
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:37

The sword slides into one of the reticles, snapping inside of the helmet and remaining in there, failing to penetrate the other side.
The heretic however.
Simply laughs.
Roll D20 damage. This Heretic has 85 health.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:45

OOC: haha....ha....fuck
Rolling to roll over and cloak myself
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:45

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

"fuck"
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

'd10' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:46

OOC: hahahahahaha, I can't move
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:46

*Jax pulls the remains of the blade out and runs*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:47

Bush: You try to roll over, but this simple act fails, and you end up encouraging the internal bleeding.

Raeven:

As you remove the blade, it goes to strike you with both power fists, sprinting after you slowly, til it catches up and strikes your legs -
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:47

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 19:49

*Jax leaps over the blow, and continues to run*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Karasov.
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next