Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape From Karasov.

Go down 
+4
Fate
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 16:19

Roll to stay hidden
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 16:19

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 16:20

*runs the hell away towards the guardsmen* "Hello lads! please don't shoot me!"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 17:10

The heretics open fire.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 17:10

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 18, 7, 5, 17, 1, 7, 2, 3, 12, 6
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 17:28

Ooc. ..based on those rolls, at least a few shoot themselves in the balls...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 17:34

*Keeps running*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 17:34

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

okay.... so i got hit 3 times
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 17:48

Ooc.. ...hm... Doctor Naz shall assess the damage now... Say "Aaaaaaa"

Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 Warhammer_40k_imperial_guard_triage_chart_by_borninmoradel-d4lhljc
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:19

OOC: lol

*empties the power pack in an attempt to cover Raevan's retreat*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:19

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 19, 19, 7, 16, 13, 6, 8, 6, 16, 18
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:26

OH SHIT, sniper bush is back!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:30

OOC: still no crits
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 10:00

*runs past the firing line* "who's in charge here?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 11:11

As you run, you are hitin the leg and both arms.

A general looks up .
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 12:48

Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 10866637_681619411945643_1243539291_n
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 14:38

OOC. ...i find that.... hard to believe... granted, it could happen, if he kept the pistol well maintained... but,
1.: did he not notice in 4 months that theres a loaded luger in that box?
2.: that luger was loaded for 4 months at least, according to his suprise. considering how old it was to begin with, im fairly certain that after being compressed constantly for 4 months, the old spring in the magazine would have most likely failed by then and he couldnt fire the gun... maybe the first shot, but definitely not all... (it is thaught to security guards, etc that when you pass the weapon to the next shift, you always unload it first, partially because if its constantly loaded for long, the spring can start malfunctioning and it wont work when you need it(kinda like you dont keep a crossbow armed for a long time))

also, the sad thing is, here most likely you would get arrested and sentenced for hurting the burglar... im dead serious...
there as a case when an old mans garden was constantly being raided by gypsies. he had enough, and put up signs warning that theres an electric fence inside the main fence(so it isnt dangerous to anyone passing by), and made said electric fence around his garden. so the gypsies came again, one of them was electrocuted to death, and the old man was senentenced guilty for constructing such a dangerous device and killing someone out of carelessness....
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 15:33

Ooc if it's murica which it most likely is you're allowed to hurt em
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 16:52

OOC. i know. just thought you would find it amusing hw fucked up our "justice" system is
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 17:42

OOC tis same in uk
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 17:42

OOC pretty ridiculous
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 17:59

Self defence= jail.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 20:10

depends on proportional force, i.e beat them up, don't kill them
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 20:21

Ooc. He didnt kill them. He put up warnings that its dangerous inside his garden, so dont break in, and then they disregarded it and died...

Also, not much at this point, but i have big plans... Warhammer U caliber plans....
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/t175-introduction
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 20:25

OOC: There was a case in America about 30 years ago, where a student fell through his schools skylight whilst stealing the floodlights.
He sued the school for $8,000,000 and got something in the range of $260,000 and $1,200 a month for life.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 20:26

Yeah... Ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 20:27

How to abuse the law 101:....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 20:29

Ooc. These are the kind of morons that i hate the most.... Or at least close to it...
Its because of them that we need to detail laws so precisely that you often cant not break them, even if you try to...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 20:45

fuck yah murica
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 20:54

Canada > 'Murica
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 21:03

england > murica
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 21:16

Almost everywhere > murica.....
I would even stay in this shithole instead of moving there...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 21:17

Everywhere<murica.

That's right.
I went there.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 21:25

......only a sith deals in absolutes...
Also, somalia, china, NK, etc....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-13, 21:34

well, i put sith lord on the census.....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-14, 00:23

Isn't Jedi technically a religion in the UK?
I remember it from a few years ago
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-14, 12:52

yeah, pushing for equality for the sith
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-14, 22:06

*is now laying in a hole, cloaked with no ammo*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-14, 22:44

*staightens up to attention* "private Jax Romulus, 1st karasov, Sir!" *salutes the general*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-14, 23:08

*hoping that he isn't spotted*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-14, 23:11

*is waiting for the general to reply because the GM isn't here*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-14, 23:12

ORTUS!!! ORTUS YOU FILTHY HERETIC!!!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 13:19

"And what would you want, private? Why are you out of line? Form up now!"
He hands you a lasgun, and points yo the barricade.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 16:33

"general, i have a report, the heretics, there's some kind of deamon on the planet, its powerful, and heading this way."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 16:37

*while talking jax stands up straight so i can shoot over the other guardsmen's heads and opens fire*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 16:49

OOC. ...mission logic: hunt down and brutally murder 10 non-hostile animals so you can take the meat off half of them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 16:57

OOC: collect 10 bear arses
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:23

Ooc only left cheek though.

Ic
"Lucky we're going the moment a few grunts appear, we were voxed but didn't hear any names."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:51

*searches for a route toward friendly lines that doesn't put him in imminent danger*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 21:26

All of them put you in danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Karasov.
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next