Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Topic

Go down 
+6
cow-man
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Dargoth
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Starter Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:04

In that case I have a pistol which fires a orbital bombardment beam at higher intesities so that it causes insant exterminatus with no faults in the pistol
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:04

the wolf lord struggles to his feet, a grin on his face
"Finally, something that fights back"
OOC I said 'slight' variation euan
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:06

Activates teleporter on pilum and starts stabbing the hand holding him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:07

That IS my defenition of slight
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:08

Ooc:Now please, you introduced a Avatar of khaine, so I'm gonna enjoy this.

The avatar grins back, a look of pure evil on its demonic face, blazing eyes and mouth roaring in hate.
It holds its blade up, swinging it through the air, it's spin decapitating 3 marines before singing back to the avatars hand.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:09

what about my guy

He is being held by a avatar of khaine right now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:09

OOC then your definition of slight is wrong
i refer you to musician spock and his bitch
Starter Topic - Page 4 Tumblr_lo4zhlPxbv1qjstl9
the wolf lord charges, bellowing a challenge to the avatar
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:12

The pesky creature in the avatars grip before is burned, his armour becoming ash as his flesh bubbles away.
But the Avatar likes the sound of its screams, so he lets it live as he throws it back at the mortals it came from.

The God like creature jumps down onto the terminator Lord, it's blade coming down with extreme speed and strength that the air itself screams in agony.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:13

he parries with his wolf claws, catching the blade between both sets, struggling against the daemonic beast's sheer strength
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:14

...I have a awful feeling my character just died....As I don't think anyone would have survived that...even a astartes...which threw a pilum through the things head
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:16

Ooc: he ain't dead, he's just horribly mangled.

The Avatar weighs down on him, the heat of its body flaking the paint from the space wolf's armour, burning the floor under the both of them.
The sword burns bright red, the wolf's claws beginning to give way.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:17

OOC: But

But

My forward the iron legion

MY FANCY ROMAN GUY!

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:17

"NOW!"
the wolf guard who have set up on a firing point nearby open up with cyclone missile launchers, assault cannons and storm bolters, pouring as much destructive fire into the avatar
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:20

Ooc: he can recover.

Ic: it screams, it's jaw stretching impossibly open as super heated gas pours from its innards, wounds exploding white hot magma as fires begin to erupt all around the room, the floor cracking and turning black as it burns.
But it seems only slightly wounded, and far more dangerous, swinging back down at the wolf Lord with such force that the ground beneath him gives way, cracking and becoming a crater.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:21

before the blow strikes part 2 of the plan is entered
as the thunderwolf cavalry pounce upon the avatar from all sides
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:23

Wait a minute

I have a incredibly bullshit plan

IC: Goraths avatar picked me up

Ollies avatar never did

therefor

Im not mangled
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:24

.....do I have to start referring to the spocks again euan
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:24

Avatar spins its blade, throwing it through the air, decapitating many of the riders before they can attack, and when it gets its blade back, it cuts down even more with ease.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:25

one leaps on its back, biting deep into its throat as the rider swings his thunder hammer into the back of its head
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:26

Ooc: strangely, they can't reach its throat, let alone it's head.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:26

Ollies not arguing

Or he is and hes doing it psychically and im a null but he doesn't know it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:27

OOC how?
it simply rears up to reach it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:30

Ooc: you said it was forge world one, and if it is. No way.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:30

have you not seen how goddamn big a thunderwolf is?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:31

It's nothing compared to how tall the Avatar is.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:32

Starter Topic - Page 4 T7ljdp10
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:33

Thunderwolf would reach its thigh on its hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:34

..well..since my guy isn't mangled then...he starts coordinating the efforts to bring it down

with

deathy cannons

and

Heavy weapons

and

SHIT..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:34

actually
just got my thunderwolves out
and admittedly it's not as big as i thought
would actually reach it's chest on its hind legs
but i was wrong still
in that case

they go for the legs, fangs and claws sinking in as hammer blows strike at it with punishing force
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:36

Gor im stil waiting for you to ROLL FOR FUCKING DAMAGE YOU FAGGOTT
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:36

The wolves claws and flesh are horribly burned.
The avatar definitely notices the thunder hammer, and quickly impails the rider with a sickeningly quick thrust of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:38

as he tries he raises his storm shield, the beast's blade deflecting off of its energy shield
as lord Thalmar (the wolf lord) is in mid charge
the beast now distracted by his cavalry he lunges between its legs, slashing at both with his wolf claws as he does so
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:39

Suddenlly the space wolfes only come under fire
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:40

It seems greatly enraged by this, falling to its knees, burning a few wolves too ash with a roar of fire from its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:41

with the beast fallen so, the wolf lord laughs heartily as he lunges again, stabbing it in the chest with both sets of claws
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:42

Suddenlly the wolf lords head falls of his shoulders, as a blade of pure light emerges with a eldar warrior standing behind him as he topples to the floor
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:43

Seconds later several D cannon batteries open up and obliterate the rest of the wolfes GG have fun good game
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:43

OOC yeah no
cause I know you're just doing this cause i won't roll for damage on the hunt despite having left that RP mainly due to you kicking me out, and my character being dead
so none of that happened
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:45

OOC: Because you aren't rolling for damage
I said if you roll for damage you can have your character back

You said yes

Im waiting for that roll boy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:45

The Avatar grabs him, dropping the blade; gripping the wolf Lord tightly.
"YOU BURN TOO"
It's hands glow white, as it unleashes its full power on the prone wolf, his terminator armour melting as the Avatar begins to combust.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:47

OOC and i said i don't care
he's dead
fine by me
IC to the avatar's surprsie the armour begins repairing itself before any damage is done to the wolf lord himself (ARMOUR OF ASVALD STORMWRACK BITCHES! 100% CANONICAL!) as he slashes it's wrist that holds him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:47

You already said you wanted your character back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:48

OOC by the end of that conversation i'd made myself clear i did not care anymore
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:48

and for those wondering about the armour
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Armour_of_Asvald_Stormwrack
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

ooc im confused who was controlling the avatar in the first place and is this a named wolf lord
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:49

OOC: Then this will be proceding

SInce I asked you last week when you wanted your character back if you rolled for dmg and you said yes

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:49

OOC he's my custom one azrok
and i was originally but i let ollie take control
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:50

Ooc: I didn't wanna do this.

The Avatar grabs the top half of the lord, then grabs the legs, twisting with bone shattering force before wailing on its ass by slamming it into the ground repeatedly.
The avatar finally dies, melting into the floor, leaving the wolf Lord mostly intact I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:51

Thalmar stands, bleeding from multiple wounds, coughing up blood, and very weak, but laughing as the armour starts repairing itself
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:52

Okay

Lord fegatron finally will roll for DMG

Retconning all the eldar murdering his guys now
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-30, 00:53

Ooc: that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Topic
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next