Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Chapter Master Arken
Shas'O Ar'Kais
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:38

and more grunts to soak up their fire. dont forget the heroic grunts!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:40

Plumo: I assume you incinerate any corpses left behind. As unscientific as this may sound, even their corpses ooze their foul corruption.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:41

"You're thinking like a true imperial"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:42

Meanwhile, in a consortium controlled system, a bunch of researchers of the Togra University are studying an asteroid as its about to crash into the local star, because science.
*your que, arken. no idea what they would be doing/talking about/etc or what ship they are on and stuff*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:44

Plumo: More like someone who knows history, Captain. The Consortium suffered because of the Corruption, or Chaos, call it what you will. We are no stranger to its machinations, even though such machinations now reside only in the history books.

OOC: And Naz, I won't deny the Pandora: First Contact influence, but call them what they are, Yutega University. And if anything, they'd just observe it, as such:

IC: *A stellar research station begins to observe the event.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:45

"Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:48

OOC. actually, i forgot their name and just quickly wanted to substitute it XD
IC:
suddenly, without any prior signs, a ship roughly the size of a large cruiser appears seemingly from nowhere right where the asteroid previously was(in the chromosphere at this point). it seems like it is having difficuilty properly aligning and stabilising itself though.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:50

Plumo: How so? For us, the Corruption is more the stuff of fairy tales and things used to scare children, or to be found in the dogma of the Disciples, damnable fanatics that they are.
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:54

After less than a minute, an explosion near its back rips the ship in half, unfortunately sending the larger half faster into its doom, and hurtling the remains of the back into space like shrapnel. among them is a single piece of roughly intact section, roughly the size of a family house, that gained enough speed to be flung into at least a somewhat stable léow solar orbit.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:55

*They continue to observe this while preparing an expedition craft with an appropriate military detail.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:55

"It interests me that the horrors of chaos assail even groups that have had no contact with the galaxy at large"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 13:57

Plumo: Mind you, Captain, this was thousands of years ago. They have not troubled us since. Why? I do not know.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:00

As the main part of the ship "submerges" into the star, an explosion occurs, powerful enough to be mistaken for a solar flare.(ill leave it up to you to decide wether its going to hit something or not).
meanwhile, the remaining chunk launches a small probe which disappears just as mysteriously as the ship appeared in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:03

*The detonation destroys several minor asteroids but not much else. After the danger has passed, the expedition ship approaches the remains of the unknown vessel.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:05

*it is completely "dark" (communicationwise). it is clear that it was not designed to be detached from the rest of the craft in such a manner. Its has several bisected corridors providing entry points, though there is no atmosphere inside.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:05

"right"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:08

*The research team suits up for operations in the vacuum of space and boards the remains of the vessel.*

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:09

"what else have you had no contact with that is such a great menace in the rest of the galaxy? orks? necrons? eldar?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:10

*the walls are partly melted in several places, possibly courtesy of the initial detonation. Now that they are this close, they are picking up some sort of signal(assuming their gear can do that), tough its more like random electronic noise of rapidly shifting frequencies than anything else*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:11

Plumo: The Orks are thorn at best. Of course, you'll occasionally find a warboss who warrants a proper and fully mobilized response, but we learned how to deal with them long ago. I do not know of these Eldar or Necrons though.
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:15

*considering the size of the object, they dont have to go far. they enter a room with several space-marine sized roughly cilindrical objects. most of them seme to have received excessive amounts of concussive maintenance. their attention is drawn to the side as something flashes. they see the previously described dredd(though with blues instead of reds in the color scheme) aiming at them. it seems like one of the previously heard ssignals are originating from him*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:17

*The lead scientist raises his hands to show that he is unarmed and means no harm.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:21

*scans the rest of the team too, without lowering his aim. now that they see the source of one of the signals, it is clear that there is another one nearby, which sounds distinctly different. *
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:22

"Orks my friend, are the most numerous species in the entire galaxy. every planet either has, does, or will have orks upon it at some point."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:23

*The lead scientist orders another member of his team to find the other signal and returns his attention to the creature.*

Scientists: Can you understand me? We mean no harm.

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:27

"No not perhaps. this is a researched and confirmed fact."
OOC no joke, it really is
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:28

*more of what they can only assume to be communication transpires. as the team member who has been volunteered to split off from everyone in the middle of an unknown spaceship wreck with unknown aliens on it, crosses into the next room, the first thing he sees(after noticing the large expanse of space and turning to the side), is a gun barrel in his face, roughly the size of his head in diameter....*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:29

OOC: Okay. Also, did the site glitch out for you guys? (Green text, blue background?)

IC:

Plumo: I understand, Captain. Now, about these Necrons.
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:33

OOC: it happens sometimes. some kind of maintenance stuff. just go to previous page and it should have been posted already anyway.
also, this may seem like just some bullshit sudden idea, and honsetly, i will describe it as such for now, just to try to express the sheer awesomeness of combining mankinds 3 possibly greatest visions/creations. i will describe it properly later. bear with it until then.
IC:
*as he backs away, and takes in whats before him, he realises that its a frikkin mechdragon the height of a dreadnough with guns attached to it! he also notices that one of its wings seems to be severely damaged, and its impaled to the wall*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:34

OOC: 1) Okay, good to know about that stuff then. 2) Um...wut?

IC:

*The scientist backs away, his Yutegan logic warring with his natural instincts.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:37

OOC no it did not
IC "another alien species. ancient and terrible. they have been in stasis for billions of years and are now waking. their technology far beyond anything we've ever seen. their bodies made of living metal, that can allow some to repair themselves and return to the fight after they are 'killed'"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:37

OOC. well, honsetly, a robotdragon with guns... doesnt this sound a lot like a 10 year olds drawing?
IC:
*the teams systems are suddenly going haywire, though this soon become slimited to comms related systems, at which point their speakers emit a rather eardrum piercing series of electronic noise.*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:39

Plumo: If their awakening is recent, it is little wonder we have not encountered them. What of these Eldar?

IC:

*Which causes the humans no small amount of discomfort. Back with the lead scientist...*

Scientist: Whatever you're doing, please, stop! We mean no harm.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:42

"*cant be arsed to give a basic description of the eldar so insert one here*"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:43

OOC. thats why i said i will describe it properly and more professionally later.
IC:
*the noise doesnt stop, but it starts changing. it soon sounds like highly distorted speech. not much later, it starts being more and more understandable and they realise its the what the lead scientist said, on repeat*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:44

Plumo: I see...an...interesting species then.

IC:

Scientist: You are trying to communicate...Good. Now we are getting somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:51

*now he is repeating that as he finishes tuning stuff for speech. then he proceeds to break into their systems and download their language databases.*
Helat: ....Tuning complete... Local communication subroutines complete.... Distributing results...
???: *after a bit, definitely the previous other noise* ....Received... Installed...
Helat: Acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:52

Scientist: Am I to assume you can now properly communicate with us?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:53

Helat: ....Affermative.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:54

Scientist: Excellent. Now then...who and what are you?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:55

Helat: Heavy Launch Trooper 03.47.14.06:26.17. ...Varden
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 14:58

Scientist: I see. I believe this constitutes a fist contact scenario, but we have no proper protocols for such an event, so forgive me if I make some form of faux pas. Regardless, what were you doing so close to Consortium space?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:00

Helat: Presumable miscalculation during null-jump. Heat core 04 compromised by foreign object. Query: unknown faction: Consortium.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:02

Scientist: The Consortium is an alliance of several groups, systems, and corporations, to put it briefly. I suppose the next obvious question would be...where are you from? Are you from our galaxy?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:02

"quite"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:05

Plumo: Now, Captain, you mentioned a..."Holy Terra". Please, tell me you were speaking metaphorically.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:05

Helat: Negative.
*meanwhile, they feel the vibrations of metal tearing as the other one removes itself from the wall, a significant hole in its side now*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:06

Scientist: I see. Your compatriot is damaged. We are willing to offer assistance.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:11

Helat: ....Error: equipment suggests insufficient technological level to initiate repairs.
???: (i imagine this one to have a baritoneish voice, btw) Statement: organic damage isolated. synthetic repairs initiated. Materials required.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:13

Scientist: As I said, we are willing to offer assistance, even if it is just providing you with the necessary materials.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-03-17, 15:13

"Of course not. Holy terra is our homeworld, and the world where our lord the God Emperor resides in his mortal form"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next