Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:23

Helat: observation: you seem to assume we are incapable of recognising ulterior motives.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:25

not sure how to describe it
point is it ends with the ork decapitated
badassley
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:27

Omun: No...I am simply giving you a warning...And some of those who would deceive you are quite adept at hiding it. I....Simply do not want to see your needlessly harmed, or embroiled in a madman's plot.

*Nartan has been observing the spectacle intently.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:28

Helat: acknowledged. 

Ooc. Gotta go
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:29

OOC: See ya, Naz.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:34

Berric holds the head up for the audience who cheer and clap
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:38

*Nartan simply gets up from his seat and leaves the arena.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:38

torrel follows
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:40

Nartan *to Torrel*: Where will I be meeting with him?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:41

Torrel: the council room, right this way. is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:42

Nartan: Again, nothing that should concern you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:44

"it does. we're here to help you and clearly something is wrong. so what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:45

Nartan: Bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:46

"I'm listening"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:48

Nartan: I've seen to many arenas belonging to people like Lord Berric....And the displays that take place.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:49

"dont worry. The only time those are to the death is against war criminals and things like that ork warboss. usually its just one of our warriors battling another to hone their skills and entertain the audience"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 00:51

Nartan: That does little to reassure me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:01

"No one innocent dies there. I promise you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:04

*He simply nods.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:10

he goes to pat him on the back then remembers that his species doesnt do that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:17

*Nartan doesn't notice this.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:23

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:25

*I'm guessing they eventually arrive at the council room?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:33

yes
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:36

*Nartan enters the room.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:38

and is before that round table from last time we RP'd people in here
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:42

OOC: Right...

IC:

*Nartan looks about the room.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:45

Berric stands
"welcome, welcome."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:47

Nartan: Thank you for the...warm reception.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:49

"My pleasure. now then, Torrel has told me the basics but I am eager to hear your story from you yourself"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:53

Natran: Well...that depends. Where do you want me to start?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 01:59

"that is up to you. take your time"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:07

Nartan: Well....have you been informed as to what brought my crew and I here in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:09

he nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:11

OOC: Blue screened :/ I'll be back on steam in about a decade
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:14

OOC: I understand, Wookie.

IC:

Natran: Well...I suppose I should start with my concerns.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:15

"go ahead"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:17

Natran: Lord Berric, I am not a diplomat. I am a soldier, and despite the....hospitality you and your people have shown me....I am not entirely sure I can trust you. I mean no disrespect. It is the result of a lifetime spent fighting warriors, and your.....display in the arena was not reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:22

"I can understand that. You spend a lifetime learning something through experience and one encounter with something different isnt going to change your mind"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:24

Natran: It is not just that....Your people openly label themselves as warriors...and that display....Lord Berric, please understand, I have seen the worst atrocities committed by warriors, and it is to such...vile people, that my side is losing a war.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:25

"elaborate"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:30

Natran: I have seen children impaled on pikes in such a way that they are still alive....and I have had to end the misery of such unfortunate children. I have seen honed and dangerous combatants set loose against helpless farmers and their families in arenas such as yours. To call such things slaughters would not be a fitting description. Then there are the things done to prisoners. Horrible, vile tortures that break even stalwart veterans. There are the mass sackings and rapes. The massed public executions in which those that are to be executed are forced to dig their own mass graves. The list goes on. All of those vile acts were committed by warriors and their "noble" masters.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:35

there is silence as the men at the table glance at eachother for a moment
"how can we help?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:39

Natran: Unless you want to get involved in two massive wars at the same time...I don't know. Frankly, the most you and your ally, this.....Consortium, can hope to offer is sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:41

Galahad stands
"This cannot stand! any who commit atrocities like you describe deserve death, and I am more than willing to grant it to them!"
*there are a few cheers from some of the others before berric motions for them to settle down*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:46

Natran: As much as I agree with you, I was informed of your preparation for a separate, most likely far larger, war. I will not ask you get directly involved in another. I simply ask you and your ally consider allowing the people of the Outer Colonies refuge. A place in this galaxy they know is safe.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:48

Berric: while a little over eager, my companion is correct. It is our duty to end such atrocities wherever we may find them. If nothing else, I will grant you the refuge you seek, and will urge the consortium to do likewise.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:49

Natran: You have my thanks, Lord Berric....I just hope the High Chancellor agrees to this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 02:59

"I presume he is your leader?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 03:02

Natran: Indeed. You will have to convince him....assuming we ever succeed in contacting the Outer Colonies.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 05:23

Ooc. Hey arken, in the off-chance that you see this by the time i wake up, what kind of FTL tech does the consortium use? O.o
....man, my hand-eye coordination is down the drain and its somewhat difficuilt to keep my vision focused.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next