Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 05:23

Ooc. Hey arken, in the off-chance that you see this by the time i wake up, what kind of FTL tech does the consortium use? O.o
....man, my hand-eye coordination is down the drain and its somewhat difficuilt to keep my vision focused.....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 12:30

http://9gag.com/gag/a2Y2DNY

fookin steam.... i realised that im not friends with you there so i tried adding you so i could see if youre online... but then steam happened... since i made no purchase through steam yet, this feature is not available for me... CD-keys, linking stuff, etc doesnt work, you must explicitly make a purchase on steam..... well, fuck you too, valve, its not that important....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:30

he nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:35

Natran: There is one more thing. I hate to inconvenience you further, but I would kindly request a compendium of local foods so that my medical staff can determine what is safe the crew of my ship to consume. We need to begin making preparations should we be stranded here indefinitely.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-04-14, 23:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:36

"that is entirely reasonable. Bedivere, make it so"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:39

Natran: Thank you.......Is there anything else you would wish me to tell you, or are these proceedings concluded?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:41

"Unless you wish to share anything else with us"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:44

Natran: I doubt I could offer anything more that is of profound substance. That being said....you have my thanks for what you have already done. The thought that my people have found allies is...welcome, after such a long and bloody civil war.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:47

"It is my pleasure"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:50

Natran: Again, you have my thanks. Now, I must return to my ship. I do not want my crew suspecting the worst in an unfamiliar land. *He leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-14, 23:51

not sure what now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 05:49

Ooc. Arken, ye basterd! /Shines 100W light in your face/ Answer me question!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 10:24

mmmm
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-16, 11:20

OOC. ...oh, how i love you too, shooter games...
how lovely that when plot convenience says so, meter thick solid concrete becomes as bulletproof as shaving foam...
or that as soon as i move out of cover, an enemy suddenly teleports into the turret that clearly had no one anywhere near it for minutes... or a bullet just randomly hkills me from behind where theres no one even on the killcam...
I started playing this because its supposedly a superb game, and it just keeps baffling me with its idiocy...
*squadmate shot in the leg by HMG bullet* "He's gonna live but it will hurt like a bitch" *30 seconds later, he drops off a 3 meter ledge on that leg, kicks down a door, and enters combat without a single grunt...*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-17, 06:01

OOC: Good guy equal opportunity cat

A Rebirth - Page 4 ARP24QQ_700b_v1
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 17:08

OOC. Ennnuff of this! i demand an audience with Arken! and a trial by combat.... and a pizza... quattro formaggio, if at all possible...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:29

OOC: Sorry, Naz, finals are coming up. Just taking a break right now cause I need one.

IC:

*Insert shot of deserted forest world here, pan to the ground, showing cut away of a secret Yutegan lab here. Insert shot of Plumo scheming here. Insert shot of the horrible things being done to the test subjects as their minds are uploaded to robotic bodies and their organic bits turned into fertilizer. Insert shot of the unfortunate bastards being hauled to a high security cell.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:35

she does not know what to do as this is done. she wants to cry. she wants to scream. she cannot
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:38

*Her companion doesn't really seem to be showing any emotion...*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:39

she looks at him worriedly
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:42

*He turns the look...as much as he can. Their new faces aren't built for emotion.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:43

she remembers something
sign language (gonna put sign language bits in {} brackets)
{can you sign?}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:46

*He doesn't reply.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:47

{please?} she becomes much more worried
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:48

???: {A little.}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:50

she does the closest she can to a sigh of releif
{what is your name?}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:56

???: {Asim, you?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 01:56

{i'm Nicole}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:00

Asim: {What...did they do to us?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:03

{I....I know but I can't believe....I tried to stop this and I....I...}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:05

Asim *his body language expressing anger*: {You were part of this!?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:12

{No....I was just an assistant....I found out what they were doing and...I tried to get the word out but they....they caught me and they...did this}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:13

Asim: {...........................} *It's clear he doesn't know what to say.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:14

{I'm sorry....I wish I could have stopped this...I...I'll never forgive myself for letting this happen}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:15

Asim: {So....what now? What are they doing here?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:17

{they...took our....our consciousness and put them in these...these bodies. they destroyed our old ones. we're the prototypes for an army}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:18

Asim: {Army? What army? For what?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:22

{I dont know}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:23

Asim: {They're building of army of....things made from people like us and you don't know what they're going to do with it?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:24

{they caught me before I could find out. I'm sorry I...}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:26

*Make a sighing motion.*

Asim: {It's alright.....but what now? What are they going to with us specifically?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:28

{I don't know. we only exist now to prove they can do it....I don't even know why they haven't killed us}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:29

Asim: {Do you think we can escape?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:30

{I...hope so....}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:31

Asim: {Well...you know this place better than I do...}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:32

{I....perhaps this is just a....place to keep us until they can kill us. when they try to do that...maybe..}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:33

Asim: {You think we can take the guards?}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:34

{its our best shot.}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:36

Asim: {Alright....here's hoping they're not expecting a fight.}
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:37

{look...it may be a while before they come...and we're going to be stuck together for a long time...}
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 02:38

Asim: {Your point?}

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-04-21, 02:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next