Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 21:36

the vanquishers on the ridge open up, blowing great chunks out of one of the krushas
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 21:40

said krushers needles are all in da red and it zooms ahead in a suicidal charge emptying out all its gunns as it charges towards the ridge,
warbiks and other faster viechles zoom around ahead of the main force useing hit and hit and hit then run methods where they can ( read as charge headlong shooting as they charege around then retreat when they either blow up or run out of bullets)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 21:45

at which point the ground beneath and around the bikers explodes as a volley from the earthshakers and praetors hits home
Thunderfoot: get another augur shell on that damaged krusha!
Bullseye: FIRING! *fires*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 21:49

it pulls a compleatly impossible turn avoiding the shell and ramming into a ruse tank and pushing it back fireing point blank on all the imperials around them, (also a but lode of orks are jumping out to have a fun old time)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 21:51

Thunderfoot: crap....those men are dead. Praetor squad alpha load foehammer shells and fire on this coordinates and fire! *the praetors let loose with a barrage on the krusha's location*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 21:54

they hit the krusha damageing it even more so
Mek: time ta go splody (it charges down the middle of the imperial ranks its reactor growing more and more unstable before the whole things explodes)
(side note the rest of the orks forces are right behind it)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 21:55

A sudden wave of clumsily driven, primitive tanks form up next to the imperial column, seemingly friendly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 21:58

OOC if these tanks is renegade or anything like that, that really fucks my plot dude
IC Thunderfoot: target destroyed, all tanks prioritize targets and fire!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:00

Normal artillery starts firing into the battlefield, mainly aimed at the ork tonks unfortunatly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:02

OOC mainly?
IC the vanquishers on the ridge fire, prioritizing the battlewagons
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:02

yes

Mainly
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:04

OOC you did take into effect that the krusha full on had a reactor meltdown right
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:05

Yes

Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:07

The new tank arrivals fight beside the imperial column, firing badly aimed shots towards the work vehicles. They seem to miss every shot...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:07

On behalf of ortus
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:09

OOC ok both of you having the the same yet opposit avatar picture is wierd
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:09

I know right

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:11

Me and ortus are most likely gonna swap em at different poitns to keep people evne more confused
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:13

How is this confusing?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:13

OOC that's how
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

How is this confusing?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:14

One body one mind
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:14

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 11101306_503010886519998_1938706819_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:15

Quite, dear watson
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:15

Why should I stoobington?

I shall do so when that george chap decides to do something useful with his time on this forum
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:20

OOC gives up and shoots both in the head, gets pizza and watches game of thrones till they respawn
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:26

*never respawns*
*sound of silence starts playing*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:27

OOC is alright with that cuz he has pizza
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:27

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Shit thats not depressing music
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:28

Theres depressing music
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:29

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 22:37

OOC i know the song and yes yes it is
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 23:25

ork tanks swarm towards the frot line of imperial forces defrollas crushing thoes in front of them to bits and heavy tankbusta shells raining down from above and occasionally at point blank
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 23:27

*The Ork forces come under intense fire from the left as the Prydainian battleground engage. From just over a mile out the Vanquishers open up on the largest threats, firing in sequence as to make it seems as if its a never ending torrent of fire. Every 6 seconds contains a secondary round as Llywellyn's command tank sends 120mm high explosive squash head rounds into the Ork tanks*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 23:30

in response heavy artiliry from the orks rain down on the new forces shells ranging from splody to burny. as a group of tanks break off to engage
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 23:34

*The tanks that take direct hits go up in balls of flame, others are either detract or ignore it entirely*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 00:03

the tanks that broke off charge exchanging fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 00:25

*The slowest Prydainian tanks come to a halt and focus fire, eliminating the Orks one by one*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 00:27

another artillery volley hits home
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 00:42

the orks give volies in kind as more tanks fill in the places of destroyed ones (the crew of the destroied ones jump out to fight along the passengers if they had any)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 00:51

*The thunderous retort of Earthshaker batteries fills the air as they begin their bombardment of Ork lines*

Llywellyn: +Some air support would make this engagement easier+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 00:53

a incendiary artillery shell impacts close by spraying burna fuel everywhere as the ork artiliry switches to burny ammo and continues their barage of the imperial lines
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 07:51

Do I have permisson to come from behind
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 08:19

Ooc: 10/10 session.
Can more happen maybe?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 08:21

The clumsy tanks beside the imperials continue to fire at the ork vehicles, missing most of the shots yet again.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 08:26

Ooc: question, what do these tanks look like?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 08:33

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-21, 12:21

*splooges*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:13

OOC Gonna apply (try to) defibs

IC
The clumsily driven tanks trundle forwards, out of the imperial formation, still firing with relatively low accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:14

OOC wut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next