Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

A branch in the path - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 11:32

Semi: *Kicks down door* No body expects the imperial inqusition! Our chief weapon is suprise! Suprise and fear! Our two chief weapons are suprise and fear! And a fanatical devotion to the emperor! Our 3 chief weapons are, suprise, fear and our fanatical devotion to the emperor!

And that is much as I remember of that skit
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 12:27

OOC. i feel tempted to join this with a conspiracy theorist or something... the death star must have been an inside job... and vader & Co. actually gave jobs to millions of people in the construction industry and on board the deathstar...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 12:37

how many letters in the name vader? 5

5-2

how many sides are there on the triangle? 3

How many times have I tried to land on the moon on kerbal space program without using cheats?

30 divided by 10

Kerbal space program is a game

Do you know what else is a game?

half life

Whats never coming out? Half life 3

half life 3 has a 3 in it, there are 3 sides on a triangle

Does this mean that..No...Valve is the illuminati
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 13:59

OOC. .......you cant land on the mun without cheats? O.o
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 14:44

No, I always end up going in to hard, either that or mis shooting
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 15:18

ooc happy star wars day
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 15:31

OOC.....its....not that hard.... you just go in as shallow as possible, kill your orbital velocity at some point, keep your vertical velocity low as you close to the ground, land...
try landing on Tylo.... has the gravity of kerbin, but no atmosphere....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 16:40

Somehow I can land on...Whats the purple planet called? Which has a ocean? yeh I can land on that no problem
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 17:00

OOC. Eve.... thats the easiest place to land at.... its atmosphere is so thick, you just need to slap a parachute on anything, strut it together so it can withstand the G forces, and youre done.... even yo momma could land safely there.... #sickburn
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 17:57

#offended
And thats exactly why Its easy to land there, although, they did just release a new update to KSP..not sure what it adds tho
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 18:10

Ooc. Two main things: brand new aerodinamics model.... Somewhat better than stock KSP model... Though its still more efficient to launch a flat nosed rocket than to add a nosecones weight and drag, so yeah...
The other is atmospheric heating... Yep, now you blow up if you dont do things right. .....though most of the time my heatshield barely gets worn down.... Then again, i overdesign my rockets so i usually have at least one stage firing retrograde when entering....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 18:20

Ooc. Oh, and watch tutorials from Scott Manley, the god of KSP. Astronomer, Scottsman, Hacker, Gamer, and DJ...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 18:56

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 19:25

OOC also Dargoth, about that idea about your character in boarding actions, once the shuttle takes off with your character can make all the calls. Evade enemy fire? Done. Come in from their underside? Sure. Ram the vessel? As you wish. 
Just know if your character has a preference of boarding he'll have to bring it up to an officer and a more specialized shuttle can be given
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:39

OOC his preference is going in quiet and killing everything on the bridge before cutting all but the minimal life support then working his way around to the major functions of the ship disabling them and collecting heads as he goes till the ship is left adrift with everyone captured or dead while Cervantes waits for pickup (was one of the many ways vader employed Cervantes)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:46

Ooc: little bored waiting for gor, so I'm gonna do some background fluff stuff

Ic: *a stormtrooper jogs down the hall towards Silas, running straight past him to the door guards* "guys! Have you seen the ship in the hangar?" *the guard standing on the left looks at him* "Case, what the hell you on about, we're on guard duty, of course we haven't. What's so important anyway?" "It's Cracks ship man, I'd recognise it anywhere... The metre tall letters help." "Crack? You expect me to believe that crap? Crack is probably dead, or long gone, Noone's heard from him for years." *they both turn to see Silas leaning on his rifle* "Crack? Is that you?" *he chuckles* "In the flesh boys, in the flesh"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:55

"Crack?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:58

"I knew it was you! I remember painting those words on your ship like it was yesterday!" *he inclines his head a little* "that was you case?" *case freezes* "Erm no... I mean y-yes it was... But Jesse and Blok helped." *fhe two guards behind him look at each other* "you never would call me Silas." *case takes off his helmet* "giving you a nickname made you one of us. Instead of the number the kaminoeans gave you as "a mercenary support unit" or whatever crap it was." *Silas takes off his helmet as well* "M-777... That was it. Why did you name me crack anyway?" *case chuckles* "after you cracked your helmet head butting a super battle droid, what else could we call you?" *silas raises an eyebrow* "look, I was out of ammo, and I did kill the thing." "By jet packing into It headfirst! We laughed for weeks!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:59

"Oh, it's you, yeah well now you know why these jokers call me crack, they'll probably name you soon enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:05

OOC: was that to me?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:05

Ooc: yeah
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:13

OOC
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:14

"Oh goody!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:19

"Who's the kid crack?" "Son of a clone deserter, father died in this mornings battle. Zeta took him in."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:27

"Anyway, you know where the moff is case?" *case shakes his head* "Not seen hide nor hair of him sir" *Silas raises an eyebrow* "Sir? I'm not in charge of you anymore case." "Old habits die hard Crack. Even after however many years"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:31

"....he wasn't a deserter"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:43

"No clone leaves the army legally kid."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:52

"He wasn't a clone, he was a volunteer. Hence why neither of us look like clones"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:55

"A volunteer? I didn't know you could volunteer for the grand army. Well I guess he wasn't a deserter then, apologies"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:03

"Thank you, and yes they let volunteers in when they began running low on clones"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:13

OOC they ran low on clones?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:21

OOC: Attrition is a bitch, and they did if the animated series is still canon.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:39

OOC thought that was expanded verse too
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:40

OOC: not overly sure, but this thread is of our own lore so I say that they were accepting volunteers.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:46

OOC well slow day so far
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:49

OOC: Very slow
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:53

OOC so taking the short meeting between your guy and Cervantes whats your guy think of my sith hunter
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:02

OOC: He doesn't know enough to make an intelligent judgement of him.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:10

OOC fair enough what about you what do you think of Cervantes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:13

OOC: He seems like a fairly unique character with a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:15

OOC yours seems like hes going to be an awesome merc
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:15

OOC: haha, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:36

Cervantes: yes this spring is cool and the crystals are calming
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:41

"yeah so you want to see the prize in my collection?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:43

Cervantes: (#she collects skulls as well?#) "sure"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:50

Meanwile at the mando camp
???: shes taking a wile to scout out that wild boys camp
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 01:58

she swims over to her bag and she puts a jedis skull on the rim and she grabs a light saber and activates it its a black blade
" you have no clue how rare this is"

commando felix: let her have her fun im more curious for that clone camp
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 02:02

CErvantes:....so that is how it looks when in a saber. it is beautiful.

Commando Eights: far as i can tell the 501st are still all clones, but they are following this moff guy we don't know why yet.

Last edited by Dargoth on 2015-05-05, 02:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 02:09

OOC apparently and there is a dark crystal node in the cave but its way down deep in there and it has nasty protector also Cervantes has yet to find it so this is meta knowledge
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 02:30

"yep so do you want it?"

felix: exactly we can sneak in if we so pleased
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 02:34

Cervantes: (is extremely confused) is that not your prized possession?

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next