Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+4
Dargoth
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A branch in the path - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 05:21

OOC: Night!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 11:28

A branch in the path - Page 4 Ae0EWdp_700b_v1
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 19:19

OOC seems we've found the Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 20:30

OOC ???
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 20:32

OOC: Hello
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 20:46

OOC hey
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 21:17

OOC I just killed 5 tanks with my wagon mounted gun in one life, 4 of which were in one shot
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 21:46

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 21:47

Comrade Kitten wrote:
Glory to flashgitz
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 22:28

OOC saw it already
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 22:56

OOC: nice
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:13

Zeta: ah kid, good to see ya
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:19

"Good to see you too. The Moff said you'd find a place for me."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:21

OOC....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:37

"so you're one of us now eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:43

"Yep"

Note: His armour is jet black and green, with a pair of VibroTonfa beneath a black cloak
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:43

"glad to hear it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:45

"Mm"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 00:08

cervantes returns to his den and starts looking for his guest
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 08:05

*Silas stands up, and puts a hand over the barrel of her blaster* "I'd prefer not to gain any new holes thanks"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 04:50

she sneaks up behind him
judiac : well hello there

verna : so why are you in my tent and can you please hand me my undergarments please all I have to cover myself is my blankets
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 04:51

Cervantes: hello (he turns around to face her)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:03

she wraps her arms around him and kisses him
judiac: so where have you gone to
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:04

Cervantes: your old camp. and around the area.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:07

judiac: what were you doing there?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:08

Cervantes: looking for information on things you would like. your fellows were very cross.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:09

judiac: oh yeah don't snoop in their camp especially in the tents unless you are a mando yourself
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:10

Cervantes: noted (pulls out a book )
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:13

judiac: so what do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:19

Cervantes: i do not know, this is the longest i have ever been in contact with another person before.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:26

"what we did last night didnt seem like you were new"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:27

Cervates: that was mostly instinct i had no idea what i should have done.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:38

"you did really good though"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:39

Cervantes: thanks #that is what is should say right#
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 10:36

*he throws a bundle of her clothes at her* "You told me to find you when i got back, life alone leaves you lacking some... lets say social courtesy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 17:47

*he turns and walks outside*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:40

"As am I"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:42

she puts her clothes outside
verna: well im sorry I don't like it when someone is in my tent while I sleep especially when I hear some di'kut was threatening my mentor and friend since I was a verd'ika and the description sounds just like you and to be honest I wanted you to come by because well I wanted you to join my group here we even got you a squad my mentor Felix wanted to have you join his squad to test your metal as it were but I understand why you would be mad I was out of line so to make it up to you I will take you back to mandalore to see Spar but for now how about me and you get a drink on me and exchange notes

judias: so do you have a ship?

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 10:32

"I'm just here to stop you killing anymore of my brothers. Those imperials, are the 501st, men I spent a war with. Kill another man and the next time we meet will not be as friendly. As for going to see the false mandalore, I think I'll pass" *he turns on his heel, and starts walking back to his ship*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 14:52

"you are not a true mandalorian you no nothing of our history traditions ect I will stop attacking the 501st but you calling spar a false mandalore is crossing the line you know where fett is right hes a protector just like everyone here and has been manipulated and betrayed by the imperials fett serves spar but when hes not serving mandalore he does his bounties so do you know whatyou have to be to be a mandalorian because as far as I see you only have one step now are you going to prove me wrong or are you just going to be the ignorant person you are and not learn but to seal your deal I am going to make a treaty with the moff and admiral "
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 15:01

ooc btw I was wrong about spar he died defending mandalore its fenn shysa whos right hand man is boba fett
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 15:04

OOC *the more you know*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 15:35

*Silas removes his helmet, he looks about 40, with a long scar running along his cheek, he resembles a clone, not exactly, but as if he was a family member.* "If fett has bent his knee to this man, then my clan has, and so must I"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 15:40

*he kneels, then draws both of his pistols, and lays them on the floor*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 18:14

Cervantes: i have a ship yes
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 18:40

" No need my friend just don't judge mandalore to quickly okay I'm sorry for being impolite but you see Jango hand picked mandalorians to train the clone commandos for two generations mandalore has returned to its full glory and to be honest I heard rumors fett has been chosen to be mandalore next though spar may be dead but shysa is a good man and has proven himself on multiple occasions In fact I trained with him before he was mandalore "
She removes her helmet to show a 37 year old woman with blonde hair blue eyes and a large scar across one cheek and on the other cheek she seems to have been branded by deathwatch her hair is short as if they had cut it off to shame her but is growing back
"So do you know about Jango fett sister?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 19:34

"Jango's sister? well i should know her, she'd be my aunt"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 20:38

"Well Jango didn't even know she's alive deathwatch kidnapped her and did unspeakable things to her eventually they brainwashed her turning her into a assassin Kal skirata who you should know saved her but she was driven insane and kali group had to remove her memories one of them even married her they tried to do the same to me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 21:38

"huh, deathwatch eh, sounds a worthy enough cause, point me at them, good chance they all have sizable bounties anyway"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 21:51

"any... specific names you know, i don't want to pry, but it could help in finding them"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 22:29

" deathwatch ruined mandalore and was Jangos swarm nemesis if you really are a fett you shouldn't even think on working for them they have no honor and caused a pointless civil war because they wanted to take power over the mandalorians and give it to a mad man who created the war so he can remove our code of honor if you worked for them you would be shunned by your clan especially . The night owls joined them during the clone wars till they saw their corruption"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next