Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+4
Dargoth
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

A branch in the path - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 22:29

" deathwatch ruined mandalore and was Jangos swarm nemesis if you really are a fett you shouldn't even think on working for them they have no honor and caused a pointless civil war because they wanted to take power over the mandalorians and give it to a mad man who created the war so he can remove our code of honor if you worked for them you would be shunned by your clan especially . The night owls joined them during the clone wars till they saw their corruption"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 22:31

"I will pay you personally for every deathwatch hide out there but try to capture them so I may offer them a second chance to fight for mandalore"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 22:37

*he holsters his pistols* "men who do a fett wrong, don't get second chances, boba would want them dead"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:19

"the second generation isn't as guilty as the first but if you find a first generation kill them for their crimes"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:48

cervantes: do you wish to see my ship?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:06

OOC: Heh, oh I bet she wants another crack at his 'Ship'
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:09

OOC: please note Cervantes has no idea what a euphemism is.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:28

OOC yeah he's unbelievably innocent
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:38

OOC raised by killer sith hounds and his first human contact was him killing 501st troopers till vader decide he had enough hearing of a ghost and deciding to step in. what followed,(after a brital beatdown) was Cerv spending the early days with vader non stop training and getting better at killing people, other then that narrow view Cerv has no knowledge of anything besides survival and killing.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:44

OOC also your profile is from Mortal Combat X I believe
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:46

OOC yep thats Eeron Black he sorta fits for Cervantes
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:48

OOC honestly I thought that when I noticed your new picture
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 03:28

OOC: glad you think so to
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:05

"They'll all have bounties, so they're all guilty as eachother. Never been a hunter have you?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:06

OOC and this is the type of darkness Disney would rather push off the Star Wars stage
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:08

OOC: when you have giant lasers capable of destroying planets, a wild west style culture and whats basically the nazis running everything. not gonna be easy Disney
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:10

Of course they shunted all that other story off the board, like Emperor Palpatine reincarnating and reforming the Empire into the Dark Empire
Or just outright proclaiming Boba Fett's demise in the sarlacc
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:20

what a bunch o' dicks
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:21

cant get rid of the whole planet kaboomey thing though
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:42

OOC aye, they're rebuilding off the movies now, forgetting a lot of old stuff Lucas Arts did
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:43

"yes I have been a hunter but now I have a higher purpose"

ooc from the sound of it they are letting JJ Abrams do whatever he wants and I have full trust in abrams
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:50

OOCwell ots not like they can screw up that badly, right?
also waiting on your beast hunters answer to cervs question
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 16:51

OOC because it's IMPORTANT
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 17:58

"Someone became a bounty hunter and kept some semblance of humanity? thats something to be proud of."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 20:18

OOC: I fully expect a Jedi Mickey Mouse to be seen training under Luke.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 20:21

OOC in a parody perhaps
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 21:01

or in the third kingdom hearts
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 03:12

ooc cant get worse then jar jar btw guess how many clone costumes were made for the prequals?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 04:29

OOC 370?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 08:28

ooc 0
while the majority if not all of the costumes and droids and buildings are real in the originals and the new one including that rolling droid
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 08:41

judiac : oh I would love to

"trust me ive been through far worse and im lucky to be sane"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 09:40

"I might not have quite kept mine. Maybe head butting droids got to me eventually" *he laughs*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 23:33

Cervantes quickly hands Judiac a book he took from the records room, then leads her to a secluded hanger holding Cervantes's personal ship "The Night Terror"

Last edited by Dargoth on 2015-05-20, 00:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 23:41

A branch in the path - Page 5 Star_Wars_The_Force_Unleashed8_by_chinko724
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 02:21

Lovely
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 02:32

OOC he got it during his first target, its female pilot that for some reason vader wanted alive. she escaped a few weeks later
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 03:17

OOC: ohhh
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 05:12

OOC tho it is more likely she was let go for a reason that escapes Cervantes
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 05:26

OOC anyway the Night Terror is armed with 8 laser bateries, 4 ion batteries, 2 missile tubes with a stockpile of missiles, legal and otherwise. 1 mass driver batterie (for easy damage through  shields). Has a advanced hyperdrive, double layered shields, reinforced tripple layer armor plating, and a mandalorian point defense system. Has a deployable pod of 4 imperial scout droids, a personal cloaking field, enough cargo space to hold 2 Canderous class assult tanks,  4 bunk rooms including a privet cabin, has a training room that doubbles as a holographic communications room, and there is a small lounge with a kitchen.
Over all shes fast, shes quiet, and she's comfortable, (yours for only six payments of 2 milion credits, nevermind it's free please don't force choke me- unnamed ship salesmen prior to being choked to death)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 08:15

Semi: *silas walks up to Cervantes* "nice ship... Wanna go kill and entire Republic fleet? Both our ships are awesome as heck. Probably could"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 13:11

OOC maybe later
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 23:09

OOC: Gorath!!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 23:18

OOC yeah you probably feel my pain by now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 23:20

OOC: Yeah
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 23:29

Ooc: soooo.... Wanna play cards?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 23:33

OOC: Gor just said he'll be here in a minute
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 23:36

Ooc: well I have 9 am exams so I'm gonna sleep, have fun y'all
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 23:37

*bursts in completely nude firing an assault cannon into the air, wearing only sunglasses with three cigars in my mouth at once*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-20, 23:46

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 00:04

is very sick and wont be on today
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-21, 00:26

Awww Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next