Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:21

+in general, eldar are a little weaker than humans, but almost twice as fast and agile+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:28

++Omun: What about psionic potential? A race similar to humans must surely have psykers.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:29

+oh you're gonna love this. every single eldar has psychic potential. every. single. one.+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:32

++Omun: Every one of them is a psyker?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:35

++yes but most do not actually use their psychic potential for anything more than a reason not to use a personal communicator. their actual psykers, the seers, are very powerful...but lets just say you dont have to worry about them causing another 'corruptor' or anything. they've suffered more at the hands of chaos than the consortium ever did. lets just say the largest warp storm in the galaxy is where their homeworld was++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:38

++Omun: Regardless, you can see the problem here, correct? A race of nothing but psykers will...cause problems for the public at large should they find out, and the troops themselves are liable to be set even more on edge.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:39

+right. seriously though these guys have to wear special devices to make sure their souls aint eaten by a chaos god the moment they die+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:40

++Omun: As horrific as that may be....Well.....This has just...complicated things greatly.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:42

+I'm sure it does. Trust me, you're lucky you haven't met the dark eldar. their only aim as far as we can tell is enslave vast numbers of people and take em off to do the most horrific shit imaginable to em+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:44

++Omun: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now....I have to find a way to ensure a miniature war doesn't break out on this...exodite world.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:44

+well you could point out hating them for something they cannot help because their entire species is naturally like that is racism+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:45

++Omun: *Sardonic chuckle* I doubt that will matter. The fear of psykers is...deeply ingrained in Consortium society.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:46

+....but its still racism. you're thinking of starting war with someone because of evolution. thats madness+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:47

++Omun: I'm not thinking of starting one, I'm thinking of how to prevent one. The last thing we need is a terrified trooper killing an eldar villager.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:49

+alright how about this. if said war was started, not only would you lose, you'd cause the deaths of thousands of your own people, maybe millions, and make an enemy of the entire eldar race. who by the way, while not many in number, defeat the imperium on a regular basis+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:50

++Omun: The Imperium, perhaps, but I'm not looking to test these beings in battle. I want to know how to...approach them diplomatically, even if I have to go myself.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:51

+you'll have to talk to the seers, their political leaders and most powerful psykers.+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:52

++Omun: I see.....I suppose I'll have to go myself then. I wouldn't trust anyone else with something this sensitive.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:53

+also a heads up. often these exodite worlds are ruled by a...'wraithseer'...I should probably explain the wraiths+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:54

++Omun: Proceed.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:58

+I mentioned the devices they wear to stop their souls being eaten by a chaos god? they're called spirit stones, they house the soul upon death. well in times of dire need, their psykers commune with the dead within these stones, and if the dead are willing the stones, and souls, are placed in...the eldar's equivilent of mechaical bodies, very large and very resiliant, ranging from the wraithguard who are nearly double the size of a man, to the wraithlords who are about four times the size of a man, to the wraithknights which are about eight times the size. a wraithseer is a wraithlord with the soul of a seer controlling it+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:06

++Omun: I see....So, in other words, I should bring a couple of colossi with me in the event that the worst should occur.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:08

+makes sense to do+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:09

++Omun: *Sighs* Understood. Thank you for your time, Elenore.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:10

+anytime. call me if you need info on the other types of eldar+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:12

++Omun: Understood. Omun out.++ *He turns back to Tex.* Inform the commander of the forces on the exodite world that I will be paying them a visit. I want to make sure nothing happens that could jeopardize relations with these eldar.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:14

"on it" *she does so*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:17

*Omun begins preparations for his visit. Meanwhile, back on the exodite world, a few days after Anna's return, and a couple of days after Tex informs the local commander of Omun's impending visit, Epsilon squad is informed of a few...changes to their squad.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:19

*changes?*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:22

Sergeant *speaking to the assembled Epsilon*: Alright, listen up. I'm sure you've all heard of a certain...upcoming visit. Well...to help prepare for that, we're getting a lieutenant assigned to our squad. Specifically, a sniper. Guy goes by the nickname "Reaper". Yeah....He's one of those.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:33

*epic subtle headcock and eyebrow raise*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:37

Sergeant: Point is, apparently, command ones someone who can supposedly stealth just as well as an eldar...and our squad got saddled with the job of contacting them, because one of us was in their care.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:38

".......*gulp*"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:40

*Some starts to clap....it's coming from the corner of the room.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 01:41

she turns
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:00

*There's a man standing in the corner, dressed in black specialized armor, the front of his specialized black sniper helmet designed to resemble the front of a human skull. He has a pistol on his hip, and a sniper rifle and assault rifle on his back.*

Reaper: A speech well delivered, sergeant, but it would do you well in the future to make sure your superiors aren't in the room with you when you find yourself reaching for names with which to insult them.

Sergeant: Y-yes, sir!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:01

anna, surprisingly unphased, looks around at the others
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:04

*Even Aequitas and the other Yutegans look slightly unnerved.*

Sergeant: If-if you don't mind me asking, sir, how long were you standing there? The room is as bright as can be!

Reaper *his voice noticeably going through a filter in his helmet*: Long enough, sergeant.

*Meanwhile, with the uploads and the Tau....They're still searching.*

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-05-26, 02:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:04

the eyebrow raises

asim nearly trips on something
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:11

*He steps over to where the sergeant is, the other man stepping away and joining the rest of the squad.*

Reaper: Alright, listen up. We're going to be contacting the eldar, and by that I mean I'm going to tell Private Kotrev what to say to them while I have my scope over their heads in case things go south.

*He looks to see what it is.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:15

the eyebrow slowly descends

its a rifle. clearly a marksman weapon. looks like an old timey bolt action rifle. oak wood stock. clearly advanced however.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:21

Reaper: Get your gear and meet me by the west gate in five.

Asim: That's....weird. Looks a few millenia out of date.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:21

she stays quiet

Shi: hm? well shit, you just found a friggin galvanic rifle
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:29

*They disperse to do so.*

Aequitas *once he's fairly certain that they're out of hearing range*: Well...that was unique.

Asim: A what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:31

"...he looks goofy"

"galvanic rifle. signature weapon of the skitarii rangers.....human cyborg assassin/scout soldiers"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:33

Aequitas: I don't think that's what he's going for.

Asim: It seems....really old. I mean....I don't think anyone in their right mind would use this...I'm not a soldier, but....I think there's a reason people don't use bolt-actions anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:38

"i can tell, everyone's shitting themselves"

"from what i've seen of it its surprisingly deadly"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:39

Aequitas: He may have been standing there even before we walked into the room. He was wearing full black. We should have been able to see him!

Asim: How...? I don't know much about guns, but I don't think bolts and coilguns go well together.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:53

"yeah that is weird"

"who said anything about coilguns? pretty sure most of the galaxy dont use those"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:54

Aequitas: Yeah...if he can just hide in the corner of the room, in broad daylight, in all black armor.....

Asim: Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 02:56

"uhuh"

"the energy weapon you're holding didnt tip you off?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next